表格上要填老板
The form asks for an employer.
我退休了
I'm retired,
可以空着吗
so sh--should I just leave it blank?
可以 他们会搞定的
Sure, they'll figure it out.
-艾米莉 -你好
- Hey, Emily. - Hey!
第一天感觉如何
How's the first day going?
我已经帮助四个人用自动贩卖♥♥机了
I've helped four people with the vending machine,
还帮三个人指了去咖啡厅的路
three with directions to the cafeteria.
送文件差不多走了两千步
Closing in on 2,000 steps carrying paperwork.
我还穿着XXXL的背心
Oh, and I'm wearing a triple-XL vest,
因为小号♥的上面有呕吐物
because the one in my size has barf on it.
我也希望我能说候诊室
I wish I could say the waiting room
挺美好的 但事实相反
gets more glamorous, but it doesn't.
是啊
Yeah.
她会放弃的
She's gonna quit.
这可说不准
You don't know that.
志愿工作对艾米莉来说太难了
Volunteering could be huge for Emily:
责任感 目的性
responsibility, purpose.
我只是担心她做不下去
I'm just worried she won't see it through.
给她个机会
Give her a chance.
记得我们买♥♥的复兴乐队的票吗
Remember those tickets we bought for The Revivalists?
-记得 -就是下周了
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah, it's next weekend.
你带杰去吧
Well, you go. Take Jay.
我可不想带着弟弟去约会
I'm not going on a date with my brother.
你不想去吗
Don't you want them?
我答应欧文要带他去海军码头
I promised Owen I'd take him to Navy Pier.
你去吧
You use 'em.
更快的扫描率
Faster scan rates,
更高的分辨率
a greater resolution,
心脏冠脉钙化
a host of diagnostic improvements
和经导管主动脉瓣置换术
in cardiac calcium scoring,
-诊断主机升级 -我明白 好吗
- TAVR planning. - I get it, okay?
急诊室会有新的CT扫描仪
The--the ED would put a new CT scanner to good use,
但单单机器就要两百万了
but the machine alone's upwards of $2 million.
凯 还有维修费 得有技术支持...
Kay, then there's maintenance. You got tech support--
病人周转量也会加大
And higher patient throughput,
也意味着增加收入 皮特 拜托
wh--which is increased revenue, Peter. Come on.
我本应该自己去找董事会
I'd go to the board myself,
但考虑到我最近的声望
but considering my stock these days,
由你提出来会更好
it'll sound better coming from you.
一杯免费咖啡也就这么多人情了
Well, so much for a free cup of coffee, huh?
我需要帮助
I need help over here!
怎么回事
What the hell?
我们把他们拉上就过来了
We just piled them in and drove.
我需要医生
I need a doctor!
怎么回事
What is going on?
千禧公园有个疯子
Some lunatic opened fire with an automatic rifle
-拿着自动步♥枪♥扫射 -有多少受害者
- at Millenium Park. - How many victims?
很多
A lot.
芝加哥医院 第三季第十八集
清空所有治疗室和创伤急救室
Clear every treatment room and trauma bay.
所有病人先去候诊区
Patients go to the waiting room.
我们需要更多空间
We need more space on the floor.
椅子 车载设备 推车
Chairs, COWs, carts,
所有东西都堆到诊疗室去
pile everything in the consultation room.
封锁步行入口
Lock down the walk-in entrance.
从现在开始
From now on,
所有病人都从救护车口进出
all patients funnel through the ambulance bay.
麦基 开启所有危险灾难应急计划
Maggie, trigger an All Hazards Disaster Plan.
所有医生 护士还有技术人员都到医院来
Every doctor, nurse, and tech on call gets in here now.
已经通知了
Already on it.
我们能接收多少受害者
How many victims can we handle?
16个黄标 四个最多五个红标
16 yellow tags, four, maybe five red tags.
这不够
We're gonna have more than that.
你去一号♥创伤室
You're going to Trauma One.
黛比
Deb?
她在大出血
She's pouring blood everywhere.
准备进行紧急胸腔手术
Prep a chest tray for an ED thoracotomy.
不不不 根据大规模伤亡规定
No, no, no, Mass Casualty protocol.
不拯救无法恢复的人
No chance of recovery, no resuscitation.
先救存活机会大的 塞克斯顿医生
Save the living, Dr. Sexton.
桃乐丝 把她推出去
Doris, move her out.
-崔医生 艾普尔 重枪伤 -马上来
- Dr. Choi, April, Baghdad. - On it.
快快快
Go, go, go.
脉搏虚弱 没有呼吸
All right, weak pulse, not breathing.
一二三四 四处枪伤 脸部颈部胸部
One, two, three, four holes, face, neck, chest.
腹部坚硬 血都流到胃里了
Belly's hard as a rock. He's bleeding into his abdomen.
好 我们先开气道再来处理
Okay, we'll deal with that after we get him an airway.
-插管工具 -好的 医生
- Intubation kit? - Yes, Doctor.
他半张脸都没了 没办法插管
Half his face is gone. No chance I get a tube in.
他需要环甲软骨切开术
He needs a crich.
快 来病人了
Here we go! They're coming in!
诺亚 你去第一治疗室
Noah, you're going to Treatment One.
里斯医生 你去第二治疗室
Dr. Reese, you're going to Treatment Two.
去吧 先生
There you go, sir.
-查尔斯医生 -麦基
- Dr. Charles... - Yeah, Maggie?
你去第三治疗室
You're going to Treatment Three.
好 按顺序走
Okay, file in down the line.
你们去第四 你去第五...
You're going to Four, you're going to Five--
你去第六治疗室
there you go-- and you're going to Six.
去吧
There you go.
小心 转弯 在这里转弯
Be careful. Rotate. Rotate here.
快速扫描
Fast scan.
我无法插管
I can't get the tube in.
气道血太多了 吸血
Too much blood in the airway. Suction.
骨盆有血
Blood in the pelvis.
先挂两单位O型血
Two more units of o-neg on the rapid transfuser.
千禧公园今天有街区聚会
Block party today at Millenium Park.
又是周六再加上游客
Saturday plus tourists.
人数会达到几千人
Gotta be a few thousand people down there.
欧文的保姆有时候会带他去那里
Owen's nanny sometimes brings him down there
去玩他的小滑板车
to ride his scooter.
不知道他们今天有没有去
I don't know if they went today.
他们一定没事的 娜塔莉
I'm sure they're fine, Natalie.
我也一直这么告诉自己
Yeah, that's I keep telling myself.
好 进去了 给氧
Okay, I'm in. Bag him.
-麦基 -在
- Maggie? - Yeah?
我不知道欧文和他保姆今天有没有去公园
I don't know if Owen and his Nanny went to the park today.
-你能不能... -我有她的电♥话♥号♥码
- Can you-- - I have her number.
-我给她打电♥话♥ -谢谢
- I'll call her. Okay. - Thank you.
老天
Oh, my God.
我们从哪下手
Where do we begin?
-麦基 -在
- Maggie? - Yeah?
我们需要优先考虑手术患者
We need to prioritize surgical candidates.
-在哪 -到处都是
- Where are they? - Everywhere.
康纳 我需要你
Connor, I need you.
好吧 从治疗室开始
All right, start in the treatment rooms.
我在另一边等你
I'll meet you on the other side.
窦性心动过速 血压下降
Sinus tach. Pressure dropping.
-气管导管 -气管导管
- Trach tube. - Trach tube.
都好了
All set up.
-他快不行了 -心搏停止 我来按压
- He's crashing. - Asystole. I'm on his chest.
别按了 我们救不了他
No compressions. We can't save him.
崔医生 她没有脉搏了
Dr. Choi, I'm losing her pulse.
她呼吸停止了
She's apneic.
好的 死亡时间14点38分
Okay, time of death: 14:38.
把他推出去 让她进来
Him out, her in.
艾普尔 斯托尔需要你去分诊
April, Stohl needs you in Triage.
-快快 我们走 -走
- Come on, come on, let's go. - Go.
-桃乐丝 你能把他推走吗 -停尸房♥都满了
- Doris, can you move him? - Morgue's full.
那就放上面去
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表