脉搏与血压稳定
Good pulse and BP,
但左侧呼吸音减弱
but diminished breath sounds on the left.
去做胸部X光
Chest X-ray.
你好 伙计 你怎么样
Hey, man, how are you doing?
-我没事 -是吗
- I'm fine. - Yeah?
好 翻身
All right, log roll.
没事 一
Kay, okay. One...
两处穿孔 左三角肌与右上背部
Two holes, left delt, right upper back.
插胸管 然后做胸部和胸椎CT扫描
Chest tube, then CT chest and thoracic spine.
保持这个侧卧位置
Keep him on his side.
你会没事的 伙计 没事的
You're gonna be fine, man. You're gonna be fine.
去吧
Go.
-更多的救护车要到了 -我们会准备好的
- More ambos inbound. - We'll be ready.
我听说警♥察♥还没找到枪手
Hearing PD hasn't found the shooter.
如果抓不住他...
If he's still out there...
是 情况还会更糟
Yeah... this could get worse.
崔医生 枪伤室需要你
Dr. Choi, we need you in Baghdad.
-艾普尔 验伤这里交给你了 -什么
- April, take over Triage. - What?
你的经验能应对
You've seen enough bullet holes to gauge risk.
-伊森 -崔医生
- Ethan... - Dr. Choi!
艾普尔 听着 找到伤口
April, hey, hey, hey, eye the wound,
评估射入轨迹 预测可能受伤
assess trajectory, predict potential injuries,
然后把他们送去该去的地方
then send them where they need to be.
你可以的
You got this.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
心率上升 血压下降
Heart rate's jumping, BP's crashing.
胸管里只流出了一点点血
There's only a trickle of blood coming from the chest tube.
他有两处穿孔
Guy has two holes.
他刚才体征还稳定的 出血性休克吗
He was stable. Hemorrhagic shock?
枪伤一定贯穿了肝脏
The GSW must've traversed the liver.
快速扫描一下
Fast scan.
快输2单位O型阴性血与2单位血浆
2 units o-neg and 2 of plasma on the rapid transfuser.
一定是胸管阻塞了
Chest tube must've clotted.
需要一点时间 但现在他出现了凝血
It took a bit, but now he's coagulopathic.
对 扫描结果显示也是
Yeah, fast scan's positive.
他的胸腹部正在内出血
He's bleeding into his chest and belly.
我们得更换导管 剪刀
We need to replace the tube. Scissors?
康纳 怎么样了
Connor, what's up?
这人需要手术 可是手术室全满了
This guy needs surgery, but the O.R. Is packed.
我需要就在这里处理枪伤
I need to convert Baghdad and do it here.
好 还有更多受害者在路上
Okay, I got more victims en route.
给你一半地方吧
You can have half the space.
不行 我不能允许这里有人进进出出
No, I'm not opening him up with people running in and out.
那就去医生休息室
Then take the doctor's lounge.
全封闭 独门进出 是最安静的地方了
Four walls and a door, as quiet as you're gonna get.
医生休息室
Doctor's lounge?
没有供气线 抽吸线和空气流通
No gas lines, suction lines, airflow capabilities,
而且电力设备和照明也不好吧
it's short electrical outlets, lighting?
拜托
Come on.
我去
I'll take it.
借过
Excuse us.
抱歉来晚了
I'm sorry I took so long.
警♥察♥把整条街封锁了
The police had the streets blocked off.
无所谓了 罗德斯医生在哪
Never mind, unimportant. Where is Dr. Rhodes?
在医生休息室做手术呢
Operating in the doctor's lounge.
我明白
Yeah, I know.
莱瑟医生 太好了你来了
Dr. Latham, good, you're here.
正要做开腹手术呢
We're gonna do a laparotomy.
这里不是手术室啊 罗德斯医生
This is not a surgical suite, Dr. Rhodes.
我知道 只怕这已经是最好条件了
Oh, I know, but I'm afraid it's all we got.
我们还需要电凝机
We'll also need an electrocautery machine
以及超声空化设备
and an ultrasonic cavitation device.
今天没空讲究这么多了 抱歉
There's no frills today, sorry.
不行不行 不能有任何阴影的
No, no, no! There can't be any shadows.
莱瑟医生 我知道这环境改变有点剧烈
Dr. Latham, I know this is a lot of change all at once,
但是这名病人情况非常紧急
but this patient is running out of time.
我不能自己做手术 我非常需要你的帮助
I can't do the surgery alone. I really need your help, okay?
好 当然
Yes. Yes, of course.
我去洗手 在哪
I'll scrub in. Where?
是啊
Yeah.
康纳 你还需要什么吗
All right, Connor, anything else you need?
-有 诺亚 -怎么了
- Uh-huh, Noah. - Hm?
什么事
For what?
麻醉和气道控制
Anesthesia and airway control.
这个罗德斯医生 我只有
Uh, D--Dr. Rhodes, I--I have,
三个小时的手术经验
like, three hours of surgical experience.
这下你能刷更多经验值了
And now you get more.
把病人带进来
Bring in the patient.
我跟你说实话吧 我真的觉得
So, I gotta be honest, I really feel like
我自己说的有点太多了
I've been doing a little bit too much of the talking here.
你就不能跟我说说
No way I can get you to tell me
今天到底发生了什么吗
a little bit about what happened today?
我记得我还有件夹克
I thought I had a jacket.
我是掉了吗
Did I drop it?
跟你说 有可能
You know what? You could've.
我们的记忆是一块一块恢复的
Our memory tends to come back in fragments,
所以时间空间的观感会有点混乱
and so time and space tend to be a little mixed up.
特雷弗 你能不能接手一会儿
hey, Trevor, you think I can get you to take over
代替我压着伤口
putting pressure on the wound for me?
-我妻子 -怎么了
- My wife... - Yeah?
我妻子今天走了
I lost my wife this morning.
太可怕了
That's awful.
真的太可怕了 我非常遗憾
That's really awful. I'm sorry to hear that.
她是个好人
She was a good person.
我真的不配得到救助
I really don't deserve your help.
你就应该让我
You should just, like--
让我去死
just let me go.
你知道这种觉得不公平的感受
You know that feeling of-of it being unfair,
就是你妻子走了 你却活了下来
you know, that your wife was taken and you weren't?
甚至觉得有点内疚
Maybe even feeling a little bit guilty
自己活下来了
that--that you survived?
这是应对这种
That's--it's just normal
可怕事件的正常反应
for this horrible thing you've been through,
如果能让你觉得安慰的话
and if it's any consolation at all,
这家医院里没准还有很多人
there's probably a lot of people in this hospital
都和你有同样的感觉
who are feeling... the same way right now.
那你就该去照顾他们
Well, then you should go be with them,
因为 你帮不了我
because...you can't help me.
-可是我能帮你 -你不行
- You know what, though, I can. - No, you can't!
我只是需要你也配合我一点
I just need you to meet me halfway,
自己按压着伤口
by putting pressure on your wound.
我得去那边 和那位先生谈谈
I just need to go over and talk to this gentleman
就一会儿 我马上就回来
for just a minute, and I'll be right back.
我...
I, uh--
-我收集东西 -是吗
- I collect things... - Uh-huh?
而我妻子 她说我由囤积癖
And my wife, she said that I was a hoarder,
然后她
and that----
她想把东西全都扔了
she was gonna throw it all out.
天啊我简直气疯了 可是我
God, I would get so mad, but I--
我确实穿了件夹克
I was wearing a jacket.
午饭时我还穿着呢
I had it at lunch.
天啊
God...
我来吧
I got this.
-你确定 -是
- You sure? - Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
警官说看见那个人把枪扔了
So the officer saw the guy ditch the assault rifle,
然后自己中了一枪
then he got a shot off,
然后他就走进人群跟丢了
and then he lost him in the crowd.
而你认为他在这里
And you think now he's here?
也许吧 他穿着件帽衫
Yeah, maybe. He was wearing a hoodie.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表