Yeah.
肉状瘤病
Sarcoidosis?
是的 是你肺部的一种炎症性疾病
That's right; an inflammatory disease in your lungs.
活检确认了这点
The biopsy confirmed it.
好消息是核磁共振检查显示
The good news is the MRI shows
它并没有影响到你的中枢神经系统
it hasn't affected your central nervous system.
核磁共振检查 活检
MRI? Biopsy?
虽然这病本身不能治愈
While there's no cure per se,
大多数人靠药物控制得很好
most people respond well to medication.
我想我们及早发现了
I am hopeful we caught it early enough
所以是可以控制的
so it can still be managed.
我们那会儿都觉得要失去你了 爸
We thought we were gonna lose you there for a second, Dad.
你和你妈出去一下
Why don't you and your mom
让我和医生单独谈谈
give me a moment with the doctor?
谢谢你 霍斯特德医生
Thank you, Dr. Halstead.
这是我应该做的
My pleasure.
这要花我多少钱
What's this all gonna cost me?
你就专心养病
How about you just concentrate on
努力恢复身体吧
trying to get back on your feet.
不 给我个大概的数字
No. Give me an estimate.
活检 核磁共振检查
The biopsy, the MRI.
所有的这些管子
All these tubes.
总共得多少 十万吗
What's it all come out to? 100 grand?
20万 30万
Two hundred? Three?
我不清楚
I really don't know.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
你都不知道花多少钱
How can you call for all these tests
怎么能做这么多检查呢
when you have no idea how much they cost?
你妻子说你有保险
Your wife said you have insurance.
她不知道我把部分钱拿去
She doesn't know I switched to a cheaper plan
给儿子交学费了
so we could afford our son's tuition.
我没有医疗保险了
This is all out of network for me.
没有保险可以报销
Insurance won't cover any of it.
很遗憾
I am sorry.
但我做的一切都是为了救你
But everything I did was to save your life.
你不该救我
Well, you shouldn't have.
那样至少他们还能从我的人寿险受益
At least they could've collected my life insurance.
现在呢
Now what?
我得让我儿子退学了
I gotta pull my son outta school.
我们毁了
We're ruined.
你应该让我死的
You should've let me die.
不管信不信 事实上
So believe it or not, there is, in fact,
你女儿确实被附身了
the case to be made that your daughter is possessed.
什么
What?
不是被恶魔
Not by a malevolent demon,
而是被她六岁时的自己
but, well, by her six-year-old self.
六岁时的自己 什么意思
Six-year-old self? What do you mean?
我们怀疑这可能是她小时候
We suspect that this could be the result of a trauma
经历过的一次创伤导致的
she experienced when she was a little girl.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这叫压力分♥裂♥
It's called Dissociative Repression.
不开心的记忆或者人格碎片
Disagreeable memories or personality fragments
分离开 然后进入了人的潜意识
are "Split off" and then pushed down into the subconscious.
对 到你女儿的情况是
Yeah, and in your daughter's case,
这种碎片又出现了
this fragment has resurfaced
还有可能劫持了她的整个人格
and perhaps hijacked her entire persona.
你怎么可能知道就是这样
How could you possibly know that's what's going on?
除了尿床和乱发脾气
Well, aside from the bed wetting and the tantrums,
最大的线索就是她的语言
the biggest clue is her language.
我也是用了一段时间才明白
It took me a while to realize
她并不是在胡言乱语
this is not all gibberish.
是刘易斯·卡罗尔的作品
It's, well, it's Lewis Carroll.
有一首诗叫《伽卜沃奇》
There's a poem called "Jabberwocky"
是《镜中世界》中的
from "Through The Looking-Glass."
你们有谁记得在她小时候
Do either of you remember reading this to her
给她读过吗
when she was a child?
我没有
I didn't. Uh...
我应该没有
No, I don't think so.
没有吗
No?
慢着 你读过
Wait. You did.
在她小时候 我记得
When she was little, I remember.
弗里斯先生 你能读一下
Mr. Ferris, would you mind just reading
这首诗吗
a little bit of this?
简直是胡闹
Oh, this is ridiculous-psychobabble.
我女儿病得很重
Look, my daughter's very ill.
她不是小孩子 她是个精神错乱的成年人
She's not a child; she's a demented adult.
麻烦你读读看
Just humor me, please.
不 不
No, no.
我们需要给她找个真正的专家 他就是个骗子
We need to get her to a real expert and not this quack.
你快读就是了 杰罗姆
Just read the damn book, Jerome.
不 我才不读
No! I'm not going to do it!
就是胡闹
It's ridiculous.
那我能来读读吗
In that case, will you allow me?
是滑菱鲆在缓慢滑动
"'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
时而翻转时而平衡
"Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
所有的扭捏作态展示了
"All mimsy were the borogoves,
蠢人的早熟 懒人的平庸
And the mome raths outgrabe."
不不不
No, no. No, no.
不不
No. No.
别读了 你让她更严重了
Stop it, you're upsetting her.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
提防弦外之音啊 我的孩子
"'Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
-舌能伤人 -不要
- The jaws that bite, - Don't! No!
-挠破脸皮 -求你 不要
- the claws that catch!'" - No, please.
-停下 -不不
- Stop this! - No! No!
求你 求你 不要
Please, please, please, don't!
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我记得 她会哭
I remember. She'd be crying.
她说是因为书里的怪物
She'd say it was the monster from the book,
我还以为都是她想象的 但是
and I thought it was all in her head, but...
是你
It was you.
你看看你做的好事 我告诉过你她不稳定
Now see what you've done. I told you that she's unstable.
我一直怀疑你 但我不想相信
I always suspected you, but I didn't want to believe it.
我不敢相信 我...
I couldn't believe it. I--
-你疯了 -你碰了她
- You're insane. - You touched her?
你动了她
You did things to her?
我听够你们胡说了
I heard enough of this.
我不想再听了
I'm not listening to this anymore.
我可怜的孩子 天啊
Oh, my poor baby! Oh, my God!
里斯医生
Dr. Reese?
你怎么能那么做
How could you do that?
那是一个孩子 一个小女孩
A child. A little girl!
-走开 -你毁了她
- Leave me alone. - You destroyed her.
-知道吗 -里斯医生 够了
- You know that? - Dr. Reese, enough!
你就是恶魔 是你
You're the demon! You!
里斯医生
Dr. Reese!
你放手吧 听到了吗
You let this go. You hear me?
他虽然是怪物 但不是他伤害了你
He might be a monster; he's not the one who hurt you.
你想骂的人不是他
He's not the one you want to be yelling at.
线进入主动脉瓣
Passing the wire into the aortic valve.
好 进去了 气球
All right, I'm in. Balloon.
-马蒂 -室颤了
- Marty. - Got to run a VTAC.
你动到了心室
You tickled the ventricle.
可恶
Damn it.
把线抽出来
Pull the wire back.
小心点
Carefully.
回到窦性心律
Back in sinus rhythm.
好
Okay.
再回去
Moving back in.
利多卡因
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表