是不会对一名心理医生敞开心扉的
not gonna let you in. A shrink?
他极度害怕你可能发现的
He's utterly terrified of what you might find,
你知道 就是他可能要面对的
you know, what he might have to face,
所以他才做那种在监狱里做的事
you know, so he does the jailhouse thing.
你的意思是
What do you mean?
罪犯通过展示支配权存活
Convicts survive by demonstrating dominance,
他们会径直进入攻击模式
by going straight to attack mode.
他们就是这么做的
It's how they do it.
所以他操纵了我
So he manipulated me.
这些家伙在寻找弱点这方面可是专家
These guys are experts at-- at spotting vulnerability.
你知道吗
You know?
拉米瑞兹利用了你的弱点
And Mr. Ramirez exploited yours.
所以他得到了他想要的反应
And so he got the response he was hoping for.
我想回去了
I want to go back in.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
还好吧 我觉得
Okay, I guess.
艾布拉姆斯医生说每件事都进行得很好
Dr. Abrams said everything went great,
还有 把你送进来的那名医护人员
and the paramedic who brought you in
给你带了这个
dropped this off for you.
很好
Great.
你打电♥话♥给儿保部了吗
Did you... call Child Services?
我很抱歉 黛比 我无能为力
I'm sorry, Deb. There was nothing I could do.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
他正在处于痛苦之中吗
Is he in pain?
由于通风设施和导线的原因
He might be experiencing some discomfort
他也许会感到一些不适
from the ventilator and the leads.
但这些都是必需的 对吗
But it's all necessary, right?
为了让他活下去
To keep him alive?
是的
Yes.
希望我们做的事情是对的
Hope this was the right thing to do.
亲爱的 看 他在动
Honey, look, he's moving.
他能听见你说话的声音
He's hearing your voice.
他能认出来 对吗
He can recognize it, right?
他在子♥宫♥里的时候就能认出来了
From when he was in the womb?
有这个可能
It's possible.
把你的手放进去
Put your hand inside.
可以这么做吗
Is that okay?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
刚刚你看见了吗
Did you see that?
他在触我的手指
He's touching my finger.
真是太让人惊喜了
That's amazing.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
这很可能只是本能的反应
It's likely just a reflex.
但这确实能显示你的儿子
But it does show that your son
已经具有一定的运动机能了 这是件好事
has some motor function, which is a good thing.
对他说点什么吧
Talk to him.
你好啊 伊恩
Hey, Ian.
是我
It's me.
爸爸
Daddy.
我在处理前缘的附近
I'm coming around to the anterior edge,
就要准备好动最后一处了
just about ready to take the last section.
把双极镊拿给我
Hand me the bipolar.
等等 你肯定不会想
W--surely you don't intend
用一把烙刀的
to use a cautery knife.
我以为这能...
I thought it would help to...
当她动刀的时候可以帮助控制出血
It'll help her keep ahead of the bleeding while she cuts.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你不要用那"刑具"碰我
You do not touch me with that torture device.
我没有教会你正确的手术方法吗
Did I fail to teach you proper surgical technique?
你总是说
You always said it's important
止血是很重要的
to maintain hemostasis.
是的 在动刀
Yes, after the cutting and
和分别缝合血管之后
the tying of the vessels individually,
而不是用烙刀碳化它们
not charring them with a bloody cautery knife.
厨房♥里有很多厨子啊
There's a lot of cooks in this kitchen.
对啊 是我的生命有危险
Yes, well, my well-being's at stake here.
我知道 杰弗里医生
I understand, Dr. Jaffrey.
我没事 给我组织剪
I'm fine. Give me the Metz.
给
There.
一切就绪
I've got everything.
可以重建腔静脉了
I'm ready to reconstruct the vena cava.
给我20毫米的涤纶补片
Give me a 20-millimeter Dacron graft
3-0缝合线
and a 3-0 Prolene stitch.
什么 不 不 不
What? No, no, no, no, no.
3-0太粗了
3-0 is far too heavy for a graft this size.
我觉得3-0很合适
I-I thought the 3-0 was appropriate.
不 好了 够了
No. All right, that's it.
你出局了
You're out.
够了 杰弗里医生
That's enough, Dr. Jaffrey.
这是我的心脏
It's my heart,
得由我告诉你们什么时候够了
and I'll tell you when it's enough.
罗德斯 罗德斯
Rhodes. Rhodes!
你来
You're in.
你接手
Take the instruments.
现在
Now.
莱瑟医生 我想是时候
Dr. Latham, I believe that it's time
把我们尊贵的病人全麻了
to put our esteemed patient under general anesthesia.
什么 不
What? No!
我认为这对他最好
I think it's in his best interest.
不 等一下
No, wait a minute.
我们约定好的 不能这样
We had an agreement. Come on.
艾伦 来吧
Allen, if you would please.
不
No.
艾伦 你不...
Allen, the--you do not--
你敢
you wouldn't dare!
你...
You...
什么... 不...
What... No...
怎么样
How about that?
安静得都能听到心跳
So quiet you can hear a heart beat.
现在贝克医生
Now, Dr. Bekker,
我想你是准备用3-0线
I believe you were about to sew in the graft
缝合
with a 3-0 stitch.
缝合 无损伤镊
Suture and DeBakey's.
我为过早结束了我们的治疗道歉
I apologize for ending our session prematurely.
如果你不介意的话 我想继续
If you don't mind, I would like to continue.
我们可以继续了吗
May we proceed?
我是来帮你的 赫克特
I'm here to help you, Hector,
但是如果你继续朝我叫的话我是没法帮你的
but I can't do that if you keep barking at me.
安静 听到了吗
Calm down! You hear me?
你舍曲林的新剂量还可以吗
Now, how's your new dosage of sertraline working out?
有嗜睡或者食欲上的变化吗
Any drowsiness or changes in appetite?
反胃 腹泻
How about nausea, diarrhea,
睡眠问题呢
problems sleeping?
有的时候想吐
Feels I'm gonna puke sometimes.
好
Okay.
好 我可以给你开
Okay, I can prescribe
一种叫枢复宁的药
a medication called Zofran for that.
手术很成功
Well, the surgery went well,
但是她还得过几天
but it's going to be a few days
-才能出院 -好
- before we can discharge her. - Okay.
她担心得回到她妈身边
She has concerns about being placed
她妈的男朋友虐待她
back with her mother, whose boyfriend is abusive.
我们得给她另寻住处
We need to find alternative housing.
我们要做的第一件事就是
Uh, first thing we'll do is try to create
和她的直系亲属想个计划
a plan with her immediate family.
不好意思 她的直系亲属正是问题所在
Excuse me. Her immediate family is the problem.
我们会尽我们所能
We'll do everything we can
保证艾米在家的安全的
to--to make the home safe for Amy.
艾米
Amy?
黛比
Deb.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表