Ah, well, there's something I need you to ask her.
我现在能见我丈夫吗
Can I go see my husband now?
卡特勒太太 请您节哀
Mrs. Cutler, I'm afraid we have some very bad news.
-你的丈夫 -我的天啊
- Your husband. - Oh, my God...
我们无法控制他的脑出血
We were unable to control the bleeding in his brain.
我们对于这种病叫做疝
He suffered what we call herniation.
就是脑中的压力切断了血液供应
That's when pressure on the brain cuts off blood supply.
布莱恩...
Brian is...
他的大脑死亡了
He's brain dead.
不幸的是 这是无法挽回的
Unfortunately, it's irreversible.
不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no, no.
节哀顺变
We're very sorry.
但是我从未告诉过他
But I...I never told him...
-不 -卡特勒太太
- No...no... - Mrs. Cutler.
我们知道您很难过
We know this is a terrible time for you,
但是我们想问一下
but we need to ask.
你的丈夫不是注册器官捐赠者
Your husband was not registered as an organ donor.
这不可能
This can't be happening.
这个医院里有个年轻人
There's a young man in this hospital
需要你丈夫的心脏 但是我们需要你的同意
who needs your husband's heart, but we need your consent.
布莱恩
Brian.
卡特勒太太
Mrs. Cutler,
你丈夫的心脏可以拯救这个年轻人的生命
your husband's heart will save this young man's life,
越早手术越好
and the sooner we act, the better.
您同意吗
May we have your permission?
-同意 -谢谢
- Yes. - Thank you.
-这是我的病例 -以前是
- This is my case. - Was your case.
我不需要你的协助
And I don't need to your assistance.
你开了他的胸吗
And you open him up?
我给他预约了介入放射学
I had him scheduled for interventional radiology.
切除鞍骑性栓子吗
To resect a saddle embolus?
如果你想杀了他
No, that would have been a great idea
那是个好主意
if you were trying to kill him.
你挖走了我的病例现在又想换方式
You poached my case and now you changed the procedure.
罗德斯医生 马上出来
Dr. Rhodes. Outside now.
谢谢
Please.
你可以更好利用时间
I can make better use of your time
-而不是和贝克医生闲扯 -莱瑟医生
- than kibitzing with Dr. Bekker. - Dr. Latham--
她在血栓切除术上
She is eminently skilled and qualified
是非常专业的
to perform the thrombectomy.
-是的 -我们有一个病人心力衰竭
- Yeah. - We have a patient in cardiac failure.
一颗心脏适合移植
A heart has just been procured for transplantation,
但是尺寸差异很大
but it presents a significant size mismatch.
所以你要彻底重建
So you will have to completely reconstruct
进出血管
both the in and outflow tracks.
不 是你要重建它们
No. You will have to reconstruct them.
这是你的病例
It's your case.
查尔斯医生 诉讼方请求质问证人
Dr. Charles, prosecution's calling a rebuttal witness.
我要知道莎拉·里斯吗
What do I need to know about Sarah Reese?
什么
What?
你自己的住院医生
Tell me your own resident isn't here
不是来针对你作证的吧
to poke holes in your testimony.
所以你也治疗了被告 凯洛格先生
So you also treated the defendant, Mr. Kellogg.
-是的 -里斯医生
- Yes, I did. - Dr. Reese,
能够说你不同意查尔斯医生吗
is it safe to say that you disagree with Dr. Charles?
可以
Yes.
我们希望相信
We want to believe
唯一能够解释这种
that the only thing that can explain
异常行为的 就是精神错乱
aberrant behavior is some sort of insanity.
但即便我做精神科医生时间短暂
But even in my short time as a psychiatric resident,
我也发现这种情况比较少见
I've found that that's not always the case.
而且这显然不是凯洛格先生的情况
And it is certainly not the case with Mr. Kellogg.
-你个骗子 -坐下
- Lying bitch! - Sit down.
你是个大骗子
You're a lying bitch.
警员控制一下被告
Deputies restrain the defendant.
放开我 你个骗子 大骗子
Let me go. You're a liar. A damn liar!
-凯洛格先生控制住你自己 -放开我
- Mr. Kellogg control yourself! - Let go!
你个骗子
You're a liar!
-肃静 -你会付出代价的
- Order in this court! - You'll pay for this.
放开我
Get off of me.
放开我
Get off of me.
放开我
Off of me.
你个骗子
You're a liar!
放开我 放开我
Let go of me. Get off of me!
你个骗子 操
You're a liar, damn it!
瑞安脑中有感染吗
Ryan has an infection in his brain?
这叫硬膜囊肿
It's called a subdural abscess.
他有一个集中部位的感染 当它扩散的时候
He contracted an infection, and as it spread,
一小部分的脓被隔入了他的大脑
a small collection of pus was walled-off inside his brain.
怎么会这样
How does this happen?
我们希望你可以帮忙解答一下
We're hoping you might be able to help us answer that.
波特女士 你能想到瑞安在哪里
Mrs. Potter, can you think of anywhere
有可能被感染上真菌或者寄生虫吗
Ryan may have been exposed to a fungus or parasite?
瑞安去露营了吗
Did Ryan go camping?
可能在湖里或者河里游了泳
Possibly swimming in a lake or river.
不 没有
No. Nothing like that.
有去看过牙吗
Any dental work?
我们很久没去看牙医了
We haven't been to the dentist in ages.
从不 太贵了
Never. It's too expensive.
左后部有严重的龋齿
Severe tooth decay on the left posteriors.
牙龈表面有轻微的磨损
Small abrasion on the surface of the gums.
有可能会让细菌进入血管
Could have allowed bacteria to enter the bloodstream
进入大脑
and travel to his brain.
我会没事吗
Am I going to be okay?
我们会先给你注射抗生素
We'll start you on antibiotics,
但是你很可能需要手术排出脓水
but you'll likely need surgery to drain the abscess.
我会给你转诊到口腔外科医生
I'll get you a referral for an oral surgeon.
这怎么可能发生
How could this happen?
他从来没有抱怨过牙疼
He never even complained of a toothache.
詹姆森先生 你为什么还在这里
Mr. Jameson, why are you still here?
有一个问题
Uh, there was an issue.
-麦基 -在
- Maggie. - Yes.
为什么詹姆森先生在我的急诊室喝果汁
Why is Mr. Jameson sipping on a juice box in my E.D.?
他不能被留在家里
He couldn't be left at home.
麦基 我们不是开酒店的
Maggie, we are not running a hotel here.
但是如果他自己回家
But if he goes home by himself,
他可能还被枪击
he could get shot again.
无论情况多么不幸
However unfortunate that situation may be,
这不是我们的问题
it is not our problem.
救人 出院 这就是我们的作法
We treat 'em, we street 'em. That's what we do.
对于住在你那条街的人来说
Treat 'em and street 'em is fine
或许是这样操作的
for people who live on your street.
他的不行
Not his.
-麦基 我不是 -斯托尔医生
- Maggie, I'm not-- - Dr. Stohl.
你关心被送来的
You're rightfully concerned
枪击病人是理所应当
about someone getting shot in the E.D.
但是那些每天
but what about the people
和那些东西接触的人呢
who live with that kind of thing every day?
我不能治疗社会的痼疾
I cannot correct society's ills.
我治病救人 马上让詹姆森先生出院
I patch people up. Now discharge Mr. Jameson.
你和崔医生今晚有计划吗
So you got plans tonight? You and Dr. Choi?
你为什么要这样挑事
Why you trying to start something?
我错了吗 艾普尔
Am I wrong, April?
你们不一起睡吗
You're not sleeping together?
你错了
Yes, you're wrong.
不要怪我妈
Don't blame my mom.
她不知道
She didn't know.
那只是牙疼
It was just a toothache.
我不应该隐瞒的
I shouldn't have kept it a secret.
只是牙疼吗
Just a toothache?
我无法想象那样有多疼
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表