Let's go, let's go, let's go!
蒂姆·范斯 30岁男性 酒吧斗殴
Tim Vance, 30-year-old male. Bar fight.
左胸中了一刀
Took a long blade to his left chest.
心跳120 血压92/58
Heart rate, 120. BP, 92 over 58.
他因为打牌捅我
He stabbed me over a game of pool.
好了 省口气
All right, save your breath.
先转移
Let's transfer.
听我口令 一 二 三
On my count. Ready, one, two, three.
好了 左侧没有呼吸声
All right, no breath sounds on the left.
-把超声仪推过来 -粉色警报
- Hand me the ultrasound. - Code Pink...
可能是我治疗过的那个孩子的粉色警报
The Code Pink could be the baby I treated.
天...
Man...
心包大量积液
He's got a large pericardial effusion.
血液都涌到心脏了
Blood's pooling around the heart.
血压在下降
BP's falling!
心包压♥迫♥心脏
Tamponade's compressing the heart.
他心动过缓 上气袋 呼叫罗德斯医生
He's bradying down. Start bagging. Page Dr. Rhodes.
他不在医院 在学校进行CT交流
He's not in the hospital. Big CT event off campus.
因为这里封锁了 他进不来
They're not gonna let him in 'cause of the lockdown.
-给我找个手术医生 -莱瑟医生正在进行手术
- Get me another surgeon. - Dr. Latham's in surgery,
创伤科都在手术室处理另一台手术
and the Trauma service is up in the O.R. on another case.
那就准备处理他的左胸腔 给我一把刀
Then splash prep his left chest and hand me a knife.
我要给他开胸
I gotta open him up now.
-罗德斯医生 -早上好
- Dr. Rhodes. - Morning.
早上好 你认识我丈夫拉里吧
Morning. You know my husband, Larry.
拉里 很高兴认识你
Larry, good to see you.
他总是拖我来这种场面
He's always dragging me to these things.
我是个内向的人 我讨厌他们
I'm an introvert. I hate them.
我完全支持你
I am completely with you there.
这里有很多支票簿
Yes, well, there are a lot of checkbooks here,
支票簿的主人都想要认识我们的新星
and their owners would like to meet our rising star,
所以去吧...周♥旋♥一下
so please... go and schmooze.
爸爸
Dad.
耳朵痒吗 我们正聊到你
Were your ears burning? We were just talking about you.
-真的吗 -没错
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
我正在告诉贝克医生我和你妈妈怎么在
I told Dr. Bekker how your mother and I knew,
你很小的时候就知道
even when you were just a little boy,
你会成为一名外科医生
how you'd be a surgeon.
你还记得那时候狗狗抢走了你的泰迪熊华斯比吗
Do you remember when that dog got ahold of your Teddy Ruxpin?
他把那个玩具缝回起来了
He sewed that little thing together.
你有个泰迪熊华斯比吗
You had a Teddy Ruxpin?
换我可不会相信我爸爸和你说的任何事
I wouldn't believe everything my father tells you.
康纳听到赞美的话
Oh, Connor's always been uncomfortable
总是会觉得很不自在
with anything that smelled of praise.
真有意思 我倒是没注意到
That's funny, I never noticed that.
我去池点早饭
I'm gonna go get some breakfast.
试试鳄梨吐司吧
Try the avocado toast.
下周我们有一个非公开时装秀
We are having a trunk show next week.
罗洛·皮雅纳 我想邀请你作为我的客人
Loro Piana. I would love it if you'd come as my guest.
非常乐意
I'd love to.
艾娃 医院被封锁了
Ava... hospital's on lockdown.
里斯医生 古德温要我们上去
Dr. Reese, Goodwin needs us upstairs
咨♥询♥粉色警报的事
to consult on that Code Pink.
马上来
On the way.
粉色警报 粉色警报
Code Pink. Code Pink.
所以医院员工
All hospital personnel,
请向你们的科室报道
please report to your designated stations.
是我治疗的一个孩子
It was a baby that I treated.
天啊
Oh, God.
有个封锁前送来的病人
Patient got in just under the wire.
你们俩都去
Both of you, please.
早上好
Good morning.
我是霍斯特德医生 这是曼宁医生
I'm Dr. Halstead. This is Dr. Manning.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
泰勒先生 你正在治疗淋巴瘤
Mr. Taylor, I see you're being treated for lymphoma.
没错
That's right.
他已经进行了多次化疗
He's had multiple rounds of chemo.
那你们今天为什么过来呢
So, what brings you in today?
今天早上醒来喘不过气
Woke up this morning, could hardly breathe.
我们在东慈爱医院的肿瘤医生要我们过来
Our oncologist at East Mercy said to come here
这里更近
since it's closer.
这是个正确的选择
Well, it's a good thing that you did.
做下胸透 血常规 血凝率 血浆D二聚体测定
Uh, let's get a chest X-ray, CBC, coags, and a d-dimer,
另外 问东慈爱医院要下他的病历 好吗
and also, call over to East Mercy for his records, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
放轻松 泰勒先生
Just try to relax, Mr. Taylor.
我们会做些检查 查清楚情况的
We're gonna run these tests and sort this out.
-好 -我们很快回来
- Okay. - We'll be back shortly.
谢谢
Thanks.
希望只是有点小状况
Let's hope he's just got a little bug.
是啊 小娜
Yeah. Nat...
我受不了了 我想跟你谈谈
I can't stand this. We gotta talk.
我知道
I know.
你今晚过来吧
Come over tonight.
我们看了所有安保录像
We reviewed all the security cam footage.
没有看到任何人带着婴儿离开
No one left the hospital with the infant.
所以孩子和绑♥架♥者还在医院里吗
So he and his abductor are still on the premises?
我们是这样想的
We think so.
如果绑♥架♥者曾试图带着孩子离开
We would've gotten a ping from the abductor's ID bracelet
我们会收到身份手环的提示
if the abductor had tried to exit with him.
查尔斯医生 按照你的经验
Dr. Charles, from your experience,
你觉得我们要找的是什么样的人
what kind of person do you think we're looking for?
大多数情况下
In a majority of these cases,
绑♥架♥者应该是生育年龄的女性
the abductor is a woman of child-bearing age,
要么不孕不育
who is either infertile
要么曾经失去过孩子
or has experienced fetal loss.
她们很痛苦 决定不惜一切代价
Um, they're distraught and determined one way or the other
也要有一个孩子
to have a baby of their own.
那她大概不会伤害他
Then maybe she's not likely to hurt him.
如果她是想要孩子的话
Not if wanting a child is what's driving her.
但如果她不是想要孩子呢
But what if that's not what's driving her?
如果她就是想给别人带来痛苦呢
What if she's someone who enjoys causing other's pain,
一个没有良知的人
a person without a conscience?
完全有这种可能
I mean, it's possible,
如果这种人被逼急了
and if someone like that gets backed into a corner,
根本不知道她会做出什么事
there's no telling how she might react.
这个人知道儿童重症监护室在哪里
This person knew where the PICU was.
很有可能是这里的患者
Could very well have been a patient here.
我觉得我们应该调查一下
I think we should compile a list of women
过去六个月来这里的患者中
who have experienced birth trauma here
有哪些人分娩出了意外
in the last six months.
好 我觉得你可以给每支搜索队
All right, and I think it's a good idea for you
都分派一位精神科医生
to assign a psychiatrist to each search team,
在必要情况下 降低孩子受伤的风险
help defuse any situation where the baby may be at risk.
开始行动吧
Let's get started.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
我们得找到这个孩子
we've got to find this baby.
这位患者的胸腔里
Your patient has a large mediastinal mass
有大型纵横淋巴肿块 遍布整个胸腔
with what looks like positive nodes throughout his chest.
肿块在压♥迫♥他的肺部 以及所有主动脉
It's compressing his lungs and all his major vessels.
所以他才会喘不过气
That's why he's so short of breath.
那接下来怎么办
Okay, so, what's next?
做手术吗 再来一轮化疗吗
Surgery? Another round of chemo?
这么大的肿块 就算是用化疗
A tumor this large? Even with chemotherapy,
也无法缩小到可供手术的大小
it wouldn't shrink to an operable size.
那怎么办
Then what?
根据他的病历
Um, from his medical records,
他已经接受过许多正规治疗
it looks like he's had a solid treatment history.
不幸的是 这已经是我们能做的极限了
Unfortunately, we've reached the limits of what we can do.
那就这样吗 我们要放弃吗
So that's it? We're giving up?
不行 肯定还有什么办法的
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表