Absolutely.
黑眼圈真不错
Nice shiner.
好久没见你脸上有黑眼圈了
I haven't seen one of those on you for a while.
这次不是我的错
This time, it wasn't my fault.
南方小子
South side boy.
然而我并不信
Somehow, I don't buy it.
四号♥床需要什么
What do you need in Four?
左胳膊做垂直X光
AP lateral of the left elbow
做胸腔和腹腔CT对照
and a CT chest and belly with contrast.
好的
You got it.
里斯医生
Dr. Reese.
欢迎回来 你好吗
Welcome back. How are you doing?
很好 迫不及待投身工作了
Great, great, very eager to dive back in.
太好了
Fantastic.
对了 缓解过来也好
Just for the record, easing back in is okay too,
但是很高兴你回来了
but thrilled you're here.
治疗怎么样
How's therapy been going?
最好有效果
Oh, well, it better be going well.
日常咨♥询♥ 愤怒管理疗程
Daily counseling, anger management sessions,
和医院律师会面
meeting with the hospital attorney.
还有要记住 这不是对你的惩罚
And remember, not intended to be a punishment.
不 当然了
Oh, no, of course not.
这是进行专业学习成长的好方法
It's actually a great way to grow professionally.
躲不了 它们会把秘密
Can't hide from it. It keeps the secrets
-藏在口袋里 -太好了
- in their pockets. - Wonderful.
20多岁的女性 失去控制
20-something woman, agitated and out of control.
警♥察♥发现她
PD found her running around in the middle
在I90高速公路上乱跑
of the I-90 express lanes.
-她用了什么 -不知道
- What's she on? - Nothing we can tell.
没有注射或扭伤的痕迹 但是她一直胡言乱语
No track marks or tweaking signs, but a lot of rambling.
我们的内心有...
Our insides, holding in...
气管显然很完整
Airway's clearly intact.
显然可以自主活动四肢
Obviously has no problem moving four limbs spontaneously.
我的工作已经完成了
I'd say my job is done.
她交给你们了
She's all yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
查尔斯医生 三号♥治疗室 很紧急
Dr. Charles, Treatment Three, can't wait.
但现在我知道为什么所有东西里都有水...
But now I see how everything is filled with water...
上帝啊...
Oh, man. Um...
去吧 无名氏交给我吧
Go ahead, I've got Jane Doe.
进行全面诊断 然后我们再一起商量
Do a full assessment, and we will staff it later.
谢谢
Thanks.
你可以吧
You good?
我可以的
I'm good.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
别打开盒子 不 别打开盒子
Don't open the box, no. Open the box, no.
别打开房♥子 往前往后 进去出来
Don't open the box. Back and forth, on and off.
艾莉森 你还好吗
Allison, how you doing?
我们是来...慢点慢点
We're here--easy, easy, easy, easy.
艾莉森 我是查尔斯医生
Allison, I'm Dr. Charles.
精神病医生
Shrink.
我觉得
So, um, something tells me
这不是你第一次进急救室了
this isn't your first time in an ED.
这不仅仅只是生理盐水吧
Not just saline, is it?
D5
D5?
你的血糖只有44
Well, your blood sugar was 44,
葡萄糖能...
so you know, the dextrose...
治疗低血糖的相关症状 我知道
Treats hypoglycemia and all that comes with it, I know.
但是每升里有170卡路里
But at 170 calories per liter...
如果每英里消耗80 从家到湖再回来是四英里
If I can get 80 per mile, home to lake and back is four,
那就是320
that's 320.
你算得怎么样
So, is your math working out?
你能不能消耗掉这些卡路里
Are you gonna be able to burn off those extra calories?
我不需要待在这里
I don't need to be here.
测我的血糖 维他命
Check my levels, vitamins.
钾含量
Potassium.
都是正常水平
They'll be normal.
最近你们这些
What is the go-to trick these days
计算卡路里的都是用什么办法
for, you know, gaming those numbers?
还是在舔柠檬
You guys still sucking on lemons
还是说 我不知道 我听说狂喝维他命水
or, I don't know, I heard that guzzling vitamin water
最近有点流行
is kind of coming into vogue.
这不关我的事 但我很好奇
I mean, it's none of my business, but I am curious.
已经多久了
How long has it been going on for?
五年
Five years?
十年
Ten?
十五 十五年
15? 15 years?
至少十五年
At least 15 years.
我想回家
I want to go home.
好的
Okay.
艾莉森 如果你没法下床
Allison, you know, if you can't get out of bed,
你知道我是不能让你走的
you know that I can't-- I can't let you go, right?
你知道那是什么意思
And you do know what that means.
500.
5,000.
1,000.
4,000.
1,500.
- 3,000. - Two.
Three.
好吧
Fine.
3000卡路里
3,000 calories.
必须通过鼻腔
And it has to be through your nose.
如果拿掉这个
If this goes.
说好了
Got yourself a deal.
你可以用手指数
And following the fingers, you can count,
数起来...
the count likes to.....
有时候我觉得我像个木偶
sometimes I feel like a puppet,
-有人在操控我 -我是里斯医生
- with someone operating me-- - I'm Dr. Reese.
-能告诉我你的名字吧 -不是对我开刀
- Can you tell me your name? - Not operating on me.
因为手术是医院其他地方做的
Because surgery belongs in another part of the hospital.
都是一层层隔开的 每层都是大理石木头做的
Each part separated by a floor, a floor made of marble or wood.
你能告诉我你怎么来这里的吗
Can you tell me how you got here?
小火慢慢加热
Cooking things through at a slow heat.
-温度分布均匀 -你住在哪里
- The temperature cooks evenly-- - Where do you live?
通过我传递到我的眼珠和大脑
Through me to the core of my eyes and my brain,
一切都不会停住
and none of it will stop.
看着扩散 看着扩散
Watching the whirring, watching the whirring,
上上上上上
go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
脚 脚 左 右 左 右
Foot, foot, left, right, left, right.
前后开关开关开关
Back and forth, on and off, on and off, on and off.
前后开关 开关 灯的开关
Back and forth, on and off, the switch, the light switch...
先用药再聊
Meds first, talk later?
嗯 给她用维思通M药片
Please. Uh, let's get her Risperdal M-TAB
两毫克 应该能让她平静下来
two milligrams, should calm her down.
好的
All right.
真不知道我昨天为什么
I don't know why I let you talk me
要答应你过来
out of coming here yesterday.
我没事 只是感冒很严重
I'm fine, it's just a really bad cold.
这是我们第一次度假
It's our first vacation together.
急诊室可不在行程安排中
Emergency room's not on the itinerary.
体温38度
Temp's 100.4.
汉娜 就是发个小烧
See, Hannah, it's barely a fever.
他生病了总是不说
God forbid he let on that he's sick.
我家那位也很固执
Got a stubborn one also.
我也是
Me too.
淋巴结肿大
Lymph nodes are enlarged.
好的
All right.
请你张一下嘴
I'm gonna have you open your mouth for me.
他三天没吃东西了
He hasn't eaten in three days.
连杯水都喝不下去 疼到这种地步了
He can barely sip water. It hurts that bad.
喉咙的情况挺严重
Throat's pretty raw.
扁桃体肿大 还有黄色渗出液
Tonsils are swollen. Yellow exudate.
-那是什么 -脓
- What's that? - Pus.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表