跟喷雾无关的东西
unrelated to his being sprayed.
脾脏肿大
An enlarged spleen?
-对 -是我们的错吗
- Yes. - This our fault?
不是
No.
为了跟进 我让他做了酶活性测试
I ordered an enzyme activity level test to follow up.
结果显示简尼奇克先生
It showed Mr. Janichek is suffering
得了一种叫高雪氏病的遗传病
from a genetic disorder called Gaucher's disease.
那是一种酶缺陷病
An enzyme deficiency which presents
会有一系列症状 比如
with a vague constellation of symptoms;
莫名不适 贫血 低血小板
malaise, anemia, low platelets.
拜托告诉我可以治疗
Please tell me there's a treatment.
我们可不能先袭击人家
Because we cannot assault a man
然后再通知人家得了不治之症
and then inform him he has an incurable disease.
他的脾脏肿大严重
His spleen is dangerously enlarged,
所以必须切除
so it has to be removed,
但是缺陷本身可以轻松治愈
but the deficiency itself is easily treatable
用普通的酶替代注入就可以
with regular enzyme replacement infusions.
好 你去通知病人
All right, you'll inform the patient.
-好的 -谢谢
- Yes, ma'am. - Thank you.
说实话 简尼奇克先生
I should say that Mr. Janichek
会觉得这是个好消息
will find this to be good news.
遗传病是好消息
A genetic disease?
他已经饱受折磨很久了
He's been suffering a long time,
但一直找不到原因
unable to find a diagnosis.
事实上 我正准备让他回家
In fact, I was ready to send him home.
如果不是里斯医生那么做
We never would have ordered that pan scan
我们根本不会给他做扫描
if Dr. Reese hadn't done what she did.
她可能救了他一命
She might have saved his life.
我回家发现罗宾给我留了这个
I got home, and I found this from Robin.
你知道他打算离开吗
Did you know that she was planning on leaving?
康纳 她今天才做出的决定
Connor, she just made the decision today.
她觉得在这里不会好起来
She doesn't feel like she can get well here.
没人想过跟我讨论一下吗
And nobody thought to involve me in this discussion?
她不想告诉你
Well, she didn't want to tell you
因为她知道你肯定会劝她
because she knew you'd try and change her mind.
废话
You're damn right I would!
她在哪里
Where is she?
这需要罗宾来告诉你
It's really up to Robin to reveal that, I think.
不 你无权瞒着我
No, you have no right to keep this from me.
她让我不要告诉你
She asked me not to tell you.
康纳 她保证自己好点了
Look, Connor, she promised me she'd call you
就会给你打电♥话♥
as soon as she is feeling better.
你肯定高兴死了 对不对
Oh, man, I bet you love this, don't you?
-什么 -你一开始
- What? - You didn't want me
就不想让我们在一起
to be with her in the first place.
你觉得我会对她有不利影响
You didn't think I was good for her.
事实上 这肯定都是你的主意
In fact, I bet this was all your idea.
康纳 我对你们在一起的看法
Connor, whatever reservations I had about your relationship
早就是过去了 好吗
are long past, okay?
我保证 这都是罗宾的决定
I promise you, this was all Robin's decision.
好 我不在乎
Fine. I don't care
你是不是告诉我她在哪里
if you don't want to tell me where she is,
反正我一定会找到她
because I'm gonna find her,
我一定要带她回来
and I'm gonna bring her back.
查尔斯医生
Hey, Dr. Charles.
谢谢 诺亚
Thanks, Noah.
我做了什么
What have I done?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表