All right, let's go.
不管了
Screw this.
停下 她哪也不去
Stop, she's not going anywhere.
抱歉 我们接到了转移的命令
Sorry, we have transfer orders.
照我说的做
And I am overriding them.
罗德斯医生 怎么了
Dr. Rhodes, what's going on?
没事的 艾斯特德 沟通有误而已
It's okay, Asterid. It's just a miscommunication.
我会处理的
I'm gonna take care of it.
把她送回去
Go ahead and put her back.
你说什么就是什么
Whatever you say.
在这签名 就追究不到我们头上了
Sign here, so this doesn't come down on us.
康纳 你在干什么
Connor, what are you doing?
我来处理 别担心
I got this. Don't worry.
我停职了两周
I did my two-week suspension.
接受了心理治疗
I am in therapy.
我不应该再害怕了
I am not supposed to be afraid anymore.
我是名精神科医生
I am a psychiatrist.
首要原则就是要和病人产生联♥系♥
Rule number one is to connect with your patients,
我甚至都不能看着她的眼睛
and I could not even look her in the eye.
好消息是你认识到了问题所在
Look, the good news is that you recognize the problem.
对吗
Right?
萨拉 没人能在两周的时间里
Sarah, nobody learns how to master their fears
学会掌控他们的恐惧 相信我
in two weeks, trust me.
不可能的
It doesn't happen.
甚至像你这样心志坚定的人都不可能
Not even somebody as determined as you are.
好吧
Okay.
知道吗 当今天艾莉森死的时候
You know what? Um, when Allison died today,
我看到了我自己 因为她无法改变
I saw myself, because she could not change.
但是我必须 我必须 我只是不知道怎么做
But I have to--I have to. I just don't know how.
你得帮帮我 查尔斯医生
You have to help me, Dr. Charles.
当然
Of course.
当然 当然我会帮你的
Of course. Of course I will.
怎么样了
Hey, how's it going?
他们的视线就没有离开过彼此
They haven't taken their eyes off each other.
汉娜 这是一些
Hey, Hannah, here are some pamphlets
通用预防措施的小册子
on universal precautions.
我想这些可能对你和汤米有所帮助
I thought they might be helpful for you and Tommy.
好吧 我不需要这些
Yeah, uh, I don't need them.
你不需要
You don't?
只有一个办法
There's only one thing to do.
你们明天能把这个交给汤米吗
Will you give this to Tommy tomorrow?
我没办法自己告诉他
I couldn't tell him myself.
汉娜...
Hannah...
我爱他
I love him.
我不能把他置于危险中
I can't put him at risk.
要应对肺结核 塔特和我
Dealing with TB, Tate and I,
还有对我们的关系造成的压力...
the pressure it put on our relationship...
我明白
I get it.
我也是
Same here.
你准备把它放在哪
Where are you gonna put it?
-就放在那 -放那啊
- Right there. - Right there?
一定很漂亮
Oh, that's gonna be beautiful.
你喜欢它就那么立着吗
You like it standing up like that?
看来不喜欢啊
Oh, I'll take that as a no.
特快专递
Special delivery.
你干了什么
What did you do?
小家伙 你好啊
Hey, little man.
看看我给你买♥♥什么了
Look what I have for ya.
-一辆小汽车 -一辆卡车
- A car. - A truck!
是啊
It is!
是因为那个吗
Is this because of that?
我在儿童成长上读到的
I'm reading up on child development.
情感的建立 积极参与
Emotional modeling, active engagement.
我想最好的加强关系的办法就是贿赂了
I thought maybe the best way to bond might just be a bribe.
欧文 你喜欢这辆小汽车吗
Owen, do you like the car?
-喜欢 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
想要坐进来试试吗
Want to get in, try it out?
兜兜风
Take it for a spin.
太抱歉了 你没事吧
I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
-他恨我吗 -什么
- Does he hate me? - What?
不恨
No.
当然不恨
Of course not.
他怎么会恨你
Hey, how could he hate you?
我不知道
I don't know.
咱们俩很幸运
Look, you and I are lucky.
一对熊猫眼 没什么的
A pair of black eyes, it's nothing.
走 去给你拿点冰
Let's go get you some ice.
走吧
Come on.
-罗德斯医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Rhodes. - Excuse me.
说几句
A moment.
把艾斯特德转到县...
Asterid's transfer to County...
我相信你能想象
I'm sure you can imagine my surprise
当我知道突然间就没必要这么做的时候我有多惊讶
when I learned it was suddenly unnecessary.
是的
Yeah, it, uh...
原来医院的基金会
it turns out that the hospital's charitable fund
有足够的钱支付她的费用
has enough money to cover her costs.
现在有了 好像是几小时前
It does now. It seems a six-figure donation
有人匿名捐了六位数的捐款
was made a few hours ago anonymously.
时机很好 我想
That's good timing, I guess.
晚安
Good night.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes,
小心点
be careful.
病人会不断进来
Patients are going to keep coming.
你可能很富有
And as wealthy as you may be,
但你的钱也不可能够这么花的
your checkbook won't be able to keep up.
但今天足够了
But it did today.
晚安 古德温女士
Good night, Ms. Goodwin.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表