I'm sorry.
爸爸
Daddy!
死亡时间 17点13分
Time of death, 17:13.
节哀
I'm sorry.
他的腹部膨胀更厉害了
His abdomen's more distended,
他也更疼了
and his pain is getting worse.
我说了 我们需要送他去做手术
Like I was saying, we need to take him up to surgery.
戴尔 或许应该让他们去
Dale, maybe we should let them.
确定有这个必要吗
Are you sure that that's necessary?
你跟克拉维茨医生说过吗
Did you even talk to Dr. Kravitz?
他说麻醉会加重凯文的病
He says that general anesthesia will exacerbate Kevin's PANDAS.
你根本没听我说
You're not hearing me.
现在那不是最大的问题
At the moment, that is not our biggest concern.
-但克拉维茨医生说... -别管他了
- But Dr. Kravitz says- - Forget about Dr. Kravitz.
凯文没有PANDAS
Kevin doesn't have PANDAS.
他的痉挛是遗传我的
His tics are from me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他有强迫症
He has OCD.
那不是链球菌导致的 而是遗传的
It's not from strep; it's genetic.
他从我这里遗传的
He inherited it from me.
这样解释就合理多了
It's a far more likely explanation.
所以他用的那些抗生素...
So the antibiotics, the--all of it...
他根本不需要
He never needed them.
都是我的错
It's--it's my fault.
怪我
All my fault.
你为什么不告诉我你有强迫症
Why didn't you tell me you had OCD?
我以为如果你知道我有问题
I thought if you knew something was wrong with me,
那你就不会爱我了
you wouldn't love me.
做手术吧
Do the surgery.
戴尔 等等
Dale, wait...
我们准备送凯文去楼上
We'll get Kevin ready to go upstairs.
他的体温是37.6摄氏度
His temperature is 99.6.
这有可能是感染的征兆
It could signal the onset of infection,
感染是
which would be a contraindication
进行手术的禁忌
for performing the transplant.
他不会得到心脏
He won't get the heart?
是的 很遗憾
No, I'm sorry.
他体温一直高
He always runs warm.
-什么 -我爸爸
- What? - My dad, um...
他的体温一直偏高
his temperature always runs high.
对他来说是正常的
It's normal for him,
也就是说 那不是感染
which would mean that this isn't an infection.
你确定吗 如果是那样
You're sure? Because if that's the case,
那他还是能得到心脏的
then he could still get the heart.
是的 我确定他没事
Yes, I'm sure he's fine.
让海伍德医生去手术室
Let's get Dr. Haywood up to the O.R.
好的
Yes, sir.
好了
All right.
喷血分数情况良好
Ejection fraction looks good.
心率和节奏正常
Normal rate and rhythm.
我们成功了
I think we did it.
-干得漂亮 罗德斯医生 -你也是
- Well done, Dr. Rhodes. - You as well.
梅塔医生 麻烦你缝合
Dr. Mehta, will you please close?
-好的 -谢谢
- Yes, sir. - Thank you.
我必须承认 尽管你粗暴无礼
I must admit, despite your overall surliness,
但你今天
your determination today
险中求胜的决定 很让人钦佩
in the face of great odds was admirable.
我就当你这是赞扬我了
I will take that as a compliment.
是的
You should.
我要带我的花回家了
I'm gonna go take my flowers home.
伊娃
Ava...
问题不出在你跟我爸爸约会上...
It's not that it's my dad you're dating...
我希望你不跟任何人约会
I wish that you weren't dating anybody at all.
既然我们在表白 那我也说了
As long as we're making confessions,
我根本没有跟你♥爸♥爸约会
I was never dating your father.
但你不介意我这么想
But you didn't mind me thinking so.
是的 我不介意
No, I didn't mind.
乔什
Oh, Josh.
-你好 乔什 -你好
- Hello, Josh. - Hi.
崔医生告诉了我们情况
Uh, Dr. Choi told us about what's going on,
我们会一起度过这一关的 亲爱的
and we're gonna get through this, honey, together.
很抱歉给你们惹了这么多麻烦
I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble.
我们很高兴再见到你
We're just glad to see you again,
很高兴你平安
and that you're safe.
乔什会需要住院两周
Josh will need to stay here for about two weeks,
但之后 他同意跟你们回家
but after that, he's agreed to go home with you,
如果你们让他带上他的狗的话
if you let him bring his dog.
-当然 -带什么都行
- Of course. - Anything.
-它叫什么 -雅典娜
- What's its name? - Athena.
我们会照顾好雅典娜的
Well, we'll take care of Athena.
请跟我来
Please follow me.
我们安排乔什住院后就去带雅典娜
Uh, we'll get Athena after we settle Josh in.
当然
Of course.
他永远无法真正回馈他们的爱 是吗
He's never really gonna be able to love them back, is he?
按照我们的定义
By our definition?
是的
Unlikely.
我不知道谁更过意不去
I don't know who to feel more sorry for,
是他父母还是他
the parents or him.
谢谢
Thanks.
不是吧
Really?
为什么谢我
For what?
你今天做得很好
You did good today.
或许我们这里需要你
Maybe we could use you around here.
雅典娜
Athena...
一个人面对肯定很难
It'd be so hard to do that all alone.
怎么了
What?
就是...
It's just...
我知道等爸妈老了
I know when mom and dad get old,
至少我们会一起面对
at least we'll face it together.
凯文的高烧退下来了
Kevin's fever is coming down,
他的各项数据良好
and his numbers all look great.
-我觉得他会没事的 -谢谢 曼宁医生
- I think he's gonna be okay. - Thank you, Dr. Manning.
至少他们可以开始让凯文
At least they can start getting Kevin
-得到真正需要的帮助了 -对
- the help he needs. - Yeah.
威尔...
Hey, Will...
我也不完美
I'm not perfect.
对于当医生 当妈妈等等一切
I have got a million fears and insecurities
我都有无数的恐惧
about being a doctor, a mother,
和不安感
everything.
这真的很累人
It's exhausting.
但是 有时候我...
But yes, sometimes, I...
要求太高了
push it too far.
没事
It's okay.
我理解
I understand.
好
Good.
不过那天晚上的事我还没原谅你
It still doesn't mean you get a pass for the other night.
看来他会活下来
Looks like he's gonna live.
是啊
Yeah.
现在呢
Now what?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表