Lidocaine.
把球给我
Give me the balloon.
给你
Here.
球对准了
Balloon is aligned.
现在扩张主动脉瓣
Dilating the aortic valve now.
马蒂 什么情况
Marty, talk to me.
收缩良好 瓣膜血流更畅
Good contractions and a better flow across the valve.
看起来成功了
Looks like it worked.
两个女婴都稳定了
Both girls are stabilized.
她来了 我们庆祝吧
There she is. Let's celebrate.
怎么回事
What's the matter?
我不需要这个
I didn't need this.
所以 享受成功 开心点
So? Take the win and be happy.
但我背叛了自己 做了不该做的事
But I betrayed myself-what I believe is right.
麦基 你只是做了能保住工作的事 仅此而已
Maggie, you did what it took to survive, that's all.
那不是最好的动机
That's not the finest motivation.
现在我要耿耿于怀一辈子了
Now I have to live with it!
我请你吃晚餐 走吧
Let me buy you dinner. Come on.
-不 -麦基
- No. - Maggie.
你帮了我
You helped me out.
我请你吃晚餐
Let me buy you dinner.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
听着 你这一路走来很不容易
Look, you haven't had the easiest road.
不过没她那么糟糕
Well, certainly not as bad as hers.
我们该怎么治疗像她这样的病人
How do we even begin to treat someone like her?
跟我们治疗任何童年创伤的病人一样
Well, same way we treat any victim of childhood trauma.
尽力把那些压抑的情绪激发出来
Try and get those repressed feelings up to the surface
然后我们才能解决它们
so we can address 'em.
我的病人 我们是对的 是肉状瘤病
So my patient, we were right. It was sarcoidosis.
但问题是
But here's the thing--
威尔 抱歉 但我要迟到了
Will, I'm sorry but I'm running late
我要回家陪欧文
and I need to get home to Owen.
晚安
Have a good night.
当然 晚安
Sure. You too.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
你在躲我吗
You avoiding me?
威尔 我上周跟你说过
Will, I told you last week--
我需要休息 好吗
I need a break, okay?
干得好 我知道董事会很开心
Good work, and I know the board is very happy.
看起来双胞胎对瓣球囊成形术
The twins do seem to be responding well
反应良好
to the valvuloplasty.
或许我高估了风险
Perhaps I overestimated the risks.
莱瑟医生 我希望可以禁止这个独行侠
Dr. Latham, I want this diva benched
参加分离术
for the separation surgery.
贝克医生当你的副手
Dr. Bekker can be your second.
弗里斯医生 虽然我很敬重你
With all due respect, Dr. Frisch,
但CT是我的科室
CT is my department.
我会决定谁当我的副手
I'll decide who'll be my second.
谢谢
Thank you for that.
做像这样不确定性因素很多的手术
To perform an operation with as many moving parts as this,
你们要有信心
you need confidence that the people
跟你们一起工作的同事
that you are working with
都在劲往一处使
are pulling in the same direction.
罗德斯医生 我恐怕你不善于团队合作
I fear, Dr. Rhodes, that you are not a team player--
事实上 你是个独行侠
that you are, in fact, a diva.
我要让贝克医生代替你
I'm replacing you with Dr. Bekker.
那是你的决定
That is your decision to make.
轮到我恭喜你了
It's my turn to offer congratulations.
我没闻到烟味 是个好兆头
I don't smell smoke, that's a good sign.
伊森 给她一个机会
Ethan, give her a chance.
-进来吧 -你好
- Hey. Come on in. - Hi.
冰箱里有鸡肉
You had chicken in the freezer,
所以我做了晚餐
so I made dinner.
焖鸡
Kind of a cacciatore.
闻起来不错
It smells so good.
你不跟我们一起吃吗
Aren't you gonna join us?
我不想打扰你们 这是你们的地盘
I don't want to intrude. This is your space.
你没有打扰
You're not intruding.
艾米莉 谢谢
Em... Thank you.
至少这是我能做的
Yeah, least I could do.
我去洗一下
I'm gonna go wash up.
再拿一把椅子
Set another place.
好的
Okay.
艾米莉 我能和你说几句吗
Emily, can I talk to you a sec?
天啊
Oh, God.
我本来要把它们冲下厕所的
I was gonna throw those down the toilet
但我担心它们堵住 后来就忘了
but I got afraid they'd clog it up and I forgot.
你带人到这里来了吗
Did you have people over here?
没有 就几个朋友
No, just a couple friends.
艾米莉 这是他的公♥寓♥
Emily, this is his apartment.
我知道 我知道 我保证
I know, I know. I promise
不会再有下次了
it'll never happen again.
求你不要告诉伊森
Please don't tell Ethan.
我保证
I promise.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
-没错 -我们吃吧
- Yeah. - Let's eat.
结束了
Is it over
只是娜塔莉不忍♥心告诉我吗
and Natalie just doesn't have the heart to tell me?
到底什么才是分手
What the hell is a break anyway?
或许你不该问我
Yeah, I might be the wrong guy to ask.
上个女朋友跟我分手后
The last time a girlfriend asked for a break,
搬去了明尼阿波利斯
she moved to Minneapolis.
那...
So...
好了
All right.
我明天有早班
I got early rounds tomorrow.
不 不 我来买♥♥单
No, no, I got this.
你确定吗
You sure?
-没错 -好吧
- Yeah. - All right, well,
谢谢
Thank you.
要我载你一程吗
Need a lift?
不用
Nah.
我要多待一会儿 抚慰我的伤痛
I'm gonna stay a little longer and lick my wounds.
好吧 再见 伙计
All right. I'll see you soon, bud.
好的
All right.
你个座位是留给某人的吗
You saving this for someone?
归你了
It's all yours.
霍斯特德 对吧
Halstead, right?
玛亚·弗里斯
Maia Frisch.
我要一杯琴马丁尼
I'll have a gin martini
给我朋友再来一杯
and another round for my friend here.
你会和我喝一杯吧
You'll join me for one, right?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表