先生 请让开
Sir, please move.
你敢动她一根手指头
You lay so much as a finger on her,
我就把你告到一分钱不剩
and I will sue you to kingdom come.
我们有她的同意
We have her consent.
你骗我
You lied to me.
她不能自己做那种决定
She can't make that kind of decision for herself.
显然她是被强迫的
She was obviously coerced.
他逼你签字的 是吗
He--he forced you to sign this, didn't he?
不 那是我的决定
No. It was my decision.
你有两秒时间让开 克雷先生
You have two seconds to step aside, Mr. Cray,
否则我叫人强行把你带走
or I will have you forcibly removed from the premises.
你做了手术 林赛
You--you go through with this, Lindsay,
就会被教堂驱逐
and you will be banished by the church,
被社区等一切驱逐
the community, everything.
在主的眼中 你会受到贬低
You will be diminished in the eyes of the Lord.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
手术很成功
Surgery went without a hitch.
看来在我的帮助下 你的私生活可以继续了
Seems your personal life keeps working in my favor.
请问是贝克医生吗
Excuse me, Dr. Bekker?
我是泰迪·迪米利奥
I'm Teddy Dimilio.
我想谢谢你救了我妻子的命
I just wanted to thank you for saving my wife's life.
其实是这位罗德斯医生
It was actually Dr. Rhodes here
做出的诊断
who made the diagnosis.
那就感谢你们二位
Well, both of you then.
好
Yeah.
我不知道失去她我会怎样
I don't know what I would've done without her.
不用客气
It was our pleasure.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人告诉我你跟克雷对峙了
Someone told me about a standoff between you and Cray?
是
Yeah.
你跟林赛说上话了吗
Were you able to talk to Lindsay?
-是的 -她会开始化疗吗
- I was. - Is she gonna start chemo?
她要切除子♥宫♥
She's having a hysterectomy.
我劝她不要的 相信我
I tried to talk her out of it, believe me,
但她很坚决
but she was adamant.
虽然她这步很极端 但是我理解
It's a drastic step to take, but I can see why she took it.
她终于有自己的发言权了
That girl will finally have her say.
-但她只是个孩子 小娜 -她很坚强
- But she's just a kid, Nat. - She's tough.
女人很坚强
Women are tough,
比你想的要坚强
tougher than you think.
看来这种事上我还有很多要学的
I guess I got a lot to learn about this kinda stuff.
相信我 你的路还很长呢
Trust me, you are way further along than most.
很长啊
Way, huh?
好吧
All right.
精神病区 纪念伊丽莎白·罗德斯
谢谢
Thank you.
今天救人救得漂亮
Impressive save today.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你要去哪里吗
You headed somewhere?
我要回家 今天很漫长
No, just headed home. It's been a long day.
真可惜
Shame.
浪费了好西装
Waste of a nice tux.
我知道西环有个好地方
I know a spot over in the West Loop.
是城市最棒的老式酒吧
Makes the best Old Fashioned's in town.
想来喝一杯吗
Care to decompress over a drink?
你没结婚吧
You're not married, are you?
没有
No.
那我就更有曼哈顿风格了
In that case, I'm more of a Manhattan kinda guy,
但我可能会被说服
but I might be able to be persuaded.
-车在这边 -好
- Car's right here. - All right.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表