后退
Stand back.
-他体温多少 -38.9摄氏度
- What was his temp? - 102.
两肺都有痰喘症状
Yeah, he's junky and wheezy on both sides.
扎克一直在咳嗽 喘粗气
Zach's been coughing, uh, gasping.
太可怕了
It's terrible.
双侧肺底间质浸润
Bibasilar infiltrates.
-什么意思 -和肺炎差不多
- What does that mean? - Well, most likely, pneumonia.
艾普尔 准备用万古霉素 40毫克每公斤
April, let's start vancomycin, 40 milligrams per kilogram,
然后把他转到儿童重症监护病房♥
and we'll get him admitted to the PICU.
-老天 -别担心
- Oh, God. - Don't worry.
我们有很好的儿科医生
We've got great pediatricians.
对 你们可以跟过去
Yeah, you can go up with him.
查尔斯医生 你为什么不告诉我
Dr. Charles, why didn't you tell me
我父亲的真♥相♥
the truth about my father?
什么
And--and what is that?
他是个精神病人
That he is a psychopath.
我看了他的病历
I looked at his chart.
-你看过了 -对
- You did, did ya? - Yes.
你看他资料之前
Before you looked at your father's chart,
同意担♥保♥他的贷款了吗
did you agree to cosign his loan?
-没有 -你没有
- No. - You didn't?
这是否意味着
Could that maybe be because
你其实早就知道他的情况了呢
somewhere, you already knew what he was?
你本来可以提前告诉我的
You could have told me.
莎拉 我不能告诉你 你知道的
Sarah, I couldn't tell you. You know I couldn't.
是啊 因为他用
Yeah, because he locked you up
医患关系机密性限制了你
with doctor-patient confidentiality.
他故意让你无法插手
He made it so you couldn't interfere,
假借其他病的名义来找你
went to you with a bogus complaint.
天啊 他早有预谋 这种做法
God, the premeditation, the manipulation,
真是...他太恶心了
it's--he is disgusting.
换个角度 他也许
Or he's just somebody
只是一个无法共情的人
who is incapable of empathetic feelings.
莎拉 我很抱歉
Sarah, look, I'm so sorry,
我不能想象这有多难
I can't imagine how difficult this must be,
但我只希望...
but I would just hope that--that...
你知道后能有一点积极影响
there might be something positive in your knowing.
-积极 -就是明确
- Positive? - Well, just the clarity.
明确地知道你父亲就是这样的
The clarity of the revelation that your father was who he was
他生来如此
and he was born that way,
而他的离开
and that his leaving
和你毫无关系
had absolutely nothing to do with you.
这样就能安慰我了吗
That's my consolation?
查尔斯医生 这么多年...
Dr. Charles, after all of these years...
这么多年了
all these years,
我父亲终于回到了我的生活中
my father finally walks back into my life,
结果...
and it turns out...
他从未爱过我
he never loved me.
他永远无法爱我
He can never love me.
急诊
ED?
好
Yeah.
霍斯特德医生 是儿童重症监护室
Dr. Halstead, it's the PICU.
我是霍斯特德医生
This is Dr. Halstead.
对 没错 扎克·沃马克 四个月大
Yeah, that's right. Zach Womack, four months old.
真的吗
Really?
谢谢
Hey, thank you.
我们送去儿童重症监护室的孩子
That baby we just sent up to the PICU...
根本没过去
he never made it there.
芝加哥医院 第三季第十四集
我们从电梯下来 一个护士过来
We got off the elevator, a nurse met us,
说扎克需要做什么测试
and she said that Zach needed some sort of test.
是扫描 她说他需要扫描
A scan. She said he needed a scan.
她把他带走就没带回来
She took him away and she never brought him back.
你诊断后续需要去放射科吗
Did you follow up with Radiology?
我没定任何扫描
No scans were ordered.
而且他们形容的那个护士
And the nurse they've described
在我这儿没人对得上
doesn't match anyone on my staff.
有人绑♥架♥了我们的孩子吗
Has someone kidnapped our baby?
我们现在还不能确定
We can't be sure about that yet.
不
Oh, no.
不
No.
启动婴儿丢失应急系统
Call a Code Pink.
让保安把医院先封锁
Tell Security to put the hospital on lockdown.
急诊室 包括创伤科都绕路走
The ED, including Trauma, goes on bypass.
查清楚之前不允许有人进出
Until further notice, no one comes in or out.
我保证会找到你们的孩子的
I promise you we're going to find your baby.
厄尔 要封锁医院
Earl, the hospital's going on lockdown.
-去守好你的位置 -好
- Get to your post. - Yes, sir.
我是科尔 有婴儿丢失 有婴儿丢失
This is Cole. Code Pink. Code Pink.
收到 有婴儿丢失
Copy that, Code Pink.
快把病人送进去 医院要封锁了
Get that patient in now. Hospital's going on lockdown.
你们去二号♥治疗室
You're going to Treatment Two.
吉尔·费舍尔 25岁
Jill Fisher, 25 years old.
她的甲壳虫汽车被皮卡撞了
Her VW Bug got T-boned by a pickup.
安全带没系好 胸壁损伤
Seat belt sign and chest wall abrasions.
-要照X光 -救救我
- Gonna need X-ray. - Help me!
-我是她妈妈 -我们会救你的
- I'm her mother. - We are, sweetheart.
血压 100/70
BP, 100 over 70.
心率96 血氧88%
Heart rate, 96. She's satting at 88%.
-她会没事吗 -我们还没给她做检查
- Is she gonna be okay? - We haven't examined her yet,
但我们会照顾好她的
but we're gonna take good care of her.
好 我们把她抬过去
All right, let's get her transferred
接上监测器
and onto the monitors.
一二三
One, two, and three.
-桃瑞丝 50毫升芬太尼 -好的
- Doris, 50 of fentanyl. - On it.
-她会没事吗 -夫人 请和我来
- Is she gonna be okay? - Ma'am, please come with me.
-我爱你 宝贝 -小心
- I--I love you, honey. - Careful.
右后背部多处肋骨骨折
Multiple right posterior rib fractures
还有气胸
and a pneumothorax.
她需要胸部插管 注射20毫克利多卡因
She needs a chest tube. 20 of lidocaine.
血氧82 还在降低
Sats are 82 and falling.
好吧 太快了
All right, so hustle.
准备好插管
Ready for the tube.
血氧饱和度90 正在恢复
She's at 90. Sats are coming up.
要重新进行胸部X光
We're gonna need a repeat chest X-ray,
并进行颈椎 腹部和骨盆的CT
and let's order a CT c-spine, abdomen and pelvis.
粉色警报 粉色警报
Code Pink. Code Pink.
-小孩不见了 -没错
- Missing kid? - Yeah.
可能是霍斯特德医生送到儿童重症监护室的孩子
Probably the baby Dr. Halstead sent to PICU.
抱歉 我明白 请后退
Sorry, yes, I understand. Step back.
请后退 女士
Step back, ma'am.
我们会尽快告诉你情况
We'll let you know as soon as possible.
好了 大家伙 急诊室已经正式成为处理区
All right, people, the ED is officially on bypass.
封锁这里 谁都不准进出
Lock it down. Nothing comes in or out.
找一个女人
Keep your eyes open for a woman,
可能穿着医护服 抱着婴儿
probably in scrubs, with an infant.
桃瑞斯 去候诊室排查
Doris, triage the waiting room.
把房♥间都清出来
Let's clear out any rooms we can.
给最有需求的病人进行利用
And cycle in the patients with the most immediate needs.
明白
Got it.
莫妮克 我要我们药品 血液
Monique, I want an inventory of our drugs, blood products,
和所有关键物资的清单
all critical supplies.
我们要准备好我们手头上的东西
We need to be ready to make do with what we've got on hand.
明白
Copy.
警♥察♥应该拦住你的 我们封锁了
The cops should've stopped you. We're on bypass.
我们不走 这个人可能会死的
We're not leaving. This guy could die.
厄尔 不能让这个人流血至死
Earl, we're not gonna let this man bleed to death.
放他进来 我来承担责任
Let him in. It's on me.
快点 崔医生
Come on, let's go. Dr. Choi?
-来了 -去紧急创伤室
- Right here. - You're going to Baghdad.
快点快点快点
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表