clamp the superior vena cava,
移除肿瘤
and remove the tumor.
这样就完全没必要用导管了
Certainly eliminate the need for a bypass.
-没错 -没问题
- Exactly. - Absolutely.
我们可以做到 当然了
We'll do it--that is, of course,
如果莱瑟医生同意的话
if it's okay with Dr. Latham.
-好的 -我觉得杰弗里医生
- Good. - I think Dr. Jaffrey
消除了我的顾虑
has alleviated my concerns.
我会安排的
I'll make the arrangements.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去告诉沃斯潘要做高位硬膜
I'll let Vorspan know about the high epidural.
我们真的同意
Did we really just agree
让一名病人在心内直视术时
to allow a patient to be fully awake
保持全程清醒吗
while we perform open-heart surgery?
杰弗里医生很清楚这其中的风险
Dr. Jaffrey is well aware of the risks
他同意这么做
and has given us his consent.
我们无法保证能完全
There's no way that we can guarantee
中和他的疼痛
we'll neutralize all of his pain,
就算可以 他的肺部每次的扩张
and even if we do, every time his lungs inflate,
都会阻碍我们的手术
it'll obstruct our field.
我对我们的麻醉师有信心
I have faith in our anesthesiologists
以及贝克医生
and Dr. Bekker.
清醒手术极度危险
Awake surgery is extremely risky
只有在迫不得已的情况下才能做
and should only be performed when medically necessary.
我明白你的担忧 罗德斯医生
I understand your concern, Dr. Rhodes,
但我相信杰弗里医生的判断
but I trust Dr. Jaffrey's judgment
并钦佩他想要观察的想法
and respect his desire to observe.
如果我是他
If I were in his situation,
我也会这么做的
I certainly would.
看看我自己跳动的心脏
Seeing my own beating heart.
黛布拉·麦克考米克 14岁 女
Debra McCormick, 14-year-old female,
13度昏迷 可能用药过度
GCS 13. Possible overdose.
崔医生 艾普尔 你们去四号♥治疗室
Dr. Choi, April, you're going to treatment four.
好的
We got it.
在瓦克尔街地下车道发现她冻僵昏迷
Found her on Lower Wacker, passed out and freezing.
可能无家可归
Probably homeless.
我不是无家可归
I'm not homeless, damn it!
我和我朋友住一起
I live with my friends.
你能告诉我出了什么事了吗
Okay, can you tell us what happened?
没事 我不小心摔倒了
Nothing. I tripped and fell.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
听我号♥令 转床
Let's transfer on my count.
准备 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
给她上静脉输液
Let's get her started on IV fluids
然后做一次毒素检查 血常规 血液生化
and order a tox screen, CBC, CMP,
然后做白血球计数
and a white count with differential.
好的 医生
Yes, Doctor.
你有什么家人我们能联♥系♥一下吗
Do you have a family member we can contact?
没有
No.
确定吗
You sure?
联♥系♥儿保部
Call Child Services.
不 求你别联♥系♥他们 他们没用
No, please don't do that. They never help.
他们只会把我送回我妈那里
They just keep sending me back to my mom
和她的酒鬼男友 他讨厌我
and her drunk boyfriend, and he hates me.
现在你先好好休息暖和一下 好吗
For now, you just rest and get warm, okay?
我们先做一些测试
We'll run some tests and be back
稍后再来给你检查
to check on you soon.
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
她是未成年 我们必须联♥系♥儿保部
She's a minor. We have to call Child Services.
除非他们只能把她送回
Not if they're just gonna put her back
不安全的地方
in an unsafe environment.
我们根本不知道她说的是不是真的
We don't even know she's telling us the truth.
伊森 这种事我见得太多了
Ethan, I've seen this too many times.
儿保部把孩子送回家
Child Services sends a girl home,
结果又被送进医院
she winds up right back here,
被殴打 被强♥奸♥
beaten, raped.
罗斯维尔特有一家店
There's a little dive on Roosevelt
那里有孟菲斯北最好的辣烤牛排
that's got the best dry rub north of Memphis.
今晚我请你去那吃个晚餐吧
Let me take you to dinner tonight.
这事我们不是说过了吗
I thought we discussed this.
说过了 我也决定退一步
We did, and I decided to back off,
但我又改主意了
but then I changed my mind.
-巴里 -拜托
- Barry... - Come on,
考虑一下吧
just think about it.
除非你帮我处理这些表格
Unless you're gonna help me with these charts,
我还有事要忙
I've got work to do.
我就当你还没定下来
I'll take that as a "Maybe."
联♥系♥儿保部有什么用
What good is calling Child Services?
她已经在系统里走过一圈了
She's already been through the system.
她还是会流落街头
She still ended up in the street.
那该怎么办 就这么让她流浪下去吗
So what's the answer? Just let her be homeless?
才14岁的小姑娘
14-year-old girl.
看来这个小姑娘的处境很艰难
Looks like this young lady's in a tough spot.
大多数潜在的领养家庭
Most potential foster parents
只对婴儿和幼年儿童感兴趣
are only interested in babies or young children.
青少年根本没地方安排
It's nearly impossible to place a teen.
她还有什么远亲家庭吗
Does she have any extended family?
她没告诉过我们
Not that she's told us about.
那艾普尔说得对
Well, April's right.
最大的可能就是
In all likelihood,
儿保部再把她送回
Child Services will just send her back
她逃出来的那个虐待家庭
to the abusive home she fled.
但他们会跟进 会确保她安全
But they'll follow up, make sure she's safe.
在完美世界是这样
In a perfect world, yes.
但在现实中 他们根本负担不起
In reality, they don't have the resources.
我来联♥系♥联♥系♥社保部的熟人
Let me call some contacts in social services,
看看还有没有教♥养♥院♥有空额
see if there isn't a group home with a vacancy.
谢谢 古德温女士
Thank you, Ms. Goodwin.
谢谢
Thank you.
曼宁医生 她宫缩了
Dr. Manning, she's having contractions.
快来帮忙
We need help here.
怎么回事 出什么事了
What's happening? What's wrong?
宫颈口完全扩张
She's fully dilated.
不行 你们必须阻止生产
No, you have to stop the labor!
抱歉 但是心痛定没起作用
I'm sorry, but the nifedipine is not working.
好吗 我们也没有别的办法了
Okay? There's nothing else we can do.
需要把她转移到妇产科去
Need to move her to labor and delivery.
来不及了 麦基 拿急救包
No time. Maggie, get a preset pack,
保温毯 然后呼叫产科医生
a warmer, and page OB
告诉他们孩子马上就要出生了
and tell them this baby is coming now.
好的 杰姬 跟我来
Got it. Jackie, come with me.
我需要你用力推好吗
I'm gonna need you to push for me, okay?
准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
用力
Push.
很好 你能再用力一下吗
Good. All right, can you push again?
再来一次 用力
One more. And push.
很好
Doing great.
你做得很好
You're doing great. All right.
再来一次 你能做到吗
Just one more big one. Can you do that?
再使劲推一次 准备好了吗
Just one more big one. Ready?
用力 快用力
Push. Go, push.
用力
Push.
胎盘没有受损
The embryonic sac is still intact.
好的
...All right.
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me. Stay with me.
等等 你要带他去哪里
Wait. Where are you taking him?
没事的 放轻松
It's gonna be okay. Relax.
没关系
It's okay.
威尔
Will.
他还活着
He's alive.
而且很有活力 还有反应
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表