I prefer the 8-0.
我只是觉得用粗一点的缝线
Just thought the larger stitch
你操作起来能简单一点
might be easier for you to work with.
我不知道你们在吵什么
I don't understand the debate.
之前吵血管位置
The difference between vessel location,
现在吵选哪种缝线 这都没必要
and now suture choice, is negligible.
说得对 莱瑟医生
Good point, Dr. Latham.
罗德斯医生 你是主刀医生
Dr. Rhodes, you're lead surgeon.
我只是协助的
I'm only assisting.
我尊重你的选择
I defer to your preference.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
不如从现在开始
Now, how about from here on out,
我们都不要发出任何无关的声音
we keep the background noise to a minimum?
玛拉·亚当斯 20岁
Myra Adams, 20.
洗脸的时候在卫生间晕倒
Passed out in her bathroom washing her face.
倒地的时候摔到了头
Struck her head as she fell.
2号♥治疗室
Chamber two.
昏迷指数6 血压128/60
GCS 6. BP 128 over 60,
心率102
heart rate 102
她的弟弟埃里克马上来
Her brother Eric's a step behind.
完全崩溃了
Total wreck.
怎么...她怎么了
Hey, uh, what's-- what's wrong with her?
她在抽搐 解开内衣
She's tensing up. Decorticate posturing.
-你能听到我说话吗 -不好意思
- Can you hear me? - Excuse us.
你能告诉我你叫什么吗
Can you tell me your name?
对疼痛有反应
Responds to pain.
听我指挥将她转移到病床上
All right, we're gonna transfer on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
她昨晚在说
she was complaining
她肚子很痛
about her stomach last night.
我告诉她
I-I told her it was, like,
是因为她吃坏了东西
uh, something that she ate.
没事的 别挤过来了
It's okay. Please give the doctor
给医生腾点空间给她检查
some room to examine her.
好
Okay.
呼吸声清晰均匀
Clear breath sounds bilaterally.
做血常规 血液生化 血凝率和尿毒检查
CBC, CMP, coags, and u-tox.
小娜 她的腹部很软
Nat, belly's soft.
鼻腔导气管 送去做头部CT
All right, nasal airway and a head CT.
等我们到的时候
And while we're there,
还要扫描她的颈椎和腹腔
let's scan her C spine and belly, okay?
马上去
We're on it.
好 准备转移
All right, let's move her.
我应该昨晚送她来的
Look, I-I should have brought her in last night.
为什么她会这样
Why--why is this happening to her?
我们会尽力
Look, we're gonna do everything we can
帮助你姐姐的 好吗
to help your sister, okay?
你及时发现了她 已经很幸运了
She's lucky you found her when you did.
我得给爸妈打电♥话♥
I-I gotta, uh, call my parents.
好
Sure.
这种程度的僵硬
This level of posturing...
应该是某种脑部损伤
Has to be some sort of brain injury.
没错
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们在找我们的女儿 玛拉·亚当斯
We're looking for our daughter, Myra Adams.
我们儿子打电♥话♥叫我们来的 她怎么样
Our son called. Is she all right?
请跟我来
Come with me, please.
曼宁医生 崔医生
Dr. Manning, Dr. Choi.
他们是玛拉的父母
These are Myra's parents.
出什么事了
What happened?
我们前天才和她说过话 当时她还好好的
We talked to her two days ago. She was fine.
玛拉
Myra?
玛拉 宝贝
Myra, honey!
拜托 请让我看看她
Please, I'd like to see her.
当然 请进
Yes, of course, please.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
可怜的孩子
You poor baby.
玛拉
Myra?
宝贝
Honey?
我们来了
We're here.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
还不知道
We don't know yet.
她在卫生间昏倒了
She collapsed in the bathroom
到现在还没有恢复意识
and hasn't regained consciousness.
我们认为不是脑损伤
We don't think it's a brain injury.
玛拉的头部CT没问题
Myra's CT scans were clear.
上个月 她的朋友送她进了急救室
Last month, her friends brought her in to the ED.
这会有关系吗
Could that have something to do with this?
宝贝 那个医生说她只是脱水
Honey, that doctor said she was just dehydrated.
给她输了液 她...
She, uh, got an IV. She was, uh...
她当时没事了
she was fine.
我们查了她的病例
We checked her chart.
当时玛拉的毒理检测和血检都正常
Back then, Myra's tox screen and blood work was normal,
只是她有些贫血
except she was slightly anemic.
和现在一样 她是素食主义吗
Same as now. She vegetarian?
纯素食者
Vegan.
从我记得起开始
As long as I can remember.
从来不吃肉
Never liked meat.
那贫血就说得通了
Well, that would explain the anemia.
还有别的信息吗
Is there anything else you can tell us?
她...
She, um...
怎么了
What?
没什么 只是期末了
No, it's just, uh, it was finals week,
她都不怎么吃东西
so she wasn't really, like, eating,
也不怎么睡
or sleeping much at all.
她一直那么拼
She always worked so hard.
我一直告诉她 让她休息休息
I tell her all the time, she needs to rest.
你怎么知道的
How do you know all that?
我和她住在一起
I've been staying with her.
从什么时候开始的
Since when?
玛拉
Myra?
她心动过速 呼吸急促
She's tachycardic and tachypneic.
也就是说她的心跳非常快
That means her heart is racing
她会喘不过气
and she's having trouble breathing.
我们需要给她插管
We need to intubate her.
请让医生给她抢救 好吗
Please let the doctors help her, okay?
-孩子 天哪 -拜托了
- My baby, no, oh, God. - Please, okay?
做脑电图和腰椎穿刺
Let's get an EEG and LP,
准备抗生素和抗病毒药物以防万一
an antibiotics and antiviral, just in case.
一克头孢曲松
Gram of Ceftriaxone,
五百毫克阿昔洛韦
500 milligrams Acyclovir.
怎么会这样 怎么回事
Why is it happening? Why?
托一下
And lift.
我还是认为应该远端搭桥
I still would've landed the grafts more distal,
但你的办法也奏效了
but your way worked, too.
我就当你是在夸我了
I'll take that as a "Nice job."
没发现我的认可对你这么重要啊
Didn't know my approval meant so much to you.
你总是气势汹汹啊
Always on, aren't you?
"总是气势汹汹"是什么意思
"Always on." What does that mean?
没什么 只是...
Nothing. It's just, um...
相互切磋嘛
steel sharpening steel.
那我很清楚了
Can't say I'm any more enlightened.
血压下降到了八十几
BP's falling. We're in to the 80s.
之前的横向ST段抬高型心梗
Anterior lateral ST elevations.
该死 心肌缺血
Damn it. Cardiac ischemia.
你搭的桥肯定有个掉了
One of your grafts must have went down.
好 把他放回手术台
All right, get him back on the table.
我来修复搭桥
I'll go back in to fix the graft.
不 手术室无菌环境已经破坏
No, we've already broken down the room.
等我们收拾好
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表