What are you still doing here?
我想看看乔什怎么样了
I wanted to see how Josh is doing.
他不让我们治疗
He's not letting us treat him.
幸好警方查到了他父母的线索
Luckily, PD's got a lead on his parents.
等等 你不是说你不打算联♥系♥他父母吗
Wait, you said you weren't going to call his parents.
我说我早晚会联♥系♥他们的
I said I'd end up calling them eventually.
但你不是必须啊
Yeah, but you don't have to.
肯定还有别的办法吧
I mean, there are other ways to do this.
乔什想活命 就得这么做
This is what Josh needs to stay alive.
你不知道乔什需要什么
You don't know what Josh needs.
你就知道吗
And you do?
你不是被领养的
Look, you're not adopted.
你不知道那是什么感受
You don't know what it's like.
乔什需要骨髓移植
Josh needs a bone marrow transplant,
而他如果继续流浪街头的话是无法移植的
and he won't get it if he's living on the streets.
那你就可以为所欲为吗
So you're just gonna do whatever you want?
是啊 你总是比别人有见识
Yeah, because you always know better than everyone.
我并不是
No, I don't,
但我知道
but I do know that
当他的免疫系统被化疗摧毁后
when his immune system is obliterated by chemo,
他就需要在干净稳定的环境中恢复
he's gonna need to recover in a stable, clean environment,
如果你不负责任到无法理解这一点
and if you're too irresponsible to understand that,
那就别来碍事
then stay out of my way.
帕克斯夫人
Mrs. Parks?
抱歉 我马上洗完了
I'm sorry, I was just finishing up.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
就是有点紧张
I'm just stressed.
-那样会好受些吗 -什么
- Does that help? - What?
洗手
The handwashing.
曾经是吧
It used to...
在高中
in high school,
但我很久不这样了 直到凯文生病
but I stopped for a long time, till Kevin got sick.
孩子不受控制地发抖
Having a child with uncontrollable tics
肯定让人压力很大
must be so stressful.
所以我们看了很多医生
That's why we've seen so many doctors.
我丈夫喜欢刨根问底
My husband likes answers.
那他知道你的情况吗
Does he know about this?
他已经承担了许多原本不用承担的事了
He's already got enough that he didn't sign up for.
告诉他有什么用
What would be the point?
可能会帮到你和凯文啊
It might help you and Kevin.
我没看出来
I don't see how.
凯茜 你有强迫症 和凯文一样
Kathy, you have OCD, like Kevin,
而且这并不是由任何细菌感染引起的
and it's not caused by any bacterial infection.
是先天的
It's genetic,
孩子会从父母身上遗传到
something a child inherits from the parents.
非常感谢你的关心
I appreciate your concern,
但是求你
but please,
先照顾好凯文的肠胃吧
just take care of Kevin's intestines.
其余的我来操心就好
I'll worry about the rest.
不好意思 你没事吧
Excuse me, are you all right?
抱歉 我没事
Um, sorry, I'm--I'm fine.
我是精神科的里斯医生
I'm Dr. Reese from Psychiatry.
我能帮你什么吗
Can I help?
我父亲今天遇上了点麻烦
my dad ran into some trouble today.
他得了老年痴呆
He has dementia.
我非常遗憾 我知道你肯定很难过
Oh, I'm sorry. I know that's really hard.
感觉承受不住
It's completely normal
是完全正常的反应
to feel overwhelmed.
他简直就像变了一个人
It's like he's a different person.
而且有时候 我总是想要是他...
And sometimes, I wonder if maybe...
那该多好啊 如果他...
If maybe it would be better if he...
我这么想是不是太差劲了
Does that make me a horrible person?
不是
No.
这么想并不差劲
No, it doesn't make you horrible.
几乎所有人在你的位置上都会有这种想法
Almost anyone in your position would have these thoughts.
跟你病人谈了 挺好一小伙
Talked to your patient. Nice kid.
他还是坚持
Is he still insisting on
回到流浪营地吗
going back to the homeless encampment?
他非常坚持
He feels pretty strongly about it.
他有自杀倾向吗
Is he suicidal?
没 看起来他绝对想活下去
Nope, he definitely seems to wanna live.
那他就不该反对我联♥系♥他父母
Then he shouldn't object so much to me calling his parents.
我需要再多跟他谈谈
I need to spend a little more time with him,
但是就我所知
but off the top of my head,
我觉得乔什的问题
I'd say that Josh is dealing with
是典型的依恋障碍
a classic case of attachment disorder.
那能解释他宁可冒生命危险
Does that explain why he'd rather risk his life
也不想和他父母住几个月吗
than live with his parents for a couple of months?
我知道这看上去很怪
I know it seems bizarre,
但是他在孤儿院待的那两年
but those two years that he was at the orphanage,
正处在一个
it's that critical period
孩子需要父母关爱的关键阶段
when babies need parental affection the most.
而如果他们所在的机构不能提供这种关怀
And if they're in a facility where they don't get it,
他们的大脑发育就开始偏离正常
their brains actually become wired differently,
使他们很难应付给予或获得爱这种
leaving them poorly adapted to cope with the complexities
复杂的关系
of giving and receiving love,
有的人会延续整个人生
I mean, sometimes for the rest of their lives.
我明白你的意思 查尔斯医生
I hear what you're saying, Dr. Charles...
但乔什还有一辈子可活
But Josh has his whole life
想离他父母多远就多远
to live as far from his parents as he wants,
前提是我们治疗他的癌症
if we treat his cancer.
-剪刀给贝克医生 -剪刀
- Scissors to Dr. Bekker. - Scissors.
话说你和送我花的这位朋友是什么关系
So, what's the story with you and my friend with the flowers?
我绝对闻到了一点宿怨的味道
I'm definitely picking up on some rancor.
该怎么说呢
How do I put this? Uh...
我父亲和我一直以来都处在一种
my father and I have always had an...
-不健康竞争的关系中 -竞争
- unhealthy competition. - Competition?
你是个心胸外科医生
You're a cardiothoracic surgeon.
你们有什么好竞争的
What is there to compete over?
这个嘛 下次你们再见面的时候
Well...next time you two get together,
你也可以问问他
you can ask him about it.
剪刀
Snip.
撤除呼吸泵 准备起搏器
Let's take him off pump. Paddles.
离手
And clear.
没有逆向血流
No retrograde flow.
恭喜了 心脏取出成功了
Congratulations, we have a working valve.
我这就去告诉我的病人
I'm gonna go let my patient know
他就要得到新的心脏了
that he's about to get a new heart.
好 我转告她
Okay, I'll let her know.
-莎伦 -怎么了
- Sharon? - Yeah?
刚才是皮特·考密克
That was Peter Kalmick.
显然董事会
Apparently the board
拒绝让我们再做分流了
is refusing to let us go on bypass.
他们要推♥翻♥我的决定
They're overriding my decision?
他们认为没有足够的理由
They didn't find sufficient reason
采取这么极端的手段
to take such drastic action.
那个人的外衣上的毒品浓度
There were enough opioids on that man's coat
-都足够毒倒一头大象了 -是啊
- to drop a herd of elephants. - Yep.
你继续分流
You keep us on bypass.
-董事会我来处理 -好的
- I'll deal with the board. - I got you.
洛根先生 洛根夫人
Mr. and Mrs. Logan?
我是崔医生 乔什是我在治疗
I'm Dr. Choi. I've been taking care of Josh.
太感谢你们联♥系♥我了
Thank you so much for contacting us.
不客气 请来吧
Of course. Please.
他以前也离家出走过 但他总是会回来的
Uh, he's run away before, but he'd always come back,
这次...
and then this time...
我们报了警
We contacted the police.
尝试了所有我们能找到他的办法
We tried every way we could to find him.
我得提醒你们
I do have to warn you,
给你们打电♥话♥是我的主意 不是他的
calling you was my idea, not his,
但是他病得很重 需要帮助
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表