Yeah...I should've at least written.
但是我不想干扰
But I didn't wanna interfere
萨拉和她妈妈之间的关系
with Sarah's relationship with her mother.
我们的离婚闹得很难看
It was an extremely bitter divorce.
但我觉得我来芝加哥是个...
But I see my coming to Chicago as...
机遇
serendipity,
能和我的女儿重新培养关系的机会
a chance to reconnect with my daughter.
当然了 我很理解
Sure. I certainly understand that.
既然你和我的会面是专业诊治 那么
Since you've seen me professionally, I assume
我告诉你的一切都是要保密的
everything I've told you is confidential.
我不想让萨拉知道我的情况
I'd prefer if Sarah didn't know about my condition,
知道我需要看精神医生
my need to see a psychiatrist.
当然了 不用担心
Of course, you have nothing to worry about.
我会直接到药房♥为你取药
I will zap this prescription into the hospital pharmacy,
然后转诊给你
and I will get back to you with a referral.
见到你还是很高兴
In the meantime, it's lovely to meet you.
我...我很看好你的女儿
I'm a--I'm a great admirer of your daughter.
谢谢
Thanks.
塞克斯顿医生
Dr. Sexton.
医护人员提前发现了ST段抬高心肌梗死警报
Paramedics called ahead with a STEMI alert.
墨菲先生在来的路上打了阿司匹林和吗♥啡♥
Mr. Murphy got aspirin and morphine on the ride.
艾司洛尔点滴刚开始打
Just started an esmolol drip.
-心电图呢 -对
- EKG. - Yeah.
心肌前侧段导联有大幅度ST段抬高心肌梗死警报
Big ST elevations in the lateral anterior leads.
X光呢
X-ray?
正常
Uh...normal.
除了肺部有些淤血
Except for some mild pulmonary congestion.
时间就是肌肉 赛克斯顿医生 所以呢
Time is muscle, Dr. Sexton, so?
我们带他去导管室做支架手术
We get him to the cath lab for a stent.
-现在就去 -好的
- Now. - Okay.
墨菲先生 你的心脏病发作了
All right, Mr. Murphy, you're having a heart attack,
不过我们会照顾好你的 好吗
but we're gonna take care of you, okay?
打开那段堵塞的动脉
Open up that blocked artery.
难以置信
Can't believe it.
怎么了
What's up?
我父亲刚刚给我了这个
I just got this from my father.
他搬到芝加哥来了
He's relocated to Chicago.
他想聚一聚
He wants to get together.
-这样啊 -是啊 没想到
- Wow. - Yeah, the nerve.
我是说 20年来
I mean, I've gotten, like,
我只收到了大概两张生日卡片
two birthday cards in 20 years.
他从我的生活里完全消失了
He totally disappeared from my life,
现在他觉得给我留张纸条
and now he thinks he can just leave me a note
我就会赶着去见他
and I'll come running to see him.
我非常理解你
Well, I can certainly understand
-这种事确实会让人生气 -是的
- why that would make you angry. - Right.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
我是说 虽然
Well, I mean, that's not--
我说这个不太适合 不过
that's not for me to say, but...
不过什么
But what?
是这样 我是说 我觉得当一位家庭成员
Well, I mean, I think when a family member,
你知道的 一个你生命里很重要的人
you know, somebody important in your life is--
想要寻求和解
wants to seek resolution,
这总归不会是件坏事吧 对吗
that's--that's never a bad thing, is it?
所以 你觉得我应该去见他
So, you think I should see him?
不 我没那么说 我只是
No, I didn't say that. I just--
我觉得这是你个人的决定
I think it's a personal decision.
好吧 不过听上去还是很像你在劝我去见他
Well, that still sounds like a yes.
我是不会去见他的
Mm, I'm not going to.
医生 四房♥来病人了 布兰妮·科尔曼
Hey, Doc, I got a patient in Four: Brittany Coleman.
捅了她的邻居 警♥察♥把她看着呢
Stabbed her neighbor. Cops have her under guard.
看上去挺疯狂的 要不要去看看
Seems pretty nutty. Wanna take a look?
"挺疯狂的" 这是个临床用语吗
"Pretty nutty," Is that a-- is that a clinical term?
她打了芬太尼 但没打镇定剂
She's had fentanyl, but no sedation.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
贝克医生 什么情况
Dr. Bekker, what do we got?
见见墨菲先生
Meet Mr. Murphy.
急诊室里的某位"天才"
Some genius in the E.D.
把他送到了导管室
sent him to the cath lab
因为他有ST段抬高心肌梗死
with a STEMI.
看看他的主动脉
Take a look at his aorta.
天呐 是蓝色的
Damn, it's blue.
主动脉剥离
Aortic dissection?
这正是我担心的
That's what I'm afraid of.
-超声心动呢 马蒂 -马上就来
- Where's that echo, Marty? - Coming up now.
你说对了 A型近端主动脉剥离
Yep. Type-A proximal aortic dissection.
这家伙麻烦大了
This guy's in big trouble.
应该在一小时前就作出诊断的
Diagnosis should've been made an hour ago.
心脏缺血太长时间了
Heart's been ischemic for too long.
他需要做Bentall手术才能恢复
He's gonna need a bentall procedure to repair.
希望你现在有空 我一个人做不起来
Hope your dance card's free. I can't go it alone.
你运气不错
You're in luck.
让他进入深度低温抑制状态
Let's put him in deep hypothermic arrest.
把温度降到18华氏度[约负8摄氏度]
Let's take us down to 18 degrees.
把冷却带放在他的头上
Put the cooling wrap on his head.
看看我们能不能救活他
See if we can't save this guy's life.
不知为什么 在晚上 他进到我的公♥寓♥
Somehow, at night, he gets in my apartment,
他把我的东西移来移去
and he moves my things around.
他在我的食物里下毒
He poisoned my food,
还有我的饮用水
my water.
他还活着吗 他在哪
Is he alive? Where is he?
-他还活着 -我的天呐
- He is alive. - Oh, my God.
请打0.5毫升阿提凡 麦基
0.5 of Ativan, please, Maggie.
不要让他靠近我
Don't let him near me!
-不会的 -她在做什么
- Oh, we won't. We will not. - What is she doing?
她只是在给你注射
She's just giving you something
能让你冷静下来的东西
to make you a little bit calmer.
谢谢你 麦基
Thank you, Maggie.
你知道吗 他
You know, he--
他是从杀害我社区里的宠物开始的
he started by killing the pets in my neighborhood.
布兰妮 我向你保证 你在这里是安全的
Brittany, I can promise you this, you're safe here.
你不用担心任何事
You have nothing to worry about.
我建议你试着休息一会
What I'd like you to do is try and get a little rest,
我过会再来看你
and then I'm gonna come back later,
然后我们再聊 好吗
and we can talk some more, okay?
我过会就来
I'll see ya in a bit.
怎么样
Head case?
科尔曼女士明显有
Well, Ms. Coleman certainly appears
偏执狂和妄想症
paranoid and delusional,
但是我想知道背后的因素是什么
but I'd like to know what's driving it.
化验报告怎么说
What are the labs saying?
毒检呈阴性
Well, tox screen is negative,
但是她营养不良 而且极度脱水
but she is malnourished and extremely dehydrated.
她肯定有肾损伤
She definitely has some kidney damage.
这倒不让人吃惊
Yeah, that's not surprising.
我是说 她一直都不吃不喝
I mean, she hasn't been drinking water or eating,
她还认为加德纳先生要对她下毒
and she thinks Mr. Gardner's trying to poison her.
她说她是在自卫
Says she acted in self-defense.
我们该怎么相信她呢
Yeah, but how can we believe her?
你刚刚才说她疯了 不是吗
You just more or less said she's crazy, right?
总不能两边都占吧
Can't have it both ways.
杰 他是在说我们还没有得出结论
Well, Jay, he's saying we don't know yet.
是的 我是说 就因为你是偏执狂
Yeah, I mean, just because you're paranoid
也不意味着他们不会来对付你
doesn't mean they're not after you.
好吧 不管怎么样 我想要她的口供
All right, well, in any case, I wanna get her statement
还有派一位技术人员来采集她的指纹
and get a tech down here to take her prints
和刀上的配对一下
to match 'em to the knife.
如果我们让她更冷静一点的话
Get a much clearer picture for you
局面对你们将更为清晰
if we let her calm down a bit.
朋友们 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, guys.
她承认捅了别人
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表