No, there--there has to be something else we can do.
要我说的话
My advice?
最好尽快把真♥相♥告知泰勒先生和他夫人
The sooner you tell Mr. Taylor and his wife the prognosis, the better.
这样能给他们一个告别的机会
It'll give them a chance to find some closure.
你的CT结果出来了
I got your CT results.
你除了肋骨受伤
In addition to your rib injury,
L2节骨也出现了压♥迫♥性骨折
you also have a compression fracture of your L2.
L2节骨是你后腰部的一节椎骨
That's a vertebrae in your lower back.
情况并不严重
Now, it's not serious.
不需要做手术
Doesn't require surgery...
但由于有胸部插管和骨折情况
But because of the chest tube and the fractures,
我们希望能让你留院观察几天
we wanna keep you in the hospital for a couple of days.
待会把你送到楼上
Once we get you upstairs,
就帮你用止痛药
we'll start you on a pain-management regimen
再帮你上保护支架
and fit you for a brace, okay?
谢谢 塞克斯顿医生
Thank you, Dr. Sexton.
我还有多长时间
How much time do I have?
不好说
Hard to say.
几周 也许更少
A few weeks, maybe less.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
非常遗憾
I am so sorry.
我们可以请安宁照顾护士来跟你聊聊
We can have a hospice nurse come in and talk to you.
安宁照顾
A hospice?
我知道
I know...
但安宁照顾服务能够让你的丈夫
but hospice will provide your husband
在接下来的时间里得到最好的照料
with the best quality of life in the time that remains.
我一直就说想在家里去世
I always said I wanted to die at home.
看来我的愿望要实现了
Looks like I'll get my wish.
不会有事的 贝芙
It'll be all right, Bev.
给孩子们打电♥话♥ 叫他们回来吧
Call the kids, have them come out.
我们什么时候能走
How soon can we leave?
很抱歉 医院现在进入了封锁状态
Unfortunately, the hospital is under lockdown currently,
为了解决安保问题
due to a security issue.
任何人不得进出
No one is allowed in or out.
但我们可以先帮你办出院手续
But we can start your discharge paperwork,
一旦解除封锁状态
and as soon as the lockdown is lifted,
你们就可以回家了
you'll be able to go home.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事的
It's okay.
心率降到80了
Heart rate's down to 80.
好
All right...
我这就释放心脏压塞
I'm gonna release the tamponade.
这里抽吸一下
Give me some suction.
数据还是很低
Numbers are still in the tank.
因为他被捅到了心脏 需要输血
Because he was stabbed in the heart. He needs blood.
我不管他在哪 把康纳找来
I don't care where he is, get me Connor.
先准备一份不痛不痒的新闻稿
Just prepare an innocuous press release,
等孩子一找到 马山通知我
and then let me know the second we find that baby.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
康纳 我需要你的帮助 伙计
Connor, I need your help, buddy.
好的 艾娃
Yeah, okay. Ava.
一号♥和三号♥手术室无人使用
Surgical suites one and three aren't in use.
你们去搜查那里 剩下的我们来
You check those, we'll cover the rest.
粉色警报 粉色警报
Code Pink. Code Pink.
全体医院员工
All hospital personnel,
请到指定位置报到
please report to your designated stations.
这边没人
Clear.
你对攻击者的描述
So, your description of our attacker
是一个可能没有道德意识的人
is someone possibly without a conscience.
我有点好奇 你是怎么得出来的
I'm just curious, what led you to that?
女性谋杀儿童的案例有很多
There have been a number of cases of women murdering children:
黛安·唐斯 苏珊·史密斯
Diane Downs, Susan Smith.
可我看不出这里面的比较关系
I don't really see the comparison, though.
那些女性都没有从医院绑♥架♥过婴儿
I mean, neither of those women abducted a baby from a hospital.
你也只是在猜测
You're just speculating too.
我们不知道在面对的是谁
We don't know who we're dealing with.
她未必不是一个丧子的母亲
There's no guarantee she's some bereft mother who's lost a child.
据我们所知 她可能是...
For all we know, she could be a...
精神病人吗
A psychopath?
查尔斯医生 这跟我父亲没有关系
Dr. Charles, this has nothing to do with my father.
只因为我的观点和你的不同
And just because my opinion is different from yours
-不代表它就有失偏颇 -都没人
- doesn't make it biased. - All clear.
威尔 我在研究加里的癌症
Will, I've been doing research on Gary's cancer,
我发现了一例混合使用
and I found a case where a combination
博来霉素 依托泊苷和顺氯氨铂
of bleomycin, etoposide, and cisplatin
急速缩小生殖细胞瘤的病人
rapidly shrank germ cell tumors,
所以我联♥系♥了我的肿瘤医生朋友
so I called my oncologist friend,
他说这虽然未经证实 但的确有可能
who said it was anecdotal but possible.
未经证实吗
Anecdotal?
还没有人具体研究这个
There haven't been any studies,
药管局也没有批准
and it's not approved by the FDA.
你是建议我们用这些未经临床试验的药品吗
So, you're proposing we use these drugs off-label?
威尔 他的病情已经很严重了
Will, the man is terminally ill.
没错 所以我不想加重病情
Yes... and I don't wanna speed up that process,
或者让他多受不必要的苦
or cause him any unnecessary suffering.
我觉得这值得一试
Well, I think it's worth the risk.
抱歉 我不觉得
I'm sorry, I don't.
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
以前你会不惜一切地拯救病人
You used to go to any length to try and save someone.
是 下场也都不好
Yeah, and it never ended well.
我现在也有了更大的责任
I also have a larger responsibility now.
-因为你是主治医师了吗 -没错
- Because you're an Attending? - That's right.
所以我没话语权了
So I don't get a say?
抱歉 在这个病例里没有
I'm sorry, in this case, no.
你建议的是未经证实的药品
What you're suggesting is bad medicine.
好吧
Okay.
好 让我看到左心室的
All right, give me a view of the medial side
内侧图像
of the left ventricle.
很好
Yeah, good.
伊森 你现在拿开手指
Uh, now, Ethan, you're gonna remove your finger,
等你对准吻合器以后
and once you get the stapler in place,
就横向封闭开口处
you're gonna close laterally across the opening.
我没办法对准
I can't get the stapler in place.
开口一直在动
It's a moving target.
继续尝试
Keep trying.
好 钉上了
Got it. Staple's in.
很好
Good.
不 等等 这不管用
No. No, wait, this isn't working.
每次我打上吻合钉 它都会撕裂
Every time I get a staple in, it tears,
-让伤口变得更大 -好 给你
- making the hole even bigger. - All right, here.
-你要干什么 -我得进去
- What are you doing? - I gotta get in there.
医院被封锁了 不会让你进的
The hospital's on lockdown. They won't let you in.
我必须得试试 你帮着伊森先稳定情况
I have to try. Help Ethan get him stabilized.
好了 崔医生 看看我能不能帮你
All right, Dr. Choi, let's see if I can keep you
不害死这病人
from killing this patient.
你们明白这是实验性的吧
You understand this is experimental?
我不能保证它一定对泰勒先生的癌症有效果
I can't guarantee it'll have any effect on Mr. Taylor's cancer.
甚至可能有害
It might even be harmful.
我们明白
We understand.
那你同意吗
And do I have your permission?
是的
Yes.
请你来吧
Please. Go ahead.
好的
Okay.
抱歉了 各位 等封锁一解除
Sorry, folks, as soon as the lockdown is lifted,
你们就能看医生了
you'll all get to see a doctor.
所以我现在就只能站这儿流血吗
So what? I'm just supposed to wait here bleeding?
没有办法 女士 如果你担心
Got no choice, ma'am. If you're worried,
一英里外就是湖畔纪念医院
Lakeshore Memorial's only a mile away.
先生 请你停下
Sir, gotta stop you there.
你看 我是这里的医生 好吗
Look, I am a doctor on staff here, all right?
抱歉 你不能进去
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表