应该不久就能拔管
and should extubate soon.
很好 现在到了最困难的部分
Good. Now here comes the hard part.
你是说 你打算告诉她
You mean you're gonna tell her?
这毕竟是她自己的身体 艾普尔
It's her body, April.
命是她的 她有知情权
It's her life. She has every right to know.
这两个女人只拥有彼此
These two women only have each other.
要是我们告诉南茜
We drop this on Nancy,
她可能永远原谅不了她的母亲了
she may never forgive her mother.
我能理解 不过法律规定我们有义务告诉她
I understand, but we are legally bound to tell her.
我们会毁了这个家庭的
We're gonna destroy this family
就因为她们无法控制的一件事
over something they can't do anything about?
那是南茜要做的决定
That is for Nancy to decide.
她这一生都没有过选择
She has been denied a choice her entire life.
我们无法改变她的过去
We cannot change her past,
不过至少我们能给她为未来发言的权利
but at least we can give her a say in her future.
QLED曲面屏电视
75寸 60寸还不够大吗
75 inches? 60 wasn't big enough?
你知道的 电视永远也不够大
You know how it is. It's never big enough.
账上要涨不少
Accounting is gonna raise hell.
要赚钱得先投资一笔 不是吗
Well, we've got to spend money to make money, right?
希望如此吧
Eh, well, let's hope so.
这是给医生休息室的吗
This for the doctor's lounge?
-往这里 -不是的
- This way. - Nope.
很抱歉 不过这是给"披萨室"的
I'm sorry, it's for the pizza room.
-披萨室是什么 -一种激励工具
- What's a pizza room? - Motivational tool.
-他有躁动症状吗 -没有
- Has he been agitated? - No.
需要再把他约束起来吗
Any need to put him back in restraints?
不需要
No.
很好 那就把他转移到精神病区吧
Good, let's transfer him up to the Psych Ward.
在这之前你要不要给他做个检查
Do you want to examine him before we do?
不用了 我过会儿上楼看看他就行
Uh, no, no. I'll check on him upstairs.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
莎拉
Sarah.
我有位患者在六号♥
I got this patient in six--
共济失调 行动笨拙 全身无力
ataxia, clumsiness, general malaise.
我找不到任何病因 艾布拉姆斯也检查过了
I can't find anything, and Abrams cleared him.
你需要心理咨♥询♥吗
Do you want a psych consult?
他深信自己病了
The guy's convinced he's sick,
并且对自己的检测结果正常非常不满
and wasn't happy when his labs came back normal.
坚持让我们继续检测
Adamant we keep testing.
可能是虚构失常 喜欢待在医院里
Maybe factitious disorder; likes being in the hospital,
被宠爱 需要人们相信自己病了
doted on, needs people to believe he's sick.
你愿意给他做个检测吗
Want to take a run at him?
不然我没理由继续留他
Otherwise, I got no reason to keep him.
好的
Sure.
多谢了
Thanks.
简尼奇克先生吗 我是里斯医生
Mr. Janichek? I'm Dr. Reese.
我想问你几个问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions.
-你是什么医生 -我是精神科医生
- What kind of doctor are you? - I am a psychiatrist.
心理医生 你觉得我疯了
A shrink? You think I'm crazy?
不 我们只是没找到
No, we just can't find a,
与你描述的症状相符的身体原因
physical reason for the symptoms you're describing.
也就是说你觉得我疯了 要不就是我编的
Which means you think I'm crazy or I'm making it up.
不 我们只是想探讨所有可能性
No, we just want to explore all the possibilities.
我不相信你们 我病了
I don't believe you people. I'm a sick man.
我来寻求帮助 但没有人相信我
I come here looking for help, and no one believes me.
我还得向多少医生求助
How many doctors do I have to go to?
简尼奇克先生 请你后退
Mr. Janichek, please back away.
我该怎么做 你为什么不帮我
What do I have to do, huh? Why won't you help me?
简尼奇克先生
Mr. Janichek!
-莎拉 怎么了 -我的眼睛
- Sarah, what happened? - My eyes!
-她喷我 -天啊
- She sprayed me! - Oh, my God.
拿点水来
Get me some water.
我的眼睛
Ah, my eyes!
莎拉 你先走吧
Sarah, you should go.
走啊
Go!
简尼奇克先生 试着正常呼吸 好吗
Mr. Janichek, just try to breathe normally, okay?
查尔斯医生不接电♥话♥
Dr. Charles isn't answering.
现在是什么情况 崔医生
Where are we on this, Dr. Choi?
我们冲洗了简尼奇克先生的眼睛
We flushed Mr. Janichek's eyes.
没有外伤迹象
There's no sign of external injury.
他的生命体征正常 头脑清晰
His vitals are stable. He's lucid.
并极其生气
And extremely pissed off.
一位医生攻击了患者 认真的吗
A doctor attacking a patient, really?
继续 崔医生
Go on, Dr. Choi.
简尼奇克先生摔倒时撞到了轮床
Mr. Janichek hit the gurney when he fell,
我们会做腹部CT
so we're ordering an abdominal CT
确保没有造成内部损伤
to make sure there's no internal injuries.
他撞到头了吗 你们要给他做头部扫描吗
Did he hit his head? Are you ordering a head scan?
没有颅脑损伤 没有脑震荡的迹象
There's no head injury. No indication of concussion.
崔医生 现在是在收拾烂摊子
Dr. Choi, this is CYA time.
他就防狼喷雾起诉我们已经够糟了
It's bad enough he sues us for the pepper spray,
如果我们遗漏了什么...
If we miss something...
做平面扫描
Order a pan scan.
-是 -谢谢你 崔医生
- Yes, ma'am. - Thank you, Dr. Choi.
斯托尔医生 彼得
Dr. Stohl, Peter.
你可以解释下自己的行为吗
Can you give me any explanation for your behavior?
对不起
I'm sorry.
里斯医生 你被停职了 等待通知吧
Dr. Reese, you're suspended until further notice.
把通行证交上来
I need your pass.
回家吧
Go home.
这是什么 追求医护人员的策略吗
So this is what? A ploy to woo the paramedics?
算是吧
Pretty much, yeah.
行得通
It'll work.
意大利辣香肠加腊肠
Pepperoni and sausage.
好极了
Nice.
绝育
Sterilized?
什么时候 怎么做的
When? But how?
你14岁时
When you were 14.
他们说要帮你割阑尾
When they said they were taking out your appendix,
实际上做了输卵管结扎
they were actually doing a procedure called tubal ligation.
你的输卵管被结扎了
Your tubes were tied.
他们问都没问我就做了
They did this without asking me?
妈妈知道吗
Did Mama know?
这你得问她了
You'll have to ask her that.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我让你们单独聊聊
I'll give you two some time.
她怎么可能原谅她母亲
How could she ever forgive her mom?
我失去了孩子 但我还可以再怀
I lost my baby, but I can still have another.
如果我失去了这种能力
If that were taken away from me,
我不知道自己能不能原谅
I don't know that I could forgive.
我说不好
I don't know.
人们有时会让你出乎意料
People can sometimes surprise you.
罗宾
Robin?
罗宾
Robin?
康纳
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
康纳肯定很难接受
It's gonna be very hard on Connor.
他很在乎你
He cares about you a lot.
我知道
I know.
但我必须这么做 我必须离开
But I have to do this. I have to get away.
我会想你的
Gonna miss you.
我也是 爸爸
I'm gonna miss you too, Dad.
记得代我向你妈妈问好
Make sure you remember to say hi to your mom for me, okay?
再见 亲爱的
Good-bye, honey.
拜拜 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
请进
Come in.
简尼奇克先生的扫描显示他没有脑震荡
Mr. Janichek's scans were negative for concussion
也没有任何其它急性伤
or any other acute injury.
那就好 躲过一劫
All right, dodged that bullet.
不过我们注意到了
But we did notice something else
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表