Don't worry. It could happen to anybody.
用不了半小时就能好
Shouldn't be more than a half hour.
抱歉还得让你来对付她
I'm sorry you had to deal with that.
-不用抱歉 -你知道我是什么意思
- No need to be sorry. - You know what I mean.
你在她身上花的时间越多
The more time you spend with her,
在那些需要我们帮助的人身上的时间就越少
the less we have to see people who actually need our help.
我说不好
I don't know.
我还不是很确定
I'm not quite sure we're--
对莱克女士的治疗结束了
we're done with Ms. Lake yet.
为什么 她只是想利用我们和体制周♥旋♥
Why? She just wants to use us to game the system.
还有许多其他病人也一样
Well, so do a lot of patients.
我们不会让她得逞
We're not gonna let her.
但问题在于 她为什么这么做
But the question is, why is she doing it?
等等 你仍然觉得这是精神病案例
Wait, you still think this is a psych case?
为什么不呢
Why wouldn't I?
她今天早上就做出了某些非常极端的行为
I mean, she exhibited some pretty extreme behavior
-是不是 -就为了逃脱出庭
- this morning, didn't she? - To get out of a court date.
或许吧 但我们必须弄清楚
Well, perhaps, but until we figure out
她这种表现的深层原因
what's behind the behavior,
我们才算善尽医生的义务 是不是
we haven't really done our job, have we?
-大概吧 -很好
- I guess. - Good.
有情况跟我说
Keep me in the loop.
药物对你的心脏不起作用
Your heart isn't responding to the meds.
如果继续这样发展下去
If things keep going in this direction,
我们可能就要考虑紧急剖腹产了
we may need to consider an emergency C-section
好让你的心脏减轻负担
to take the extra load off your heart.
把我药倒然后开膛破肚吗 绝对不行
Drug me up then cut me open? No way.
我们也不想这样
That's not what we want either,
但是我们需要保护你和你的孩子
but we do need to protect you and your baby.
所以与此同时我们希望你能同意接受一些
That's why in the meantime, if you allow us to give you
-营养液输液 -不行
- some IV nutrition... - No way.
那些袋装的化学毒剂
Those bags off-gas BPAs.
你们不明白
Look, you don't get it.
这个孩子是由进入我身体的每一个分子
This baby is being formed from every single molecule
组成的
that enters my body.
我的责任就是确保绝对纯净
It is my job to keep it absolutely pure.
这就是我保护孩子的方法
That is how I'm protecting it.
-他们明白 -不 他们不懂
- They understand that. - No, they don't.
失陪一下
Uh, excuse us.
拜托告诉我你有好消息
Please tell me you have some good news.
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
委员会裁决我们不能违反她的意愿进行干涉
The committee ruled that we can't intervene against her wishes,
哪怕是为了孩子好
not even for the sake of the baby.
所以就这样吗
So that's it?
我们就只能眼睁睁看着她把孩子害死
We just have to watch as she lets the baby die?
如果这就是她的选择的话
If that's what she chooses to do.
但这并不是她想要的
But that's not what she wants.
她想要帮助她的孩子
She wants to help her baby.
她只是不知道自己做错了
She's just confused about how to do it.
抱歉 我们无能为力
I'm sorry. Our hands are tied.
怎么了
What happened?
血氧量78 还在下降
Satts are at 78 and dropping.
他肺水肿发作了
He's in pulmonary edema.
上呼吸机 注射40毫克呋♥塞♥米♥
Get him on BiPAP and 40 of Lasix.
他是我的病人
He's my patient.
舌下含服硝酸甘油 静脉注射硝普盐
Sublingual nitro, IV nitroprusside
准备上主动脉内球囊泵
and ready an intra-aortic balloon pump.
-怎么回事 -你的血管破口
- What's happening? - The leak in your valve
导致液体倒灌进了你的肺
is causing fluid to back up into your lungs.
呼吸机准备好 球囊泵来了
BiPAP's at 100%. Balloon pump is here.
那是什么
What's that?
这种泵可以直接植入
It's a pump that we can implant directly
他的主动脉 将血流从心脏抽出来
into his aorta to take the strain off of his heart.
药物已注射 血氧量还是78
Meds are in. Still satting at 78.
这么说他就得一直装着这个机器了
So, then he's hooked up to a machine forever?
很可能 如果他的心脏对药物无反应的话
Possibly if his heart doesn't respond to the medications.
-我的天啊 -聚乙烯酮碘
- Oh, my God. - Betadine.
-等一下 -罗德斯医生
- Hold on. - Dr. Rhodes--
给药物一点生效的时间
Give the meds a minute to work.
我们可能没有时间了
We may not have a minute.
你看
Look.
你的血氧量回升了
Your sats are coming up.
那么现在先不注射了
We'll hold off for now.
静脉注射1.25单位依那普利
Give him 1.25 of enalapril IV
再加40毫克呋♥塞♥米♥
and another 40 of Lasix.
杜特拉先生 你好
Mr. Dutra. Hi.
我需要你和你妻子谈谈
I need you to talk to your wife.
她不肯听我的
She won't listen to me.
但你知道这已经失控了吧
But you do understand this has gotten out of hand.
当然
Of course I do.
她满脑子想的
I mean, all she thinks about is
都是尿酸和受污染土壤
how uric acid and compromised soil
感染了我们吃的一切东西
are infecting everything we eat.
我要怎么回答
What do I say to that?
你以前是怎么处理的
Well, how did you handle it in the past?
以前没这么严重
It wasn't this bad before.
她一直被焦虑感和控制欲困扰
I mean, she's always struggled with anxiety and control issues.
到了怀孕的时候
Even when she got pregnant,
她的这些反应更上一层楼
it's like she turned the dial straight to 11.
现在没什么是纯净的
Nothing's pure enough anymore.
一切看起来都要毒死孩子
Everything looks like baby poison.
但你一定能说些什么
But there has to be something you can say
让她配合我们治疗
to get her to let us help.
我很害怕我妻子和孩子会死
I am so scared my wife and my baby are gonna die.
你们不能做些什么吗
Can't you do something?
所以你认为 我避免冲突是为了自保
So you think I avoid conflict to protect myself?
有这种可能
I think it is a possibility.
你觉得这成了习惯
And you think that's a pattern.
对 听起来是很消极的习惯
Yes, a destructive one from the sounds of it.
真不敢相信我没看出来
I can't believe I didn't see it.
我去帮你准备出院证明
I will get your discharge paperwork started.
看来你有突破了
Looks like you had a little breakthrough.
我想她知道了自己有问题
I--I think she sees that she has some issues
如果她能寻求长♥期♥
and that it will be worthwhile
心理治疗 我也算没白费时间
for her to seek some long-term therapy.
听起来是个好开始
Sounds like a good start.
之前是我想错了她 查尔斯医生
I, um--I was wrong about her, Dr. Charles.
谢谢你没让我放弃
Thank you for making me stick with her.
崔医生
Dr. Choi.
脉搏血氧降到82了
Pulse ox is down to 82.
左胸腔无呼吸音
No breath sounds on the left.
是气胸
He's got pneumothorax.
准备胸部插管 8毫米导管
Get a chest tube, 26 French.
我喘不过气来
I can't breathe.
你的肺功能可能衰竭了
I'm afraid your lung's collapsed.
一定是放射科检查的时候划到了
Radiology must've nicked it during the tap.
你在开玩笑吗
You're kidding me.
真抱歉 亨利
I'm so sorry, Henry.
我需要在你的肋间插管 让空气重新进去
I need to insert a tube between your ribs to reinflate your lung.
你明白吗 李先生
Do you understand, Mr. Lee?
利多卡因
Lidocaine.
亨利 我要把你的胳膊抬起来
Henry, I'm just gonna lift your arm.
你会感到一下刺痛
You're gonna feel a sting.
呼吸
Just breathe.
没关系 我们会帮你挺过去的
It's okay. We're gonna get you through this.
我只是想开个药而已
All I wanted was my damn medicine.
我知道
I know.
但你为什么让他这样对我
Then why'd you let him do this to me?
我之前好得很
I was fine.
天啊
Oh, God.
这感觉简直像你在拿刀捅我
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表