谢谢
Thanks.
有人在秀新车哟
Wow, some showy new wheels.
看起来可不便宜 多少钱 125000吗
Not cheap. What are we talking? 125?
挺一般的吧
In the neighborhood.
这种车在我住的地方可不一般
Not one I've ever lived in.
早
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
暗送秋波
Nice looking.
不过她看上的是你还是你的车呢
But is she attracted to you or the car?
我去问清楚
I'm gonna go find out.
回头见
Catch up to you later.
-康纳 -莉塞特
- Connor. - Lisette.
没错
That's it.
对了 干得漂亮 小子
You got this. Nice job, little man.
这位是未来的建筑师啊
I think you got a future architect here.
或者是爆破专家
Or a demolitions expert.
到我啦
Oh, I get a turn.
谢谢
Thank you.
这样行吗
Oh, is that good?
你喜欢吗
You like that?
我说过了
Told ya.
我们只要重建就好 对吗
We'll just have to rebuild it again, now won't we?
怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
《巴顿将军》
"Patton."
《鬼玩人》
"The Evil Dead."
《十二金刚》
"The Dirty Dozen."
《德州电锯杀人狂》
"Texas Chainsaw Massacre."
拜托 你喜欢的不可能都是恐怖片吧
Come on, all your favorite movies can't be slasher films.
总比二战电影来得好
Better than World War II flicks.
那些都是经典啊
They're classics.
需要什么
What can I get you?
印度茶拿铁 杏仁奶 不加水不要奶泡 加热
Chai tea latte, almond milk, no water, no foam, extra hot.
好的
You got it.
黑咖啡
Black coffee.
我们竟然是两个世界的人
It is mystifying how little we have in common.
但我们互相吸引
Luckily, opposites attract.
对呀
Works for me.
印度茶拿铁 不加水不要奶泡 杏仁奶
Got a chai tea latte, no water, no foam, almond milk,
加热
extra hot.
-谢谢 -什么
- Thank you. - Really?
她的竟然先好了
Hers comes out first?
他付钱 回头见
He'll pay. Catch you later.
我需要医生
I need a doctor, please!
-怎么了 你受伤了吗 -不是我 是一个女人
- What's wrong? Are you hurt? - Not me, a woman,
过去两条街 她倒在地上 不会动
two blocks over, she's on the ground, isn't moving.
带我去
Show me.
让一让 让一让
Excuse me, excuse me.
能听见我说话吗
Hey, can you hear me?
听得到吗 谁看到发生什么事了
Can you hear me? Who saw what happened?
她慢跑 路过我 突然就倒下了
She jogged past me, then she just fell.
我打了911
I called 911.
-老天 她还活着吗 -还活着
- God, is she alive? - Barely.
等不了救护人员过来了
Can't wait on the paramedics.
芝加哥医院 第三季第八集
我需要你帮忙
I need you.
二十几岁的女性 慢跑的时候昏倒
20-something female went down while jogging.
昏迷状态 脉搏虚弱 体温过低
Barely awake, weak pulse, hypothermic.
先做一下检查
Let's get her on the monitors and start a line.
拿一升温的生理盐水和几条毯子过来
Bolus a liter of warm saline and grab some blankets.
我们得升高她的体温
We need to raise her body temp.
她穿得很暖和
She's pretty bundled up.
失去意识多久了
How long was she exposed to the elements?
倒在地上 就两三分钟吧
On the ground. Two, maybe three minutes.
这么短时间里就体温过低了
That's it? And she's hypothermic?
对
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, God.
-太瘦了 -抱起来
- There's nothing to her. - Let's get her up.
好
Okay.
这边
This side.
头发稀疏脆弱 有很多绒毛
Hair's brittle and thin, lanugo covering the skin.
厌食症
Anorexia.
听诊器
Stethoscope.
血压88/50 心率50
BP 88/50, heart rate 50s.
心电图显示窦性心动过缓
EKG is sinus Brady.
肺部有杂音
Bilateral crackles.
眼白发黄 有黄疸
Her eyes are yellow. She's jaundiced.
天呐 我感觉我的手都能透过她的身板
God, I can feel right through her to the bed underneath.
我在哪
Where am I?
在医院
Hey, in the hospital.
能告诉我你叫什么吗
Can you tell me your name?
艾莉森
Allison.
艾莉森 我是崔医生 我会帮助你的 好吗
Allison, I'm Dr. Choi, I'm gonna help you, okay?
我没事 就是需要休息一下
I'm okay. I just need to rest.
查一下血常规 血液生化 肝功
Let's get a CBC, CMP, LFTs,
做胸透和12导联心电图
a chest x-ray and a 12 lead EKG.
明白
Yep, on it.
早上好 我是霍斯特恩医生
Morning, I'm Dr. Halstead.
艾斯特德
Asterid.
看起来你也很疼
It looks like you're hurting too.
要镇痛吗
Need a hit?
谢谢 还是先治疗你吧
Thanks, but let's get you squared away first.
怎么回事
What happened?
我当时在跑楼梯
I was running up the stairs to the platform
去赶车
to catch the train.
跑上最后一节台阶的时候
By the time I got to the last step,
我...
I was--
我筋疲力尽 就绊倒了
I was so exhausted, I tripped.
摔到手臂了
Landed on my arm.
断了吗
Is it broken?
可能有 我们拍一下片
Well, maybe. We'll get some X-rays.
坐起来
Lean forward for me.
你没事吧
You okay?
我几个月前扭了腰
I tweaked my back a few months ago.
免费诊所给了我一点消炎药
Free clinic gave me some anti-inflammatories.
说有帮助 结果没什么用
Said they'd help. They haven't.
我还碾成粉吸了
I even crushed them up and snorted them.
什么
What?
我开玩笑的
Just kidding.
我很爱开玩笑
I'm a stand-up comic,
一有机会就忍♥不住
so when I see an opening for a joke, I have to take it.
真会抓时机
Well, timing was excellent, I'll give you that.
你的背伤在哪
Where does your back hurt?
这边 尖锐的疼
Uh, it's a sharp pain down here.
上面就是抽痛了
More throbbing up here.
摔倒后更严重了
The fall made it worse, didn't it?
没有做CT我也说不准
Well, I can't say without a CT,
但没有淤青也没有肿
but no bruising or swelling,
应该不是太严重
so that's a good sign.
稍等 一会儿会有人过来
Hang tight. The techs will be by soon
带你去拍片
to take you up to Radiology.
麦基 第四治疗室的艾斯特德
Maggie, which nurse do you have
你派了哪个护士负责
covering Asterid in Treatment Four?
就是我
You're looking at her.
又加班
Double duty again, huh?
没错 我上双倍的班
Yep, twice the work for me,
受益的却是医院的银行账户
and yet, it's the hospital's bank account that benefits.
逆流效应
You know, trickle up economics.
没错
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表