可以活得更久
You can live a long life,
拥有自己的孩子
have a family someday.
那些是我应该期待的东西吗
Are those things I'm supposed to look forward to?
不 我想要子♥宫♥切除术
No, I want a hysterectomy.
就目前的情况看 子♥宫♥切除术真的不是很必要
A hysterectomy is really not necessary at this point.
我不在乎
I don't care.
有的女人摘掉她们的乳♥房♥♥
Some women have their breasts removed
就只是因为她们有癌症基因
if they have the cancer gene
这样她们以后就不会得癌了 对吗
just so they don't get it later, right?
但是 但是你这么年轻
But--but you are so young.
子♥宫♥切除术是不可逆的
All right, hysterectomy is irreversible.
你以后再也不能怀孕
You will not be able to become pregnant
有孩子了
and have children, ever.
你不了解我的生活 好吗
You don't know my life, okay?
你不懂
You don't understand.
我不想要孩子
I don't want to bring a kid into this world.
曼宁医生说我有决定权
Dr. Manning said it was my decision.
麦基 我刚刚和康纳聊了
Mags, I just talked to Connor.
他们控制住了出血 重建了动脉
They controlled the bleeding and rebuilt the artery.
我们有充分的理由相信米格尔会撑过来的
We have every reason to believe Miguel's gonna make it.
我们得把这消息告诉巴里
We've gotta tell Barry.
巴里
Barry?
巴里
Barry?
为什么要拷住他
Why is he in handcuffs?
那个旁观者挺过了手术
The bystander made it out of surgery.
不是这件事
Well, that's not the issue.
他的持枪许可有点问题
There's some kinda discrepancy with his carry permit.
许可 拜托 警探
Permit? Come on, Detective.
巴里 怎么回事
Barry, what's going on?
对不起 麦基
I'm sorry, Maggie.
坐 本
Have a seat, Ben.
等等 我已经被收治了吗
Wait, have I been committed already?
我不应该吃药
Shouldn't I be medicated
或者穿束缚衣之类的吗
or in a straightjacket or something?
护士正在准备你的入院文件
So, the nurse is preparing your admittance paperwork,
但与此同时
but in the meantime,
我想和你聊聊
I would like to talk to you about something.
聊什么 我已经告诉过你了
Talk about what? I already told you,
书上提到的每一种疗法我都试过了
I've done every type of therapy in the book.
-那些想法就一直在我脑海里 -我明白
- The thoughts won't go away. - I understand.
但是如果我告诉你
But what if I told you
大多数我们脑海中的想法都是荒谬无意义的呢
that most of the thoughts we have are just nonsense?
只是我们头脑中的突触突然不正常
Just synapses popping off in our heads,
我们不必太认真对待的
and that we shouldn't take them so seriously?
如果你能...
If you could, just...
帮我个忙...
do me a favor for a moment...
闭上眼
and close your eyes.
现在 我想让你
Now, I want you
想一下最令你害怕的想法
to bring up the thought that frightens you the most.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
没关系的 你很安全
It's okay. You are in a safe space.
我看到我自己...
I see myself...
-拿着把刀 -好 继续
- I'm holding a knife. - Okay, keep going.
我看到了我妻子
I see my wife.
她在厨房♥洗碗
She's in the kitchen, doing dishes.
我走到她身后
I'm walking up behind her.
她不知道我在那
She doesn't know I'm there.
你做得很好
You're doing very well.
那是什么
What's that?
我呼叫了查尔斯医生 他来了告诉我
I paged Dr. Charles. Let me know when he comes up here.
-凯拉... -他来了
- Kayla... - Oh, here he is.
-你呼我了 怎么了 -是里医生斯
- I got your page. What's up? - It's Dr. Reese.
她和病人关在了一起
She's locked in with a patient.
你用拿着刀 一件武器 克服了
You've conqueredth or shower your fear of holding a knife...
你的恐惧
a weapon.
现在 想象我是你的妻子
Now, imagine that I'm your wife.
我做不到
I can't.
你可以的
You can.
我相信你
I trust you.
你看到她了吗
Do you see her?
是的
Yes.
这是你的机会
Here's your opportunity.
你可以现在划开我的喉咙
You can slit my throat right now.
不
No.
不 我不想
No, I don't want to.
-我不想 -你不想
- I don't wanna do it. - No, you don't.
一直以来
This whole time,
你都自责于你的想法
you've been beating yourself up over your thoughts.
你不能不理会他们
The fact that you can't dismiss them
但那并不意味着你是个坏人
does not mean you're depraved.
这显示出你有良心
It shows you have a conscience.
里斯医生
Dr. Reese...
现在出来
outside now.
查尔斯医生 我知道我今天没有按你的方法来
Dr. Charles, I know I didn't take your approach today--
你没有按我的方法
You didn't take my approach?
你直接违抗了我的命令
You directly defied my orders,
把你自己和病人都置于危险之中
and put yourself and your patient in real danger.
本并不危险 我想我刚刚已经证明了这一点
Ben isn't dangerous. I think I just proved that.
你唯一向我证明的
The only thing you proved to me
是你鲁莽又不听命令
is that you're reckless and insubordinate,
我都想再把你停职了
and I have half a mind to suspend you again.
这几个月你一直劝我
The last few months, you've been preaching to me
说我要么把病人看成威胁
that I can either see my patients
要么看成机会
as a threat or as an opportunity.
我刚才害怕吗 害怕
Was I afraid in there? Yes.
但我的恐惧不再控制我了
But my fear no longer controls me.
我控制它 现在本也控制了自己的恐惧
I control it, and now Ben controls his too.
你误会了重点
You are missing the point!
我知道暴露疗法
I appreciate that exposure therapy
让你建立了新的自信
has given you a newfound sense of confidence,
但是那不会让你无所不能所向披靡
but it does not make you all-knowing and invincible.
刚才你的行为简直太愚蠢了
What you just did in there was unbelievably stupid.
莎伦 你找我
Sharon? You called for me?
是
Yeah.
坐下跟我待一会儿
Sit down with me for a minute.
怎么了 需要我给巴里找律师吗
What is it? Do I need to get Barry a lawyer?
担♥保♥人
A bondsman?
我刚跟州检察官办公室的熟人聊过
I just spoke with my guy at the State's Attorney's office,
巴里持枪许可证的问题
the discrepancy with Barry's carry permit.
-怎么了 -我们发现
- Yeah? - It turns out...
他在一定程度上改变了自己的身份
he changed his identity at some point,
因为一条少管所的记录
because of a juvenile record.
他的持枪证上没有说明这一点
He didn't disclose it on his permit.
所以严格来说 那是不合法的
That's why it wasn't technically legal.
这话什么意思
What do you mean change his identity?
你是说巴里·沃恩
You mean Barry Vaughn...
不是他的真名
isn't his real name?
显然不是
Apparently not.
他为什么不告诉我
Why wouldn't he tell me?
他有过另一种生活
He had a whole other life?
很遗憾 麦基
I'm sorry, Maggie.
州检要起诉他
The State's Attorney is gonna file a charge against him.
我们在一起那么久
The whole time we were together...
他都在说谎
He was lying?
每天都是
Every day?
每天都是 莎伦
Every day, Sharon.
怎么回事
What is going on here?
林赛决定切除子♥宫♥
Lindsay has decided to have a hysterectomy.
除非我死
Over my dead body.
她是我妻子 决定权在我手上
She's my wife. I make the decisions.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表