We should be helping these parents get through this,
而不是让他们更难受
not making it harder for them.
但...我鼻子里怎么会有蟑螂
But... how did a cockroach get up my nose?
爬进去的
It crawled.
它被你脑脊液里的葡萄糖吸引了
It was attracted to the glucose in your cerebrospinal fluid.
那有甜味
It's sweet.
你住在哪里 算了
Where do you live? Uh, never mind.
我去准备手术
I'm gonna go scrub for surgery.
手术吗
Surgery?
因为一处轻微的颅骨骨折 你的脑脊液
Your cerebrospinal fluid is leaking into your nasal cavity
正在漏向你的鼻腔
because of a small cranial fracture.
你头部最近受伤了吗
Have you had a recent head injury?
有人伤害你吗
Did somebody hurt you?
你可以告诉我们
You can tell us.
听我说
Look,
我不想把警♥察♥扯进来
I don't want to get involved with the police.
就告诉他们吧 小黛
Just tell them, D.
我妈妈的男朋友
My mom's boyfriend.
他打我 所以...
He hit me. That's...
所以我才不愿回去
That's why I won't go back.
还觉得该给儿保部打电♥话♥吗
Still think Child Services is the right call?
巴里
Barry...
一切并没有变化
Nothing has changed.
我是来给黛比送这个的
Hey, I'm here to drop this off for Deb.
今早我送来的14岁小姑娘
14-year-old I brought in this morning.
看来她需要一件暖和的外套
Seemed like she could use a warmer coat.
之前某个病人丢在救护车上的
Client left this in the ambo a while back.
已经干洗过了 所以...
It's already been dry cleaned, so...
保证送到她手上
I'll make sure she gets it.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰弗里医生 还好吗
Dr. Jaffrey? Still no discomfort?
有点拉扯感
Uh, a little pulling.
有点压力
Some pressure.
是啊 我看也是
Yeah, I can believe that.
我的心室
Ah, my ventricles.
收缩还是很有力
Contractions still look strong.
无脂肪沉积
No fatty deposits.
我的冠状动脉还很完好
My coronary artery is pristine.
心脏很健康 杰弗里医生
Very healthy heart, Dr. Jaffrey.
你经常吃麦片吗 杰弗里医生
You eat a lot of oatmeal, Dr. Jaffrey?
真会说笑
Good one.
手术刀就位
I'm ready for the scalpel.
什么
Uh, what?
为什么要手术刀
Why a scalpel?
我要分开奇静脉
I need to divide the azygos vein.
你不该先做整段剥离吗
But shouldn't you do the entire dissection first?
最后才到那步
Save that till last?
我...我...
I... I...
现在的角度刚刚好
She's got a good angle on it now.
好 那如果出差错了呢
Yeah, but what happens if something goes wrong?
万一有问题
I mean, good Lord,
你们没有足够的并行支血
you won't have enough collateral blood flow
来绕过阻塞
to bypass the obstruction.
杰弗里医生 我得提醒您
Dr. Jaffrey, I want to remind you
您醒着是为了观察手术 而不是做手术
that you're awake to observe this operation, not conduct it.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
职业病
Force of habit.
抱歉
Sorry.
请继续吧 贝克医生
Please proceed, Dr. Bekker.
我知道了 谢谢
I understand. Thank you.
我帮黛比登记了几家教♥养♥院♥
I got Deb on a couple of wait lists for group homes,
但现在没有哪家有空房♥间
but none of them have a room available.
那我们该怎么办
So where does that leave us?
我可以和儿保部谈谈
I could speak to Child Services,
确保他们知道她妈妈的男友虐待她
make sure they know about the abusive boyfriend.
即使把这个男友弄走了
Even if the boyfriend leaves,
万一她妈妈允许他再回来呢
odds are the mom's going to allow him to come back.
但黛比做完手术后
But when Deb gets out of surgery,
她需要地方疗养
she'll need a clean place to recover.
不能继续睡大街
She's not gonna get that on the street.
你们说的都有道理
Well, you both make good points,
但作为这位病例的主治医师 崔医生
but as the physician on this case, Dr. Choi,
你决定
it's your call.
她的鼻子里进过蟑螂
There was a cockroach in her nose.
抱歉 艾普尔
I'm sorry, April,
但我们得打给儿保部
but we have to call Child Services.
放弃抢救
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他还在坚持
He's holding on.
他还活着吗
Is he still alive?
我能见见他吗
Can I see him?
可以
Yes.
请
Please.
天哪
My God.
他真的太小了
He's so small.
他...
He...
你要抱抱他吗
Would you like to hold him?
娜塔莉
Natalie...
要
Yes.
他的皮肤...
His skin...
几乎是透明的
I can see right through it.
我可怜的孩子
My poor baby.
出什么事了
What's happening?
他窒息了
He's De-satting.
他的肺不能提供足够的氧气
His lungs can't provide enough oxygen.
抱歉...这是预料得到的
I'm sorry it's-- but it's what we expected.
他要死了吗
He's dying?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
你们救救他
You--you have to help him.
你是在请求我们抢救吗
Are you asking us to resuscitate?
-是的 拜托 -等一下
- Yes, please. - Well, hold on.
哈里斯太太 我得提醒您
M-Mrs. Harris, I want to remind you
你和你丈夫已经做过决定了
that you and your husband made a decision already.
-你听到她说的了 护士 -你能
- You heard her. Nurse! - Can you--
救救我的孩子吧
Just save my baby.
我需要一支0.5Fr的插管和一面喉镜
I need a .5 French ET tube and a laryngoscope.
威尔 你看看能不能通进脐静脉
Will, see if you can get us umbilical vein access.
威尔 我需要你通进去
Will, I need access!
拜托 伊恩
Come on, Ian.
他的呼吸道太窄了
His airway's too small.
天啊
God...
上帝啊
Oh, God...
好了 通进去了
There. I'm in.
血氧量回升到百分之九十一了
Sats are back up to 91%.
这是不是意味着他会好起来
Does that mean he's gonna be okay?
暂时是的
For now.
你不应该觉得太糟糕
You shouldn't feel bad.
为什么
Why not?
这一切都是我自找的
I am the one who asked for this.
我太蠢了
It was stupid.
不是蠢
Not stupid.
是有野心
Ambitious.
我真的没有
I have no business
想要那样对待一位病人的意思
trying to treat a patient like that.
我帮不了他 也帮不了我自己
I can't help him or myself.
你知道吗 讽刺的是
You know, the irony is,
那个家伙害怕你
that guy is so much more scared of you
比你怕他怕的多了
than you are of him.
我非常怀疑
I doubt that.
你在和我开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding me?
赫克托那样的人
Guy like Hector--
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表