None of us want that. That's why we're here.
我们得带他回他的病房♥
We need to get him back to his room,
这样他才能得到治疗
so he can get treated.
你能让我们帮他吗
Will you let us help him?
我害怕
I'm afraid.
没什么需要害怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
我们理解你为什么这么做
We understand why you did this.
没人会惩罚你的
No one is gonna punish you.
他们呢
What about them?
他们只是想确保宝宝是安全的
They just wanna make sure that the baby stays safe.
不会有人对你怎么样的 我保证
Nothing bad is gonna happen to you, I promise.
重要的是
Uh, well, the important thing here
我们得给宝宝治疗
is that we need to get some treatment for the baby
越快越好
as soon as possible.
把宝宝给我 乔安娜
Give me the baby, Joanna.
我不能 我...
I can't. I...
可以的 你可以的 相信我
Oh, you can. You can, trust me.
我会保护你的
I'll protect you.
干什么 不
What? No.
为什么 我把宝宝给你们了
Why? I gave you the baby.
你 你骗我 你骗我
You--you lied to me. You lied to me.
她为什么要骗我
Why did she lie to me?
好
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家伙
Hey, everybody,
他们找到孩子了
they found the baby.
确保你们都办好手续
Let's make sure you check in with Admitting.
你们会被根据紧急情况接治
You will be seen in order of need.
病情或受伤轻些的
For those less seriously ill or injured,
请耐心些
try to be patient.
我们会为你们治疗的
We will get to you.
继续 先生 这边 对
Go ahead, sir. This way, yeah.
病人患缺血性脑中风
Patient suffered an ischemic stroke.
在不成功的插管尝试和
Between the unsuccessful attempt at intubation
给她开洞的期间
and the time it took to crich her,
病人的气管闭合了超过一分钟
the patient's airway was down for over a minute,
所以脑部缺氧
starving the brain of oxygen.
好消息是你们有雇律师
Good thing you have lawyers on retainer.
谢谢你 艾布拉姆斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Abrams.
我没有别的选择
I didn't have any choice.
我们所有的急诊医生都因为医院封锁无法抽身
All of our ED doctors were tied up because of the lockdown,
病人喉痉挛
the patient was in laryngospasm.
我没办法给她插管
I couldn't get the tubes past her chord.
当时我必须给她开个洞
At that point, I had to crich her.
任何医生都会遇到这样的问题
Any doctor would have the same problem.
是啊 但是 麦基...
Yeah, except, Maggie...
他们是医生
they're doctors.
他们是被允许这么做的
They're allowed to perform these procedures.
莎伦 那你会怎么做
Sharon, what would you have done?
和你做的一样
Exactly what you did,
但不幸地是 这并不能帮到你
but, unfortunately, that's not going to help you.
莎伦 我会因此而失去我的工作吗
Sharon, am I gonna lose my job over this?
希望不会
I hope not,
但在我想到办法之前...
but until I can figure something out...
我只能将你停职 麦基
I've got to suspend you, Maggie.
-莎伦 -很抱歉
- Sharon- - I'm sorry.
否则病人会死的
The patient would've died.
我不后悔
I have no regrets.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
我不该撒谎骗乔安娜
I should not have lied to Joanna.
那样是不对的
It was wrong.
她只是个绝望 困扰的女人
She's just a desperate, troubled woman,
不是精神病
not a psychopath.
我同意
I agree.
她不是 但我是吗 我是精神病吗
She's not, but am I? Am I a psychopath?
什么
What?
我那么容易地就撒谎骗她
Look how easily I lied to her,
我那么冷酷地控制了她
how I coldly manipulated her.
这种情况下
In this context,
很难说是精神病的标志
that's hardly an indication of psychopathy.
那我的人生呢
Well, how about my life?
我算是能形成长久的关系吗
Would you say that I'm able to form lasting relationships?
我是说 我没有真正的朋友
I mean, I have no real friends,
没有重要的恋爱关系
no significant romantic attachments.
我以为我有情感 但可能那不是真的
I think I have emotions, but maybe they aren't real.
可能只是模仿的
Maybe they're just imitative.
你刚才告诉我你因为欺骗病人
You just told me that you felt guilty
感觉到愧疚
about lying to a patient,
也就是说你有良知
which means that you have a conscience,
也就是说你不是精神病
which means that you're not a psychopath.
不管你怎么说 我都是我爸爸的女儿
Whatever you wanna call it, I am my father's daughter.
你也是我的住院医生
Well--well, you're also my resident,
我觉得你是个
and I find you to be a--
非常有同情心的人
a deeply compassionate person,
你能够同情他人
who's capable of great empathy.
如果我不是完全确信这一点
I just never would've roped you into
那我绝对不会
this whole psychiatry thing
让你干精神科这一行
if I wasn't entirely convinced of that.
明天见
See you tomorrow?
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
他应该很快就醒了
He should wake up pretty soon.
-嗯 -今天干得漂亮
- Yeah. - Nice work today.
-你也是 -嗯
- You too. - Yeah.
贝克医生
Dr. Bekker...
你来见我还是我们的病人
have you come to see me or our patient?
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他应该不会有事了
I think he's gonna make it.
-今天真漫长啊 -是
- It's a long day, huh? - Yeah.
我想吃顿饭
I could go for a meal.
我会去餐厅看看
I'd, uh, check the cafeteria.
今天是周二
It's Tuesday.
有肉丸子
It's meatloaf.
我的最爱
My favorite.
晚安
Good night.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
我该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
加里·泰勒的尸检结果表明
Gary Taylor's autopsy revealed
他是死于心力衰竭
that he died from cardiac failure,
不是药物反应 也不是肿瘤转移
not an adverse drug reaction or metastatic cancer.
事实上 从他用药到去世的
In fact, in the hours from the time he was given the drugs
那段时间
until he died,
肿瘤缩小了一厘米
the mass actually shrank one centimeter.
你用的非正规药 起效了
That off-label cocktail of yours, it worked.
我会告诉古德温女士 恭喜
I let Ms. Goodwin know. Congratulations.
其实 不是我的主意
Uh--um, look, uh, it wasn't my idea.
是曼宁医生的
It was Dr. Manning's.
无所谓
Okay, whatever.
我们考虑开始
We've been thinking about launching
-第一阶段的临床试验 -不好意思
- a Phase One clinical trial to- - Excuse me.
小娜 等等
Nat, hold up...
你会得到你应得的荣誉
You're gonna get the credit you deserve.
我会确保这一点
I'll make sure of that.
你以为让我困扰的是那个吗
You think that's what's bothering me?
我知道我不该替你担责
Look, I know I shouldn't have taken the blame,
当然功劳也不是我的
and I certainly don't deserve the credit.
威尔 别说了
Will, stop.
别说了
Just stop.
我的整个职业生涯 从医学院开始
My whole career, from med school on,
我一直遇到同一个问题
I keep running into the same problem:
有男人要么贬低我 要么自视高我一等
men who either dismiss me or patronize me,
就是不平等对待我
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表