是癌症吗
It's cancer?
对 有可能是肾细胞癌
Yeah, it's likely renal cell carcinoma.
肿瘤从你左侧肾脏内部扩散
The tumor extends from inside your left kidney,
进入下腔静脉
into the inferior vena cava,
向上到达了你的右心房♥
and up into the right atrium of your heart.
你的背部没有扭伤
You never had a sprained back.
疼痛是输尿管压力造成的
The pain is from ureteral compression.
你在爬楼梯的时候特别累
You were exhausted running up the stairs
是因为肿瘤影响了
because the tumor was blocking blood
血液回到心脏的流通
from returning to your heart.
艾斯特德 你能听明白吗
Asterid, you following us?
能 我只是想开个玩笑
Yeah, I'm just trying to find a joke
帮助我接受这一切
to cope with all of this.
没关系
That's okay.
等你康复后 我们再开玩笑也不迟
We'll find the funny after you've beaten this.
真的吗 我不是快死了吗
Seriously, I'm not dying?
不
No.
你的癌症可以治疗 肿瘤可以手术移除
No, the cancer is treatable. The tumor is operable.
为了彻底清除肿瘤 我还需要请
Now, to get all of it, I'm gonna have to involve
其他外科医生 不幸的是
other surgeons, and unfortunately,
我们需要切除你的左侧肾脏
we will have to remove your left kidney.
不过只靠一个肾脏也可以正常生活
But you can live just fine with one.
我知道这些对你来说有些突然
I know it's a lot to take all at once.
你不明白
You don't get it.
我做的是免费音乐表演
I do open Mic night.
这种工作可没有医疗保险
Those gigs don't come with health care plans.
我兼♥职♥三份工 才勉强付得起房♥租
And the three jobs that I do have barely cover the rent.
所以 我付不起手术费
So...I can't pay for this.
你不必付
You don't have to.
侵入你心脏的肿瘤威胁到了生命
The tumor invading your heart is life-threatening,
也就是说医疗补助制度会负责手术费用
and that means that Medicaid will cover the surgery
以及术后的恢复
and the resulting recovery.
我什么钱都不用花吗
It's not gonna cost me anything?
不用
No.
我们会照顾好你
We're gonna take care of you.
艾莉森 我会把这个管子从你的鼻子插♥进♥去
Allison, I'm gonna put this tube in your nose.
等你感觉到它到了嗓子 就做吞咽动作
When you feel it in your throat, I need you to swallow.
艾莉森 听明白了吗
Allison, you understand?
好的 开始了
Okay, here we go.
咽下去
Swallow.
艾莉森 咽下去
Allison, swallow.
好了
There you go.
进去了 你做得不错
It's going in, nice job.
这次肯定能行
It's going to work this time.
我们这几年一直想帮她
We've tried helping her for years.
看医生 做复健
Doctors, rehabs.
不管我们做什么 她还是越来越虚弱
No matter what we do, she just keeps withering away.
有时候只有到了别无选择的时候
Sometimes, being out of options is what it takes
才会让你萌生变得更好的欲望
to instill desire to get better.
X光
X-ray.
管子进去了
Tube's in.
我现在打开人工心肺机
I'm gonna turn on the pump now.
艾莉森 艾莉森 看着我
Allison, Allison. Look at me, look at me.
-慢慢呼吸 -我做不到
- Slow breaths. - I can't.
你做得到 你可以的
Yes, you can. You can do this.
-你不会有事 -不 住手
- You're fine, you're- - No, no, stop.
-放轻松 放松 -停下来
- Just relax, just relax. - Stop it.
我做不到
I can't do it.
快拔出去
I need it out!
等等 不要
Hold on, hold on, hold on. No, no, no, no, no!
我们再试一次
We'll try again.
不
No.
我受够了
I'm done.
艾莉森
Allison!
我说了我受够了
I said I'm done.
我们让崔医生再准备一个插管吧
Why don't we give Dr. Choi a moment to prepare another tube?
-然后再... -你没听懂
- Maybe we can- - You're not hearing me.
我要请律师来
I want my lawyer.
我说真的 把手♥机♥给我
I'm serious. Get my phone.
我这就给我的律师打电♥话♥
I'm calling my lawyer now.
威尔 要不等我们完事去找你吧
Will, I'll come find you when we're done.
没关系
I'm good.
肾脏解除了吗
Kidney free?
对 除了肾静脉没有其他的了
Yep, from everything but the renal vein.
我这就给下腔静脉做血管阻断
I'm vessel looping the inferior vena cava below it now.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
你今晚约到人了吗
You score a date tonight?
约到了
I did.
你那边怎么样
How's it going on your end?
正在切开右心房♥
Opening the right atrium.
可以看到肿瘤块
I can see the bulb of the tumor.
搞定
There we go.
该你了
Your turn.
好
All right.
肿瘤现在是一个长条
Tumor is one long stalk now.
在切除肾脏的时候顺便带出来
I'm gonna tease it out as we remove the kidney.
肾脏已经切除
Kidney is detached.
可以了
And here we go.
好
All right.
搞定
Got it.
-一整块吗 没有落下的 -很完整
- One piece? No stragglers? - It's whole.
厉害
Impressive.
这下你今晚肯定能长枪不倒
Bet your mojo's gonna last all night long.
那女孩真幸运
Lucky girl.
我们将驱逐潜藏在内部的邪恶野兽
We will conquer the evil beast that live inside,
我将它们赶走 赶走 赶走
and I shout them out, out, out, out.
轻风吹来 将我的呼吸带上星斗
And the winds blow by, and carry my breath into the sky.
上帝在怒吼 将我的衣服放进你的头
God's shouting down and carries my clothes into your head.
-我将驱逐潜藏在内部的 -谢谢 特鲁迪
- And I will conquer the evil beast. - Thanks, Trudy.
-邪恶野兽 -里斯医生
- that live inside... - Dr. Reese?
我刚跟芝加哥警署通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with PD.
一位名叫麦丽莎·威瑟斯的女性
A woman named Melissa Withers filed a missing persons report
说她的姐妹杰米失踪了
about her sister, Jamie.
描述你的这位无名氏
Description matches your Jane Doe.
我祈祷着 快走快走
Out, out, out, out, out, out, I pray.
它们逐渐转身回首 举起了手
And to follow the pages as they turn, thumbing through.
-你有梅丽莎的电♥话♥吗 -有
- Do you got a phone number for Melissa? - For Melissa.
好久不见
Deja vu.
访客
我大学一毕业就得了肺炎
I had pneumonia, right after college.
在威斯康辛州沃基肖的医院里住了两周
Spent two weeks in the hospital, Waukesha, Wisconsin.
让我猜猜 那里也有这种自动售货机吗
Let me guess. Same vending machines?
太巧了
It's amazing.
餐厅做的沙冰还不错
Cafeteria makes a great smoothie.
不 我不想丢下汤米
No, I-I want to stay close to Tommy.
凑合一下算了
I'll find something.
氯林可霉素没用
Hey, so, the clindamycin is not gonna work.
从他脚踝提取的细菌显示有革兰氏阳性球菌
Bacteria pulled from his ankle: gram-positive cocci.
-是葡萄球菌感染 -对
- A staph infection. - Yeah.
换成静注万古霉素吧
So, let's switch to IV Vancomycin.
葡萄球菌感染可不好办 我们得大胆一点
Staph can be a sticky bug. We need to be more aggressive.
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
现在能重新插饲管了吗
So we clear to try another feeding tube?
不
Um, no.
不行
We are not.
显然 艾莉森早就准备好这一刻了
Apparently, Allison was prepared for this moment.
她已经写好了合同 阻止强制进食
She's already had papers drawn up to prevent forcible feeding.
医院的律师不想跟她对着干
Hospital lawyers don't want to fight it.
太疯狂了
That's insane.
他们就看着她死掉吗
They'll just let her die?
法律层面说来 他们没办法
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表