but unfortunately, your daughter is brain-dead.
不
No...
不
No...
好吧
Okay.
-我们的宝贝女儿... -我很遗憾...
- Our little girl... - I'm so sorry--
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
她会醒的 她会没事的
She's gonna wake up. She's gonna be fine.
玛拉 玛拉
Myra? Myra...
我的宝贝
My baby.
玛拉
Myra.
她走了 亲爱的
She's gone, sweetie.
我的宝贝女儿走了
Your little girl's gone.
把时间留给你们和她待会儿
We'll give you some time with her.
-不... -我们的宝贝...
- No... - Our baby...
宝贝...
Oh, baby...
不好意思
Excuse me.
亚当斯先生
Mr. Adams.
我们的女儿总是想为别人做点事
Our daughter was always doing things for other people.
她告诉我们 如果她有不测
She told us if anything ever happened to her,
她...
she, uh...
想要捐献她的器官
wanted to donate her organs.
当然可以
Of course.
我们会着手准备的
We'll get that started.
我们想让她的生命有意义
We want her life to have meant something.
我们理解
We understand.
-谢谢 -这是我们应该做的
- Thank you. - Of course.
你嗑药了 看看你
You're high. Look at you!
你嗑药了
You're high.
你姐姐死了 你还在嗑药
Your sister's dead and you're high!
等等 玛拉...
Wait, Myra's, uh...de--?
她死了
She's dead?
都是你的错 是吗
This is your fault, isn't it?
是你干的
You did this.
看 我告诉过你他就不会干什么好事的
See? I told you he is no good.
他是个瘾君子
He is a drug addict.
你给了她什么
What did you give her?
什么都没给
Nothing.
我们告诉过你们了 玛拉的毒理水平检测是阴性的
We told you. Myra's tox screen was negative.
你个没用的...
You worthless piece of....
出去
Get out.
滚出去
Get out!
他正朝着错误的方向发展
He's moving in the wrong direction.
他会好的
He'll turn around.
你的乐观很迷人
Your optimism is enchanting.
不过现实
Reality, though:
凝块 出血
between the clot, then the bleed,
他的心脏不行了
his heart is dying.
我们应该给他做移植手术
We should push for a transplant.
现在才术后几小时
We're only a few hours post-op.
离讨论这个还有十万八千里
We are miles away from that discussion.
通常情况下是这样的
Normally, yes,
但是有个车祸受害者刚刚在手术台上死了
but a hit-and-run just died in surgery.
他的心脏HLA配型吻合
His heart is an HLA match.
你已经做了匹配测试
You already tested for compatibility?
雷甚至都不在名单上
Ray's not even on the list.
雷的情况什么都可能会有问题
Anything that could go wrong with Ray has.
我们处理好一处 别的可能又坏了
We fix one thing, something else breaks.
现在我们手头有一颗心脏
A heart has fallen into our laps.
就好好加以利用 偷来一场胜利吧
Let's use it and steal a win.
那是我们要优先考虑的事吗
Is that our priority?
你想在你的记录上填上他的死亡吗
You want his death on your record?
贝克医生 你可能插手了雷的病例
Dr. Bekker, you may have elbowed your way onto Ray's case,
但他还是我的病人
but he's still my patient.
我是不会考虑移植的
Transplant's not an option.
你这是在浪费时间
Then you're just wasting time,
因为他的气囊泵撑不了多久
because the balloon pump he's on won't hold.
他的血压会升高
He'll max out on pressors
但是他还需要建立静脉心肺旁路
but he'll still need to go on VA-ECMO.
那就得开刀
Then it gets invasive:
做一个放置临时左心室辅助装置的手术
a procedure for a temporary LVAD.
当那还不够的时候
When that's not enough,
就要做一个更大的手术 放置一个永久的装置
a bigger procedure for a permanent one.
你会让雷经历几个月
You're going to put Ray through months
生理和情感上的损伤
of physical and emotional strain,
只是为了能回到我们现在的情况
only to get back to exactly where we are right now.
雷的动脉不好 不是他的心脏
Ray's arteries were bad, not his heart.
现在已经修复好了
Now that the vessels are repaired,
就可以解决凝块和流血的问题
it will compensate for the clot and the bleed.
会好的
It'll heal.
不 不会的
No, it won't.
当我正确的时候
And when I'm right,
我保证所有人都在指责你而不是我
I'll make sure the blame is on you, not me.
我觉得是亚力克斯体内有活的东西
I guess there was something living inside Alex.
我还不确定我看到的是什么
I'm still not exactly sure what I'm looking at.
是肿瘤吗
Is it a tumor?
有可能
Possibly.
也有可能是胎中胎
Or it could be a fetus in fetu:
一个在他在子♥宫♥内时吸收的双胞胎
a twin that he absorbed in utero.
无论怎样
Either way,
不是因为精神分♥裂♥或者病毒
it's not a result of schizophrenia or meth.
你觉得呢
How about that?
这太少见了
That's gotta be so rare.
一点都不夸张
To say the least.
这很酷
It's very cool.
但是他怎么
But how did he...
能不仅仅知道身体内有东西
know, not only that there was something inside him,
还知道它在哪里呢
but exactly where it was?
我不知道
Beats me.
尽管我们科技如此发达
And after all the advances we've made,
基因剪切 重新编码病毒
splicing the genome, reprogramming viruses,
扫描大脑
mapping the brain...
此时此刻还是在人类本能面前
in this case, you know, just completely trumped
一败涂地
by human instinct.
从我了解到的人性来看
Everything I've learned about human nature,
我还是看不到有任何进展
I still can't see things coming.
他吓到你了吗
He scared you?
我们的工作有风险
There's risk in our work.
我很久以前就意识到
I guess I realized a long time ago,
你决定去面对危机
you--you choose to see the threat
或者说其实是机遇
or the opportunity.
埃里克
Hey, Eric.
听我说
Hey, uh, listen,
我根本不需要你长篇大论
the last thing that I need right now is a lecture.
我来这里是为你也是为我自己
Hey, I'm here for me as much as I am for you.
刚才发生的事
What happened back there...
有的时候人们伤心时就会发泄
sometimes, when people are grieving, they lash out.
不 那是
Yeah, no, that's--
那是我父母经常做的
that's how my folks always are.
他们觉得我
Man, they think I'm, uh--
我一无是处
I'm worthless.
我不知道 也许我确实是
I don't know. May--maybe I am,
但是他们觉得我就想要这样
but they think I want to be like this,
我真的不想
and--and I really don't.
你知道 玛拉
Uh, you know, My-Myra--
她是唯一一个
she was the only one who ever, like--
真的真的注意我的人
like, really, like--like, saw me.
你懂吗
You know?
我懂
Yeah.
现在却
And now it's...
你想怎么样 埃里克
What do you want, Eric?
我想摆脱毒品
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表