to be medically emancipated.
自♥由♥吗
Emancipated?
意思就是你有权做出
It means you have the right to make
你自己的医疗决定
your own medical decisions.
化疗真的会让我没法怀孕吗
Does chemo really make it so I can't have a baby?
不 不
No. No.
林赛 显然这是你
And Lindsay, it's clearly
继续活下去最佳最稳妥的一赌
your best and safest bet moving forward.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没什么 我们...
It--n-nothing. No, we--
我只是在和病人商量
I was just conferring with my patient.
林赛 无论这个人怎么想
Lindsay, regardless of what this man thinks or wants,
你的身体 由你决定
it is your body and your choice...
已经决定好了
That has already been decided.
麻烦你跟我出来一下
Will you step outside with me, please?
先生 请放开你的手
Sir, get your hands off of me!
从最开始你就任意妄为干涉我们
From the start, you have been willful and argumentative.
我的病人有权决定
My patient has the right to decide
她想如何治疗她的癌症
how she wants to treat her cancer.
你才是癌症
The cancer is you.
你一直把林赛当小孩 而不是女人
You've been treating Lindsay like she's a child, not a woman.
她就是小孩 她只有十四岁
She is a child! She's 14!
就因为你有某个法官签字
Just because you had some judge sign off
-就可以不担虐待罪 -你好 你好
- on what's obviously a case of abuse... - Excuse me--excuse me,
并意味着她被神奇地规定为女人
does not magically decree her a woman.
把你们负责人叫过来
I need to talk to someone who's in charge here.
而你现在又想玩弄她的健康吗
And now you wanna play games with her health?
你这个丧心病狂的禽兽
You are a bully and a predator!
我是这里的护士长 有什么事吗
I'm the charge nurse here. How can I help you?
有 我不准这个贱♥人♥治疗我的妻子
Yes, I want this bitch removed from my wife's care.
好 我们已经从近端和远端掌控了动脉
All right, we've got proximal and distal control of the artery.
要先去除骨头碎片
Need to remove the bone fragments
再修复血管
before we can repair the vessel.
看来子弹紧贴着静脉
It looks like the bullet is kissing the vein.
要出来了
It's gotta come out.
...行为真是令人发指
...Behavior is what is outrageous.
所以我才从来不去市医院
This is why I never go to city hospitals.
我们会好好给你妻子治疗...
We will treat your wife...
我听到他叫你贱♥人♥
I heard he called you a bitch.
无所谓 这不重要
Not really what matters here.
刚刚被善良的神父投诉了
Just got an earful from the good reverend.
如果他带林赛离开这家医院
If he takes Lindsay out of this hospital,
她就再也没法得到需要的治疗了
she will never get the care that she needs.
每个病人都可以有自己的想法
Every patient is allowed a second opinion.
但这样她会死 毫无疑问就是虐待
But she'll die. It's abuse, plain and simple.
她说得对
She's right.
我很敬佩你的据理力争 曼宁医生
I admire your advocacy, Dr. Manning,
但这个病人你不要再管了
but you're off the case.
霍斯特德医生会负责
Dr. Halstead will be primary
直到病人可以出院
until the patient can be discharged.
我发誓我有种
I swear I have a mind
想要暴揍一顿这个道貌岸然的...
to knock the hell out of that sanctimonious--
威尔 这时候我不需要
Will, I do not need my boyfriend
男朋友来帮我出气
to defend my honor right now, okay?
我需要的是...
What I need is for--ow.
娜塔莉 你还好吗
Natalie, you all right?
没事 我只是...
Yeah, I just--
娜塔莉
Natalie...
娜塔莉
Natalie!
小娜
Nat...
所以你也失去意识了
So you lost consciousness as well?
你有没有觉得难以集中精力
Have you, uh, had difficulty concentrating?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
你比平常更暴躁易怒了吗
Have you been more irritable than usual?
是的
Yes.
很遗憾 是真的
Sorry, it's true.
听着 我得离开这里
Look, I gotta get out of here.
我得去看个病人
I have a patient I need to go see.
抱歉 你不能上场 米奇·特鲁比斯基
Sorry, you don't get to go back in the game, Mitch Trubisky.
[明星四分卫]
你有脑震荡
You have a concussion.
我需要给你照头部CT以排除出血情况
I'll need a head CT to rule out any bleeds.
我先打个电♥话♥给造影科
Uh, let me make a call to Imaging.
谢谢 萨姆
Thanks, Sam.
我要在林赛出院之前和她谈谈
I need to go talk to Lindsay before she's discharged.
-娜塔莉 -怎么了
- Natalie... - What?
古德温已经把病人转交了
Goodwin removed you from her care.
-你不记得了吗 -是吗
- You don't remember that? - She did?
不
Oh, no.
我搞砸了 威尔
I really messed this up, Will.
-不 你没有 -我有
- No, you didn't. - Yes, I did.
她问了我化疗的事
She was asking me about chemo.
我已经就快要说服她接收治疗了
I--I was this close to convincing her to get treatment.
我只要能跟她再待一小会
If I had just had a little longer with her...
也许现在还不算晚
Well, maybe it's not too late.
9毫米口径的子弹
9 millimeter bullet.
是我的枪
It was my gun.
-我打中了他 -你别自责
- I shot him. - You can't blame yourself.
任何人在你的处境下都会那么做
You did what anyone in your position would have done.
-沃恩先生 -在
- Mr. Vaughn? - Yes?
我有几个问题要问你
I need to ask you a few questions.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
我一直在努力安慰他
Trying to keep it together for him.
但老实说 伊森 不 我很害怕
To be honest, Ethan...no, I'm scared.
即使是最糟的情况
Even if the worst happens,
巴里也没有刑事责任
Barry's not criminally responsible.
开枪是迫不得已
The shooting was instigated by someone else.
是正当防卫
It was--it was self-defense.
我知道 但是...
I know, but...
巴里该怎么承受这一切
how is Barry supposed to carry that burden?
-真是不可饶恕 -你说得没错
- It's inexcusable behavior. - No, you're absolutely right.
再一次 我代表曼宁医生向您致歉
And again, I--I wanna apologize for Dr. Manning's behavior.
真是太不专业了
It was entirely unprofessional.
是的 而且很激进 咄咄逼人
Right, and very aggressive. It was pushy.
是的 私下告诉你
Yeah, well, between you and me,
这不是她第一次给我们惹麻烦了
this is not the first time we've had a problem with her.
她有时太感情用事 女人嘛
She can get emotional. Women, right?
我要去骨科看一个病人
I have to check up on a patient in Orthopedics.
等我...莫妮克 帮克雷神父
Let me--Monique, help Reverend Cray here
办一下出院手续吧
with, uh, discharge paperwork, would ya?
病人名叫林赛·克雷
Patient's name is Lindsay Cray.
莫妮克会好好为您服务的
Monique will take great care of you.
上帝保佑 神父
Good luck and God bless, Reverend.
我会为你和你的妻子祈祷的
I will be praying for you and your wife.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're very welcome.
神父呢
Where's the reverend?
他在填要带你离开这里所需要填写的文件
He's filling out the paperwork needed to take you out of here.
我没有太多时间
I can't keep you here much longer.
我知道你要面临一个重大的决定
I know you have some big decisions to make,
但如果你现在不说 我就不能给你提供
but I won't be able to get you the medical attention you need
你所需的医疗照顾
unless you speak up right now.
我母亲在她19岁的时候去世了
My mother died when she was 19.
卵巢癌
She had ovarian cancer.
我外祖母也是
My great-grandmother too.
也许这是家族的诅咒
Guess it's the family curse.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
那个女医生之前说了子♥宫♥切除术
The lady doctor said something earlier about a hysterectomy?
曼宁医生 是的
Dr. Manning, yes.
那只是在你病情严重的情况下的办法
Now, that is only if you get sicker.
在正确的药物治疗下
With the right medicine,
你有很大的机会战胜病魔
you have a great chance of beating this.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表