Uh, what... what... what... what's... What's wrong with her?
睾丸一定是缺血更严重了
The testicle must be more ischemic.
没有得到足够的血流量
Not getting enough blood flow.
我们不能再等了
We can't wait any longer.
现在给病人准备手术
Prep this patient for surgery now.
妈妈 我害怕 我不想他们伤害我
Mommy, I'm scared. I don't want them to hurt me.
不不不 宝贝 他们不会伤害你的 我保证
No, no, no, honey, they won't hurt you, I promise.
朱蒂 我知道你爱你女儿
Judy, I know you love your daughter,
我知道你害怕未来怎么办
and I know you're afraid of what the future might hold,
但是爱玛相信你 她就指着你了
but Emma trusts you, she counts on you.
我只是...我只是不想我的女儿有事
I just... I don't want anything to happen to my little girl.
-她是我的一切 -你不会失去她的
- She's all that I have. - You're not gonna lose her.
无论爱玛是什么性别
No matter what gender Emma identifies with,
她还是你的孩子
she's still gonna be your child,
那个喜欢巧克力圣代
the same kid who loves chocolate sundaes
-讨厌芭蕾的孩子 -她告诉你的
- and hates ballet. - She told you?
那是最棒的部分
That's the exciting part:
让我们的孩子向我们展示他们真实的自己
having our kids show us who they are in their own time.
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈
Mommy?
别取出来
Don't take them out.
-你确定吗 -我确定
- Are you sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
麦基 有亨利儿子的消息吗
Hey, Maggie, any word from Henry's son?
我以为他正从威尔米特开车赶来
I thought he was just driving down from Wilmette.
他的电♥话♥一直转入留言信箱
His phone keeps on going to voicemail.
也许他改变主意不来了
Maybe he changed his mind about coming.
他怎么能让他父亲孤独死去
How can he let his father die alone?
我们不知道整个故事是什么 艾普尔
We don't know the whole story, April,
他们之间发生了什么
what went on between them.
有些事很难过去
Some things are hard to get over.
我就不应该给亨利希望
I never should have gotten Henry's hopes up.
-我得告诉他 -我和你一起去
- I have to tell him. - I'll go with you.
亨利
Henry?
亨利...
Henry...
杰克逊...
Jackson...
-儿子... -亨利 我很抱歉...
- Son... - Henry, I'm sorry...
我来了
I'm here.
我在这呢
I'm right here.
你来了
You came?
是的
Yeah.
我的孩子
My boy.
我的孩子
My boy.
证据很充分
The evidence is substantial,
从卡特的利益出发
and it's in Carter's best interest
最好是自己去警♥察♥局坦白
to come clean to the police on his own.
-陪审团会认可这种行为的 -陪审团
- A jury will look favorably on that. - A jury?
天啊 不
Oh, God. No.
莎伦 我求求你
Sharon, I am begging you,
-求你别说出去 -莉迪亚
- please do not say anything. - Lydia...
这不会让波起死回生
This will not bring Bo back,
也不能毁掉卡特的人生
and it will ruin Carter's life.
-格蕾丝 -我得和你谈谈
- Grace? - I had to talk to you.
我们到这时
When we got here,
崔医生告诉我们卡特的所作所为
Dr. Choi told us what, uh, Carter did.
格蕾丝 我...
Grace, I...
他说急救人员找到孩子们时
He said when the paramedics found the boys,
卡特...
that Carter...
他在给波做心肺复苏
was performing CPR on Bo.
对不起 莉迪亚
I'm so sorry, Lydia.
真的对不起 波连累了卡特
I'm so sorry that Bo got Carter into this mess.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
威尔
Hey, Will...
之前谢谢你
thank you for earlier.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
就是那样 你听我说话
Well, that's the point. You just listened.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
好吧
All right.
只要你需要 我随时洗耳恭听
Well, I'm always here to lend an ear anytime you need.
今晚如何
How 'bout tonight?
肖氏酒吧吃牡蛎吧
Oysters at Shaw's?
-好 -说定了
- Sure. - Okay.
你知道上次我们
You know the last time
一起在医院是什么时候吗
we were in a hospital room together?
是你出生那天
The day you were born.
-你在场吗 -是的
- You were there? - Mm-hmm, yeah.
你第一次睁开眼的时候
I was holding you when you opened your eyes
就是我在抱着你
for the first time.
大家都说新生儿要一个星期后
You know, they say it takes about a week
才能盯着某个东西看
for a newborn to focus on objects,
但我发誓
but I swear,
你当时注视着我
you looked right at me.
就是那样
And that was it.
我被深深吸引了
I was hooked.
卡特 你是我的教子
You know, Carter, you're my godson.
我都是为了你好
I only want what's best for you.
如果你还有什么
And if there's anything else
是要告诉警♥察♥的 孩子
you need to tell the police, baby,
就趁现在吧
now is the time.
你
You...
否则你的余生都会
You're gonna carry this day with you
无法释怀这一天
for the rest of your life,
永远保守着这个秘密
and holding a secret on top of that...
太沉重了 孩子
it'll be too much, baby.
它会击溃你 卡特
It'll break you, Carter.
它会击溃你
It'll break you.
对 他没大碍了 好 我会...
Yes, he's hanging in. Yeah, I'll...
我晚点打给你 迈尔斯 谢谢 再见
Let... let... let me call you back, Miles, thanks, bye.
他在这里做什么
What is he doing here?
卡特要求再和霍斯德特警探谈谈
Carter asked to speak with Detective Halstead again.
你跟他说了什么
What did you say to him?
抱歉 莉迪亚
I'm sorry, Lydia.
抱歉
You're sorry?
你做得对 古德温女士
That was the right thing to do, Ms. Goodwin.
我想还很难说
Yeah, I think that's debatable.
辛勒顿家要是撤资
When the Singletons pull their funding,
我想他们应该会这么做的
which I imagine they're going to do,
你救得去向董事会交代了
you're gonna have to answer to the board.
我已经准备好了
I'm prepared to do that.
诺亚 你刚在里面做的
Noah... what you did in there...
你觉得我错了
You think I was wrong
我不该让他以为他儿子来了
for letting him think his son was there.
不 不是的 我觉得你很善良
No. No, I don't. I think it was really kind.
抱歉我之前给你甩脸了
I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier.
不 你不需要道歉 其实...
No, you don't... you don't have to apologize. That's...
不 我该道歉 你只是朋友善意的提醒
No, I do. I do. You were just being a friend.
我说我不想见我爸爸的时候
When I said I didn't wanna see my dad,
其实是我不想自己想见他
the truth is I don't want to want to see him.
这么说能明白吗
Does that make sense?
没关系
It's okay.
我也搞不明白
It doesn't make sense to me either.
-晚安 诺亚 -晚安
- Night, Noah. - Night.
-病人怎么样 -刚醒
- How's the patient? - Just waking up.
他的体征稳定 而且神经系统无恙
But his vitals are stable and he's neurologically intact.
我想你们知道我接下来要问什么
I suppose you know what I'm going to ask next.
是我的器械 莱瑟医生
It was my instrument, Dr. Latham.
我承担全部责任
I take full responsibility.
不 是我的器械 是我的错
No, it was my instrument. My fault.
-不是的 -是的
- That's not true. - Yes, it is.
我的老师以前常说
My rabbi used to say,
叽里咕噜噼里啪啦
"Klieg, Klieg, Klieg, du bist a nar."
"你们是很聪明
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表