And ten years before that,
移♥民♥工人在州南部的一个农场感染了
migrant workers picked it up on a farm downstate,
所以我想可能不仅仅是通过水
so I've been thinking about more than just water.
也许是污染的土壤
Maybe contaminated soil,
但是现在这时候 没有那么多园艺工作
but this time of year, there's not a lot of gardening.
现在是圣诞节 有没有可能是
Well, it is Christmas. What about Christmas trees,
每个人都要带回家的圣诞树
with everyone bringing them home?
我也想到了
Yeah, I thought about that as well,
但是哈罗德和莉迪亚·罗森布拉特
but Harold and Lydia Rosenblatt?
他们是犹太人 对吗
I mean, they're Jewish, right?
他们需要圣诞树吗
Would they get a Christmas tree?
哈罗德可能是犹太人
Harold may be Jewish,
但是我知道他是庆祝圣诞节的
but I know for a fact, he celebrates Christmas.
我们的工作是治疗病人 不是把他们搞破产
Our job is to treat patients, not to bankrupt them.
这个人死在了候诊室
The man died in the waiting room.
在你把他转移到
After which you had him transferred
创伤室 做了彻底的检查后
to a trauma room and thoroughly examined.
"床位费 房♥费 医用品
Okay, "Position fee, room charge, supplies,
房♥间的清洁和消毒"
maintenance to clean and sterilize the room"
这些都是合收费法
These charges are all legitimate.
他的妻子已经受了很多罪了
His wife has suffered enough.
我们就不能想想别的办法吗
Can't we just look the other way on some of these things?
你知道的和我一样多 急救室十分缺钱
You know as well as I do, the E.D. is hemorrhaging money,
你还想免费治疗
and you wanna hand out freebies?
我只是想调整调整账单
I'm just asking to adjust the bill.
古德温女士
Ms. Goodwin...
这有什么关系呢 他的保险会报销的
what's the big deal? His insurance will cover this.
如果他没保险呢
And what if he doesn't have insurance?
那他们就会哭穷 想要少交些钱
Then they'll cry poverty and negotiate a lower bill.
就是这样
That's how it's done.
至少我们看起来是负责的
At least we'll look responsible.
负责
Responsible?
在财政上是负责的
Fiscally responsible.
古德温女士
Ms. Goodwin...
我这是在帮你
I'm looking out for you.
离我远点 没人是安全的
Get away from me! No one is safe!
克莱姆 你得跟我们走一趟
Kramer, you need to come with us.
听我说 恶魔就在这里
Listen to me, the demons are here!
警探 你要对我的病人做什么
Detective, what are you doing to my patient?
查尔斯医生 你不了解情况
Dr. Charles, you don't understand.
-你为什么没传呼我 -你说过我会没事的
- Why didn't you page me? - You said I'd be safe.
查尔斯医生 就让我们做好我们的工作吧
Dr. Charles, let us do our job.
不 你们给我点时间 让我做好我的工作
No, no, you give me a moment and let me do mine.
文斯 没人会伤害你的
Vince, nobody's gonna hurt you.
我不会让他们伤害你的 好吗
I'm not gonna let 'em hurt you, all right?
你阻止不了他们的
You can't stop them!
发银色警报
Call a code silver!
-离我远点 -文斯 看着我
- Get away from me! - Vince, look at me,
-看着我 -你说谎了
- Look at me. - You lied to me.
我向你保证 我没说谎
No, I didn't lie to you, I promise.
这是个天大的误会
There's been a big misunderstanding.
文斯 看着我 盯着这里 不要看别人
Vince, look at me, look at me. Right here. Nobody else.
不要管别人 看着我
Ignore everybody else. Look at me.
我需要你做几件事
What I need you to do,
我需要你把电击器放下来
I need you to lower the paddles, okay,
这样我们才能好好谈谈
so we can talk this out.
我向你保证 一切都会好起来的
I promise you, everything is gonna be okay.
好吗
All right?
就这样慢慢地 就是这样
So just slowly--there you go.
就是这样 慢慢来
There you go. Nice and easy.
-骗子 -不
- Liar! - No!
-不 别这样做 -查尔斯
- No, don't! - Charles!
查尔斯医生 能听见我吗
Dr. Charles, can you hear me?
-你还好吗 -慢一点 慢慢来
- Are you okay? - Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy.
丹尼尔 停下 你被电击了
Daniel, stop. You were shocked.
让我给你检查一下心率吧 做个心电图
Let me check your heart rhythm, run an EKG.
-我没事 -别这么固执
- I'm fine. - Don't be stubborn.
查尔斯医生 你刚刚差点就被杀了
Dr. Charles, you could've been killed.
你要把他带到哪去 他犯了什么罪
Where are you taking him? What are the charges?
-拦住他 你不能去拦住他吗 -不
- Stop him. Can't you stop him? - No.
你到底在想什么 要冒生命危险这么做
And the what the hell were you thinking, risking your life?
这是警♥察♥的事情
It's a police matter.
这件事怎么就变成警♥察♥的事情了
How did it become a police matter?
-他是我的病人 -让我来解释一下
- He's my patient. - Let me explain--
听着 你觉得把一个急需治疗的人
Look, what, that is a good idea to lock a man up
关起来 是个好主意吗
who's in serious need, uh, of--of treatment?
把他关在牢里
Put him behind bars,
这不是阻止了我们帮助他的机会了吗
blow any chance we have of helping him?
-拜托了 查理斯医生 -他做了什么
- Dr. Charles, please. - What did he do?
他只是打破了一扇窗户
He broke a window.
他捅了一位牧师
He stabbed a priest.
什么
What?
诺瓦克神父在我们的救治室里去世了
Father Novak died in our trauma room.
他和文斯身上都有相同的彩色玻璃
He was covered in the same stained glass as Vince.
你 你知道他为什么要这么做吗
You--you know why he did it?
你不知道吗 是因为杰克·克罗格
Don't you? It was because of Jack Kellogg.
他没能拯救杰克·克罗格
He couldn't save Jack Kellogg,
所以他尝试着拯救这个...人
so he tried to save this... man.
我忍♥不住觉得...
I can't help but feel--
这不是你的错 里斯医生
It's not your fault, Dr. Reese.
罗森布拉特先生 抗生素开始起作用了
The antibiotics are working, Mr. Rosenblatt.
你的白细胞指数得到了好转
Your white blood cell count has improved.
现在 我们还有一段路要走
Now, we still have a ways to go,
不过事态的发展很不错
but things are looking good.
这一切都是因为一颗圣诞树
All because of a Christmas tree.
实际上 是因为那个圣诞树堆
Actually, it was the Christmas tree lot.
那些树长在受感染的土地上
The trees were cultivated in infected soil.
不过 要是你没把那棵树带回家的话
Still, if you hadn't brought that thing home--
希尔维亚
Sylvia...
今晚你能消停一下吗
could we take a night off?
当然可以 你需要休息
Of course. You need your rest.
明天 我会给你做一锅
Tomorrow, I'm gonna fix you
新鲜的豌豆汤
a fresh pot of split pea.
如果你状态好 我说不定会放一块带骨肉
And if you're good, I'll throw in a ham bone.
我过会儿再来看你
I'll be back to check in on you later.
所以 罗宾想让我们更新一下他的表格
Okay, so Robin wants us to update his chart
这样她就能把表格送给健康化验室
so she can send it to the health lab.
你可以自己完成的 你不需要我的帮忙
You can do it. You don't need my help.
真的吗
Oh, really?
这可和之前不一样啊
That's a change.
好吧 有时候 你需要我的帮助
Okay, sometimes, you need my help...
-好吧 -但是
- Oh, okay. - But...
有时候
you know what,
我也需要你
I need you too.
这话从何说起
Where's this coming from?
我最近在思考
I've just been thinking.
好吧
Okay.
所以 你有什么提议
So, what do you say,
等到他们那个年纪 我们就住在一起
when we get to be their age, we move in together.
想都别想
Not on your life.
-好 谢谢你 -走吧
- Kay. Thank you. - Let's go.
这些花可真漂亮啊
Oh, these flowers are so beautiful.
我们走吧
Kay, let's go.
谢谢你所做的一切 曼宁医生
Thank you for everything, Dr. Manning.
布鲁斯给我带了这些花 漂亮吧
Bruce brought me these. Aren't they pretty?
在你走之前 还有一件事
Before you go, there's just one more thing.
什么事
What?
因为你的预产期快到了
Since you're approaching your delivery date,
我认为这件事很重要
I think it's really important
你进行体力运动的时候要小心
that you be cautious with physical activity.
不要提太重的东西
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表