我的病人在她女儿14岁的时候
My patient had her daughter's tubes tied
把她女儿的输卵管结扎了 14岁
when she was 14. 14.
就因为一个法官觉得那对她有好处
All because a judge thought it would be good for her.
天啊
Man.
她女儿一直都想要孩子
The daughter always wanted to have kids,
但永远都不知道为什么她不会有孩子
and never knew why she couldn't.
-她都不去看医生的吗 -不去 太穷了
- She never went to a doctor? - No, too poor.
你能相信他们能那么做吗
Can you believe they could do that?
剥夺一个女人的生育能力
Deprive a woman of her ability to have children,
如此基本的东西
something so fundamental.
这个被结扎的女人...
This woman who was sterilized...
你怎么把这消息告诉她
How do you break news like that?
我也想知道
I'm asking myself the same thing.
简尼奇克先生没有表现出任何的神经缺陷
Mr. Janichek's not exhibiting any neurologic deficits.
那他行动迟缓是怎么回事
And what about his clumsiness?
没有明显的症状 根本不需要会诊
Awfully vague complaint, hardly warranted a consult.
只是病人想这么做
It's just the patient's desperate.
他坚持说他有哪不对劲
He insists there's something wrong with him.
什么时候我们得听病人的了
Since when do we listen to patients?
也许是某种重金属中毒
Maybe some sort of heavy metal poisoning,
-铅或汞 -崔医生
- lead or mercury-- - Dr. Choi,
如果你想浪费时间和钱去做那些测试
if you want to waste the time and money ordering those tests,
随你的便 但和我无关
you be my guest, but I'm done here.
我刚刚接到罗宾的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Robin.
她因为商店行窃被逮捕了
She was arrested for shoplifting?
不是 她没有被逮捕
No, she wasn't arrested.
在她想离开商店的时候被逮到了
She got caught trying to leave the store,
但是我已经解决了
but I took care of it.
不过很显然她这么做已经有一段时间了
Well, apparently it's been going on for a while, though.
我现在知道了 但是我之前并不知道她这么做
I realize that now, but I had no idea.
有什么迹象吗 在家还是...
Have there been any signs? Like, at home, or--
查尔斯医生 一个女人有新衣服很可疑吗
Dr. Charles, a woman has new clothes and that's suspicious?
她不是犯人 我总不能把她关起来吧
She's not a prisoner, I can't keep her locked up.
她有她自己的生活
She's got a life of her own.
我还有病人
I have a patient to see.
康纳 我很感谢你尽你最大的努力照顾她
Connor, I-I appreciate that you're doing the best you can,
但是鉴于得全身心...
but given the all-consuming nature of--
查尔斯医生 罗宾和我没事的
Dr. Charles, Robin and I are fine.
我会帮她解决这个问题的
I'm gonna see her through this.
威尔
Will?
心率140 血压降到90/70
Heart rate's 140, BP's down to 90/70.
-基思 -我在这呢 宝贝
- Keith. - I'm right here, honey.
血氧饱和度降到85
02 sat's down to 85.
肝素没什么效果 还是栓塞
Heparin's not working. She's continuing to embolize.
-她呼吸衰竭了 -为什么 发生了什么
- She's in respiratory failure. - Why? What's happening?
她肺部的血栓严重了
The clot in her lung has progressed.
切断了血流 伤到了她的心脏
It's cutting off blood flow and straining her heart.
血压降到60/30 血氧饱和度75
BP's down to 60/30. Sat's at 75.
得插管了 20单位依托咪酯和100单位司可林
Okay, we need to intubate. 20 of etomidate, 100 of sux.
要不你到外面等
Maybe you want to wait outside?
不 我不会离开她的
No, I'm not leaving her.
好吧 告诉手术室我们马上过去
All right, tell the OR we're on the way up
-把混合手术室准备好 -好的 医生
- and to prep the hybrid room. - Yes, Doctor.
你的妻子现在需要手术
Your wife needs surgery now.
我们得把她肺动脉的血栓移除
We need to remove the clot from her pulmonary artery,
否则的话她会因此而死
otherwise it could kill her.
救救她 拜托了
Just save her, please!
-进去了 -好了 走
- I'm in. - All right, let's go.
情况不错 开始吧
We're in a good position. Let's start the extraction.
血压有点低 80/50
Pressure's a little soft. 80/50.
我来处理
I've been working on that.
血气分♥析♥还行 但是我给了半升类晶体
Gas looks fine, but I've given a half liter of crystalloid
进行控制 输入新霉素
to minimum effect. Starting Neo now.
-麻醉好了吗 -好了
- You let in the anesthetic? - Already done.
还在下跌
She's still dropping.
导管肯定阻塞了流出道
The catheter must be obstructing the outflow tract.
她的心脏在衰竭 我们得给她开胸
Her heart's failing, we need to open her chest.
把搭桥机器推过来 马蒂 给她增压
Bring in the bypass machine. Marty, start a second pressor
给我争取点时间
to buy me some time.
是我插的管 是我的缘故吗
I put in the catheter, did I make a mistake?
不 不是你的错 有的时候就会这样
Nope, it's not your fault, it happens sometimes.
手术刀和开胸锯 开始吧
Scalpel and sternal saw. Let's move.
开胸锯
Sternal saw.
我失去控制了
I'm just out of control.
没事的
It's okay.
没事 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
我感觉自己永远也好不起来了
And I feel like I will never get past this.
你的病吗 你肯定会好起来的
What, your illness? Of course you will.
你只不过是遇到了一点挫折 就是这样
You just--you've had a setback. That's all it is.
不 爸爸 不只是这样
No, Dad. It's more than that.
这和我对于康纳的关系有关
It's about what I have become to Connor.
还有对于所有人 就好像我是一个可怜的人
And to everyone, it's like I'm someone to be pitied.
需要被别人关爱 而且我很绝望
Or taken care of. And I am drowning.
不是这样的 亲爱的 过来 亲爱的
No, no, honey. Come here, sweetie.
没事的 有我呢
It's okay, I'm here.
-我会帮你的 好吗 -不 爸爸
- I'm gonna help you, okay? - No, Dad.
你没明白吗 我不想被人帮助
Don't you see that I don't want to be helped?
我受够被当成祸害了
I am tired of being a disease.
-我想重新当一个普通人 -好吧
- I want to be a person again. - Okay.
好的 所以
Okay, so, um,
你打算怎么做
so how you want to do that?
洛先生
Mr. Rowe.
我们试过用最小创口的方式
So we tried to remove the clot from your wife's lung
移除你妻子肺里的血块
with a minimally invasive procedure.
不幸的是 她的心脏受不了
Unfortunately, her heart couldn't tolerate it,
所以我们必须打开她的胸腔
So we did have to open her chest.
重要的是
Now, the important thing is,
我们成功移除了血块
we were able to remove the clot successfully.
她的肺动脉压已经降下来了
Her pulmonary artery pressures have already come down,
我完全有理由相信
and I have every reason to believe
她很快就能完全恢复
that she's gonna make a quick and full recovery.
孩子呢
And the baby?
没有迹象表明怀孕被影响
No indication that the pregnancy was affected.
谢谢你 罗德斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Rhodes.
我都不知道该说什么了
I don't know what else to say.
基思
Keith.
我就在这里 亲爱的
I'm right here, honey.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
一切顺利
It's all good.
很好 谢谢你 康纳
Great. Thanks, Connor.
人挺好的
Nice people.
他们确实一直撑到了今天
Yeah, they've really been put through it today.
也许这能让你意识到
Kinda makes you realize
自己的问题是多么的微不足道 不是吗
how small your own problems are, huh?
还有 有时候 事情会变好的
And that sometimes, things work out.
三床是谁负责的 莫妮克在哪 莫妮克
Who's got three? Where's Monique? Monique?
我需要你去看看三床 然后把它打扫干净
I need you to turn over three and get it cleaned up.
这些是档案 在这里
Here are the files, here.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
女士们 先生们 经过一致决定
Ladies and gentleman, by unanimous decision,
依然保持着他
and still retaining his title
次中量级世界冠军的称号♥
as welterweight champion of the world,
诺亚· 塞克斯顿"医生"
Noah "The Doctor" Sexton!
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你确定你能上班吗
Are you sure you should be at work?
你看上去不太好
You don't look very good.
谢谢 你看上去挺好的
Thanks. You look good.
她的情况很好
She's doing well.
他们在减小她镇静剂的剂量
They're weaning her sedation
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表