如果你们需要使用非常手段
So if you need to take extreme measures
才能使我活下来
to keep me alive,
那就做吧
do it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
你知道这意味着
And you understand that means
我将很快给你插管吧
I may need to intubate you very soon?
我向你保证
I promise,
这是我的决定
this is my decision...
不是他的
Not his.
好的
Okay.
我去改一下订单
I'll go change the order.
他会死的
And he's gonna die.
确实有这个可能
He could, yeah.
你真的觉得
And you--you really think
我抱着他会有帮助吗
that having me hold him is gonna help?
我知道你有很多事要问
I know it's a lot to ask,
如果情况没有这么严重
and I-I just wouldn't be doing it
我是不会这么做的
if the situation wasn't so dire,
但你是他的母亲 宝宝需要你
but you're his mother, and--and the baby needs you,
如果你抱着他能让他好起来
and I--if there's any chance at all
有一丁点可能性的话
that your holding him might help him get better,
我认为我们应该试一下
I think we should try.
这是我的错
This was my--my fault.
是我让他变成这样的
I did this to him.
好吧 我同意
Okay.
好的
Okay.
他好小啊
He's so small.
继续吧
Go ahead.
抱紧一点
Hold him close, now.
贴着你的皮肤
Against your skin.
你好呀 不要哭
Hi. Don't cry.
你好啊 你好吗
Hi. Hi, yeah?
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead?
她有室上性心动过速
She's in SVT.
给她打20毫升依托咪酯
20 of etomidate,
和50毫升顺式阿曲库铵
50 of cisatracurium.
拿上插管套件 把电极板充电到25
Grab the intubation kit and charge the paddles to 25.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
感染在击败她的系统
The infection's overwhelming her system.
她拒绝做心肺复苏
She rescinded her DNR,
所以我得电击她的心脏
so I have to shock her heart
使心率回归正常 然后插管
back into rhythm and intubate.
古德温先生 我需要你向后退一步
Mr. Goodwin, I need you to step back.
她这么做是为了我 是吗
She's doing this for me, isn't she?
她不会想要承受这些的 别做了
She--she doesn't want this. Stop.
停下来
Stop.
莱拉
Lyla.
莱拉 你的心率可以电击复律
Lyla, this is a shockable rhythm.
我可以给你做心肺复苏 你想要我这么做吗
I can try to resuscitate you. Do you want me to do that?
不
No.
你听到她说的了
You heard her. You heard her.
别做这个了
Don't do this.
不要再...
Don't...
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
去急救室
Baghdad.
好吧 凯伦
All right, Karen,
告诉手术室我们要上去
tell the OR we're on our way up
只要我们把这根钢筋取出来
as soon as this rebar's out.
准备100毫升氯♥胺♥酮♥
100 milligrams of ketamine.
帮我拿一组切开套件
Get me a cut-down kit.
给快速输血仪上两单位O型阴性血
And hang two units of O neg on the rapid transfuser.
听我口令
On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好的 谢谢大家
All right. Thanks, guys.
那是主动脉球囊阻断吗
Is that a REBOA?
在救护车里取不下来
Couldn't get it down in the ambo.
每次我想尝试 他的血压就会快速下降
Pressure tanked every time I tried.
当然会这样了 现场做主动脉球囊阻断
Of course it does. A REBOA in the field
一定会有问题发生的
is a problem waiting to happen.
-这是谁的主意 -我的
- Whose idea was this? - Mine.
罗德斯医生 你知道...
Dr. Rhodes, do you realize...
这是个正确的决定
It was the right call.
没有别的方法能让他活着离开那里
There was no other way to get him out of there alive.
好的 伤口状况良好
All right, wound looks good.
正在卸下主动脉球囊阻断
Taking down the REBOA.
注意血压
Watch the pressure.
血压稳住了
Pressure's holding.
生命体征稳定
Vitals are stable.
好的 把这东西取出来
All right, let's get this thing out
然后把他抬到手术室
and get him up to the OR.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-准备好了 -一 二 三
- Yep. - One, two, three.
没有出血 走吧
No bleeding. Let's go.
罗德斯医生 干得不错
Nice job, Dr. Rhodes.
对 就是这样
Yes, that's it.
就在那里
Right there.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
我能先和克劳福德夫人
Can I just have a quick word
说两句吗
with--with Ms. Crawford first?
好的
Okay.
你好
Hey.
他看上去真不错
Oh, wow, he looks great.
比之前好多了 不是吗
A lot better, huh?
他很棒
He is great.
是这样的
So, um,
重症监护病房♥里
we have finally made some room for him
终于有空位留给他了
in the intensive care unit,
所以我们现在要把他带上楼
so we're gonna--we're gonna take him up there now.
好的
Okay.
对了 是我抱着他上楼
Oh, do I carry him up,
还是我们把他放在取暖器里
or do we take him up in the warmer?
事实上
Well, um...
莉安 楼上有...
Actually, LeAnn, there is a--
楼上有一对护工在那里
there's a--there's a foster couple up there
从现在开始 他们会照顾他
who is gonna be looking after him from here on out.
但是他很喜欢我
But he likes me so much.
我知道
I know.
而且他恢复得很好
And he is doing so well.
所以 我应该
So--so I should
继续抱着他
just keep holding him.
我也希望你能
I really wish you could.
真的
Really, I do.
是你说他需要我的
But you said that he needs me.
我知道 我知道我说过
I know. I know I did.
我能理解这有多困难 真的
I know how difficult this is. I really do.
我很抱歉 不过我们现在得把宝宝带走了
I'm sorry, but we need to take the baby now.
不
No!
我是他的妈妈
I'm his mother!
我是 我是他的妈妈
I'm--I'm his mother.
查尔斯医生 求你...
Doctor--Dr. Charles, please...
-对不起 -你知道
- I'm sorry. - You know.
你知道 查尔斯医生
You know. Dr. Charles,
你能帮帮我吗 求你了
please, can you help me? Please!
-对不起 -你能帮帮我吗
- I'm sorry. - Please, can you help me?
求你解释 那是我的孩子
Please explain. That is my baby.
查尔斯医生 求你了
Dr. Charles, please.
求你 你能...
Please, can you just...
查尔斯医生 你能...
Dr. Charles, can you please...
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表