Good.
你能盯住我的手指吗
Can you follow my finger?
好吧 这样吧
Okay. How 'bout this?
你能不能用你的右手食指点你的鼻子
Can you touch your right forefinger to your nose?
古德温先生 你能不能
Mr. Goodwin, can you try to touch
用你的右手食指点你的鼻子
your right forefinger to your nose or--
你为什么不能就让我死了算了
Why didn't you just let me die?
我们会治好你的
We're gonna get you through this.
我会马上回来看你
I'll be back to check on you soon.
我觉得他会没事的
I think he'll be okay.
该死 伯特
Damn, Bert.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
你难道心里只有你自己吗
Can't you think of anyone else but yourself?
莎伦 别这样
Sharon, come on.
真是...自私又可悲
It--it's selfish and pathetic.
你现在说这些也没用
Not helping right now.
自杀未遂起码会有五天精神紧张状态
Attempted suicide is an automatic five-day psych hold.
好吧
Fine.
莎伦 你有时间吗
Sharon, do you have a minute?
董事会想见你
The board wants to meet with you.
怎么了 又要抱怨我们
Wha--what is it? More complaining about
花的钱太多了吗
the money we're spending?
-我得先走了 -莎伦
- I have to go. - Sharon--
听着 我现在出了点状况
Look, I--I have a situation to deal with.
告诉他们我待会去找他们
Tell them I'll get back to them.
这家霍莉橡树疗养院
This facility, Holly Oaks,
医护人员和病人的比例很好
has a good staff-to-resident ratio.
而且配套服务也很不错
They also have a nice package of supplemental services:
还有艺术 音乐和宠物疗法
art, music, pet therapy.
但依然是个疗养院
It's still a nursing home.
这是个心脏复健所
It's a cardiac rehab facility.
我为什么不能住回我自己的家
Why can't I go back to my apartment?
不行 你刚移植了新的心脏
No. You just got a new heart.
必须对你进行密切看护
You have to be monitored very closely,
特别是前三个月
particularly for the first three months.
我不配你这么费心照顾
I don't deserve you.
能不能将重点放在给你找个住的地方上
Can we just focus on finding you a place to live?
你马上要出院了
You're about to be discharged.
但这是实话 莎拉
But it's true, Sarah...
我不配你这么费心照顾
I don't deserve you.
海伍德博士 你该上心脏椅了
Dr. Haywood, time to get you in the cardiac chair.
-能等会吗 -不行
- Can't it wait? - No.
不行 你必须换个地方 防止患上肺炎
No, you have to change position to prevent pneumonia.
找个你喜欢的地方
Find a place you like.
有公共卫生问题
We have a public health issue.
肺功能检测结果出来了
Liver panels came back.
奇奇和黛比都患有甲肝
Both Kiki and Deb tested positive for Hep A.
不
Oh, no.
得赶紧把她们送到儿童重症监护室
We need to admit them to the PICU.
没错 但是然后呢
Yeah, but then what?
她们只能待几天
It'll only be for a couple days.
然后就会回到街头
Then they'll wanna go back out on the streets,
然后她们...她们有传染性
and they'll be-- they'll be contagious.
-很强的传染性 -我们必须上报
- Highly contagious. - We have to report this.
她们之前是住在什么营地里吗
I--I understand they live in some kind of encampment?
没错 和其他孩子们窝在一起
Yeah, with a bunch of other kids in close quarters.
必须要清理那里
It's got to be cleared out.
儿童与家庭服务部会去安顿这些孩子
DCFS will have to find homes for these kids.
同时 我们得派一支小队过去
Meanwhile, let's get a team over there
看看还有没有人被感染
to see who else is infected,
给所有接触过的人注射疫苗
and immunize everybody who's been exposed.
娜塔莉和我一起去
Natalie and I should go.
我们治疗过他们 他们也认识艾普尔
We've treated them. They know us, April too.
好 那我留下来照顾奇奇和黛比
Okay, I'll stay and look after Kiki and Deb.
好的
All right.
拜托 能不能再给我们一分钟
Please, can we have just one more minute?
好的 伙计们 等等
Yeah. Guys, hold on.
我们好爱你们
We love you so much.
我们冒这个险是对的吗
Are we doing the right thing taking this risk?
是
Yes.
照顾好她们 罗德斯医生
Look after them, Dr. Rhodes.
别让我的宝宝们死去
Don't let my babies die.
-托马斯 -崔医生
- Thomas. - Hey, Dr. Choi.
你认识艾普尔 不确定你是否见过曼宁医生
You know April. Not sure if you met Dr. Manning,
但她几个月前跟我来过一次
but she was here with me a couple months ago.
托马斯 我们需要检查所有人
Thomas, we need to examine everybody,
但需要先看看是否有人已经感到不适
but first we need to see anyone who's not feeling well.
最严重的最先来
The most sick first.
-劳拉 -劳拉
- Laura. - Laura?
是生了孩子的那个吗
Is she the one who had the baby?
-对 -她在哪里
- Yeah. - Where is she?
劳拉
Laura?
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning?
你见到我的宝宝了吗
Have you seen my baby?
没有 但我知道收养她的是个好家庭
No, but I know she was adopted by a good family.
38.3度
Temp's 101.
你上次吃喝东西是什么时候
When was the last time you had anything to eat or drink?
严重黄疸 而且重度缺水
Significantly jaundiced and dehydrated.
肝脏已经肿大
Liver's enlarged.
我们得送她去医院
We need to get her to the hospital.
-不 -劳拉 你必须去
- No. - Laura, you have to.
你得了肝炎 可能会致命
You have hepatitis. You could die.
叫救护车过来
Call an ambulance.
托马斯 还有谁病了
Thomas, who else is sick?
这边
Over here.
你好
Excuse me.
你好 我是崔医生
Hey, I'm Dr. Choi.
-艾米莉 -伊森
- Emily... - Ethan?
艾米莉 你怎么在这里
Emily, what are you doing here?
没地方去
Nowhere to go.
没关系 知道吗
It's all right, okay?
我犯错了
I messed up.
你吃或者喝东西了吗
Have you been able to eat or drink anything?
没有 一吃就吐
No, it makes me throw up.
别担心 你不会有事
Don't worry, you're gonna be okay.
我会照顾好你
I'm gonna take care of you.
救护车马上就到
Ambulances are on their way.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
放轻松 小艾 我照顾你
Take it easy, Em, I got you.
怎么了 杰
What's up, Jay?
枪伤受害者 正在等证词
Gunshot victim--just waiting to get a statement.
娜塔莉怎么说
What'd Natalie say?
我今晚告诉你
I'll tell you tonight.
你还没求婚吗 戒指都拿一周了
You didn't ask her yet? You've had Mom's ring a week.
肯定会很完美的
It's gotta be perfect.
你知道真正的法国香槟有多贵吗
Do you have any idea what real French champagne costs?
你买♥♥不起的那种
More than you can afford.
可不是吗
Don't I know it.
喂
Hello?
他在这里
Yes, he's right here.
查尔斯医生 找你的
Dr. Charles, it's for you.
我是查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles?
我们是科文尼夫妇
Yes, this is Mr. And Mrs. Coveny.
麦迪逊的米勒警探
Uh, Detective Miller in Madison,
他说你给他打了电♥话♥
uh, he said that you called him,
说你对我们女儿的案子感兴趣
that you're interested in the case of our daughter,
奥利维亚
Olivia.
她十年前失踪了
She disappeared ten years ago.
科文尼先生
Mr. Coveny, um...
-你为什么打给我们 -我是...
- Why did you call? - Well, I'm a, um--
我是芝加哥医院的一名
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表