It's not something you see every day.
是个引人注目的病例
That's a high-profile case.
你是和库伊拉打了一架争取到的吗
Did you have to wrestle Cruella for it?
艾娃·贝克
Ava Bekker?
不是 还不至于
No, it hasn't quite come to that yet.
你想和我试试吗
You want to wrestle with me?
那非常非常有诱惑力
Well, that is very, very tempting.
但是我真的得走了
But I really do have to go.
-拜托 很快的 -不行
- Come on, it will be quick. - No.
我也希望我可以
I wish I could.
你知道吗 我从来都不明白为什么电影里的女人
You know, I never understood why women in movies
会在厨房♥桌子上做♥爱♥
have sex on kitchen tables.
对我来说似乎不是很舒服 但是...
It just--it seems so uncomfortable to me, but...
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我们应该试试
Maybe we ought to try it.
看看我们都错过了什么 对吗
See what we've been missing out on, right?
怎么了
What's the matter?
我今晚不能迟到
I shouldn't be late tonight.
康纳
Connor.
如果有问题的话你会告诉我的 对吗
You'd tell me if something were wrong, wouldn't you?
罗宾 别担心
Robin, don't worry.
麦基 我这需要帮忙
Maggie. I need some help here.
巴里 怎么了
Barry, what's going on?
斯托尔医生批准这个病人出院了
Dr. Stohl discharged this patient.
詹姆森先生 你还好吗 怎么了
Mr. Jameson, are you okay? What happened?
-没事 -我不能把他留在家
- Nothing. - I couldn't leave him at home.
-为什么不能 -首先
- Why not? - First off,
他哥应该在那照顾他的
his brother was supposed to be there
但是并没有
to take care of him. He wasn't.
工作缠身
Couldn't get away from work
所以他明天才能来
so he's coming tomorrow.
第二 还有人在附近徘徊
Number two, there's guys hanging around
等着再揍他一顿
waiting to pop him again.
他需要他哥帮忙
He needs his brother as back-up.
-真的 -加菲尔德公园帮
- For real. - Garfield Park.
在你哥来之前
And there's no place else for you to go
你没有别的地方可去了
until your brother gets there?
但是...
But...
好吧 24小时
Okay, 24 hours.
只有24小时 知道了吗
That's all you have, okay?
我明天就回来接他
I'll be back for him tomorrow.
最好是这样
You better be.
-有东西吃吗 -你说什么
- Could use something to eat. - What?
里斯 我有事想问你
Hey, Reese, I need to ask you something.
你提到罗宾可能会经历
You mentioned disinhibition, impulsivity
去抑效应 容易冲动等
as things that Robin might experience.
能给我详细解释一下吗
Can you get a little more specific for me?
冲动购物 赌博 性♥欲♥过强
Impulse buying, gambling, maybe hypersexuality,
-摄食过多 -性♥欲♥过强
- hyperphagia-- - Hypersexuality?
你担心罗宾吗
Are you concerned about Robin?
是 我当然担心
Yeah, of course I'm concerned.
你确定她能出院了吗
You're sure that she was ready to be discharged?
-是的 -你真的确定
- Yes. - You're confident about that?
是的 如果我的看法不够的话
I am, and if my opinion isn't good enough,
她的神经科医生和内科医生都一致认为可以出院
her neurologist and internist both concurred, okay?
我只是想弄明白
I am trying to figure out
我是和罗宾在一起还是和她的抗体打交道
if I'm dealing with Robin or her antibodies here.
如果你还没有做好照顾她的准备
Look, if you're not up to managing her care,
-我们可以找... -我可以的
- we can find-- - I am.
我会和我丈夫谈谈
I'll talk to my husband about that
看看能不能周四做
and we'll see if we can do it on Thursday.
贝丝 你要去哪
Beth, where're you going?
我们有手术要做
We've got a case.
他们把那手术给了另一个组
Oh, they gave it to another team.
病人已经在手术了
The patient's already in surgery.
莱瑟医生
Dr. Latham.
术前准备小组说
The pre-op team said
我的肺部血栓摘除手术
that my pulmonary thrombectomy
已经在进行中了
was already taken to surgery.
我不明白
I don't understand.
贝克医生友好地提出接管那个病例
Dr. Bekker kindly offered to take the case.
-我允许了 -为什么
- I okayed it. - Why?
罗宾今早出院
With Robin's discharge this morning,
贝克医生觉得帮你
Dr. Bekker thought you'd be relieved
做了这场复杂的手术 你会轻松些
to have such a difficult procedure taken off your plate.
真的吗 她可真是想得周到啊
Really? How considerate of her.
我也是这么说的
Ah, that's what I said.
罗德斯医生
It's gratifying, Dr. Rhodes,
看你俩合作得这么好真是令人高兴
to see the two of you working so well together.
是啊
Yeah.
崔医生 瑞安的化验结果出来了
Dr. Choi, Ryan's labs came back.
白细胞16000伴随左移
White count of 16,000 with a left shift,
而且体内重碳酸盐浓度上升 他脱水了
plus bicarbs are up-- he's dehydrated.
给他再吊个水
Let's give him another liter of fluid
做个革兰氏染色
and check on his gram stain.
桃瑞斯觉得我们睡在一起了
Doris thinks we're sleeping together.
是吗
She does?
你说过什么吗
Did you say something?
-没有 -伊森
- No. - Ethan.
艾普尔
April.
我发誓我一个字都没说过
I swear I didn't say a word.
如果大家都知道了 那也挺好的
Hey, if it's out, great.
不 别这样
No, don't.
拜托
Come on.
为什么我们得偷偷摸摸的
Why do we have to keep sneaking around?
因为你是医生 而我是护士
Because you're a doctor. I'm a nurse.
这种事又不是第一次了
Not the first time this ever happened.
对啊
Exactly.
我不想走别人的老路
I do not want to be that cliche.
你就是那么想我们的
Is that what you think of us?
不是
No.
但是其他人会的
But other people will.
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
你说得容易 因为你是医生
That's really easy for you to say 'cause you're the doctor.
来人救救我的儿子
Someone help my son!
来人救救我的儿子
Somebody help my son.
他有痉挛 艾普尔 二毫克安定
He's having a seizure. April, push 2 of Ativan.
二毫克安定
On it, 2 of Ativan.
他发烧了 我们需要立即带他上楼去脑CT
He's burning up. We need to get him upstairs for a head CT now.
-艾普尔 我们走 -我们走
- April, let's move. - Okay, here we go.
我儿子怎么了
What is happening to my son?
女士 我答应你 我们很快就能检查出来
Ma'am, I promise you, we're going to find out.
颅内压升高
Intracranial pressure's way up.
亨利 5毫克吗♥啡♥
Henry, 5 of morphine.
血压飙升
BP's spiking.
心率降至42
Heart rate's down to 42.
有库欣反应
Cushing's response.
给他再注射70毫升甘露醇
Give him another 70 of Mannitol.
威尔 他的瞳孔开始发散了
Will, his pupils are blown.
给他带呼吸机
Run a and hyperventilate him.
威尔 他不行了
Will, we've lost him.
可恶
Damn it.
我们已经尽全力了
We maxed out on his meds.
已经束手无策了
There was nothing we could do.
我知道
I know.
-曼宁医生 -什么
- Dr. Manning. - Yeah?
我理解你刚刚失去了
I understand you just lost a patient
一位脑内出血的亲人
to an intraparenchymal bleed.
是 布莱恩·卡特勒
Yes, Brian Cutler.
我们马上要告知他的妻子
And we're about to inform his wife.
我有一些事要你问她
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表