-病变太迅速 -不可能是其他东西
- It's progressing too rapidly. - Nothing else it could be.
链球菌感染是我们的分歧里
I mean, GBS is the only thing on our differential
唯一有点道理的...
that makes a modicum of sense--
急诊医生什么时候这么相敬如宾了
When did E.D. Doctors get so polite with each other?
你们俩是在约会吗
Are you two dating or something?
当我没问
Never mind.
早开始静注免疫球蛋白和血浆置换
Start with IVIG and plasmapheresis.
现在她就得进抢救室了
At this point we're ready to throw the kitchen sink at this thing.
等她镇静药消退以后再呼我
Page me when her sedation wears off.
-你还好吗 -是的
- You okay? - Yeah.
脑袋别动
Keep your head still.
双眼向前看
Eyes forward for me.
你们好 我是罗德斯医生
Hey there, folks, I'm Dr. Rhodes.
斯潘塞 你才入院时我们见过...
Spencer, we met when you first came in--
她撑过来了吗
Did she make it?
根据医患保密协议
Due to patient confidentiality,
我不能透露详情 但我想告诉你们
I can't give you any details, but I did wanna let you know,
抢救成功了
she pulled through.
我能去看看她吗
Can I visit her?
求你了 我想跟她道个歉
Please, I just wanna tell her that I'm sorry.
那样可以吗
Would that be alright?
这样吧 我去问问她丈夫
I'll tell you what, I'll check with her husband.
她的麻醉效果才退
She's just coming off of anesthesia,
或许得等一两个小时
but maybe in an hour or two.
妈妈 还要一两个小时吗
Mom, an hour or two?
迟到的话教练会杀了我的
Coach will have my head if I'm late.
有大赛吗
Oh, big game?
地区决赛
Regionals.
我们不能丢你弟弟一个人在这
We can't leave your brother here alone.
斯潘塞没事
Spencer's fine.
真的 我会帮你们留心他的
Really, and I'll keep an eye on him while you're gone.
对
Yeah.
去吧 去比赛
Go. Stay for the game.
你确定你会没事吗 亲爱的
Are you sure you're gonna be okay, honey?
我没事
I'm fine.
谢谢你 塞克斯顿医生
Thank you, Dr. Sexton.
-谢谢 医生 -应该的
- Thanks, doc. - Of course.
打扰一下 里斯医生
Excuse me, Dr. Reese.
你驾驶的是一辆银色日产骐达吧
You drive a silver Nissan Versa, right?
是的 是我的车 怎么了吗
Yeah, that's my car. Why?
丢的就是这些吗
That's all that's missing?
只有我的运动包 没什么值钱的
Just my gym bag. Nothing of any value.
我知道是谁干的
You know, I know who did this.
她叫艾迪斯·雷克 还扎了我的轮胎
Um, her name is Edith Lake. Slashed my tires too.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
你亲眼看到这个人扎你的轮胎的吗
You witnessed this person slashing your tires?
-没有 但她... -那你怎么知道是她
- No, no, but she-- - And how do you know her?
几周前她来过急诊室
She came into the ED a few weeks back.
袭击了我
Uh, assaulted me.
你当时报♥警♥了吗
Did you report it?
我现在报♥警♥了
I am reporting it now.
里斯医生 我认为不是那个女人
Dr. Reese, I don't think it was that lady.
这是我们本月接到的第四起破窗案
This is the fourth break-in we've had this month.
犯人可能
Whoever did this probably
是随机选取目标的
wasn't targeting your car in particular.
你们不取指纹吗
Well, aren't you gonna dust for fingerprints?
这是一个网址
Here's the address of the website
你可以查看出警报告
to retrieve your police report.
你可以用它来向保险公♥司♥索赔
You can use it to file a claim with your insurance.
我们知道她得了艾滋 她也知道她得了艾滋
We know she has AIDS. She knows she has AIDS.
她阿姨应该有点数 知道这不是感冒
Her aunt must know on some level, this isn't the flu.
对 但知道情况
Yeah, but there's a difference
和把情况公之于众 还是有区别的
between knowing something and saying it out loud.
你把它公之于众 它就成真了
You say it out loud, and it's real.
艾普尔 无论说不说 真♥相♥就是真♥相♥
April, it's real whether it's said or not.
她喘不过气了
She's having trouble breathing.
女士 请退后
Ma'am, please step back.
-女士 请戴上 -为什么
- Ma'am, please put these on. - Why?
她会传染吗
Is she contagious?
这是常见的预防措施
It's a universal precaution.
肺部有积水
She's got fluid in her lungs.
心跳降到86
Sats down to 86.
给她戴上15升的呼吸机
Okay, let's get her on a mask with 15 liters.
取一份痰样本 再去照一张胸片
Let's get a sputum sample and another chest X-ray.
还有打给呼吸科
And call pulmonology.
借过一下
Excuse me.
女士 在触碰您外甥女前请戴上这些
Ma'am, please put these on before you touch your niece.
我尽力了
I'm doing everything I can.
有进展吗
Any improvement?
丹妮丝的休斯功能指数仍然是5
Denise's Hughes' functional grade is still 5.
-她开始好转了吗 -没有
- Is she triggering the vent? - No.
免疫球蛋白没用
The IVIG isn't working.
现在这么说还为时尚早
It's way too soon to know that.
给它点时间
Give it some time.
我觉得我们得试试免疫抑制剂
I think we need to try immunosuppressant--
-你还好吗 -怎么...
- Are you okay? - What the--
出什么事了
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我脚麻了 使不上劲
My foot went numb, and just gave out.
感觉脚动不了了
And I can't move my foot.
好
Alright.
我们要去哪 医生
Where are we going, doc?
罗德斯医生征求了麦乐迪丈夫的同意
Dr. Rhodes got the a-okay from Melody's husband.
那是我撞的那个女人的名字吗
Is that the name of the woman I hit?
-麦乐迪 -是的
- Melody? - Yeah.
-好 准备出发了吗 -是的
- Okay, ready to roll? - Yeah.
好 你现在可以老实说了
Alright, so now you can be honest.
一对一的话 你还是你哥哥厉害
One on one, you or your brother?
当然是我了
Definitely me.
你没事吧 伙计
You okay, buddy?
是的
Yeah.
我可以给你拿片泰诺 来片泰诺
I can get you a Tylenol. Tylenol, please.
不不 只是...
Nah, nah. It's--
只是...
It's just this--
紧张性头痛
Stress headache.
斯潘塞
Spencer.
没脉搏了 赶快准备急救车
No pulse. I need a crash cart over here.
马上来
Coming right away.
我们走
Here we go.
左侧瞳孔放大
Left pupil's blown.
上气袋 打支肾上腺素 怎么回事
Start bagging, amp of epi. What happened?
我不知道 他刚刚还在说话
I don't know, he was talking one second,
说他头痛
said he had a headache,
然后他说话变得含糊
and then he started slurring his words.
好 充电到200
Alright, charge to 200.
充电中
Charging.
离手
Clear.
继续按压 再打一支肾上腺素
Resume compressions. Another amp of epi.
再充到200
Charge 200 again.
已充好
Charged.
离手
Clear.
心脏停搏
Asystole.
拜托 哥们 拜托
Come on, bud. Come on.
拜托
Come on.
诺亚
Noah.
拜托 斯潘塞
Hey, come on, Spencer.
诺亚 停下吧
Noah, stop.
死亡时间 16时29分
Time of death, 16:29.
在拿到法医的尸检报告之前都无法确定
We won't know for sure until we get the ME's report,
不过从表面来看
but from the looks of it,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表