怎么了
What's going on?
我放太多盐下去揉了
I put too much damn salt on the rub.
得弄出来
I got to get it out.
宝贝 现在是凌晨四点半
Honey, it's 4:30 in the morning.
是啊 如果肉汁都没了
Yeah, and if the meat loses its juices,
就会变得又干又焦
it's gonna be all dry and burnt.
亲爱的 我...
Sweetie, I--I...
我觉得这可能是里斯医生说的
I feel like this might be one of those anxiety attacks
你有可能出现的焦虑症状
that Dr. Reese said you might have.
和我的情况无关
It's not because of my condition.
只是因为我放了太多盐...
It's because I put too much damn salt--
好吧好吧
Whoa! Okay, okay, okay.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
你去搞另一块吧
Why don't you start measuring out another rub?
让一让
Excuse me. Yeah--ah, whoa.
不好意思
Excuse me.
让一让
Okay. Excuse me.
罗德斯医生 你迟到了
Dr. Rhodes, you're late.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I am sorry.
我知道你最近家里有压力
I understand you're under additional stress at home lately,
但别把迟到当成习惯了
but please try not to make this a habit.
我保证我不会的
I assure you I will not.
罗德斯医生 你的CT病人到了
Dr. Rhodes, your CT patient's here.
你去第一治疗室
You're going to 1.
杰瑞·威利斯 54岁 打911
Jerry Willis, 54, called 911
说透不过气和心跳过速
with shortness of breath and tachycardia.
血压110/60 心率120
BP 110 over 60, rate 120,
血氧89% 吸氧5升
satting at 89% on five liters 0-2.
威利斯先生 你怎么这么快就回来了
Mr. Willis, what are you doing back here so soon?
我呼吸困难
I've been having trouble breathing.
我离开医院几天就这样了
It started a few days after I left.
具体什么情况
What trouble are we talking about?
咳嗽 他一直喘气 越来越糟糕
Coughing. He's wheezing. It's been getting worse.
好的 听我口令
All right, let's move him on my count.
好的
All right.
一二三
And one, two, three.
我两周前替换了他的主动脉瓣
I replaced his aortic valve two weeks ago.
手术期间有问题吗
Any intraoperative difficulties?
-没有 -心脏并发症
- None. - Cardiac comorbidities?
没有任何问题
Nothing notable, no.
二尖瓣相对性狭窄杂音 主动脉在出血
Austin Flint murmur. The valve is leaking.
不可能
That's impossible.
也许你听到的是三尖瓣狭窄
Maybe you're hearing tricuspid stenosis
或者亚临床心肌梗死
or a subclinical MI.
是否有可能是你的主动脉瓣位置不对
Is it possible you misoriented the valve?
阻塞了其中一片小叶
Obstructed one of the leaflets?
不可能 我记得很清楚
No. I remember it very clearly.
手术很顺利
Surgery went off without a hitch.
-得做一个超声心动图吧 -怎么了
- We should order an echo? - What?
-怎么回事 -主动脉瓣闭锁不全
- What's wrong? - Aortic insufficiency.
肯定是出血了
The valve is definitely leaking.
但你只是换了一下 怎么会出血
But you just replaced it. How could it leak?
我不知道 这没道理
I don't know. It doesn't make any sense.
我...
I--
也许是罗德斯医生出错了
Maybe Dr. Rhodes made a mistake.
芝加哥医院 第三季第二集
-早 -早上好
- Morning. - Good morning.
你打算今晚这么穿吗
Is that what you're planning on wearing tonight?
这可是全新的名牌
It's a brand-new Chiara Boni.
我的意思是 可能很不错
I mean--nah, I mean it's probably fine.
你觉得阿莉尼亚餐厅
I mean if you think it's fancy enough
角落的桌子如何
for the corner table at Alinea.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
那可是全市最难预定的位置
That's like the toughest reservation in town.
杂♥志♥上说97%关系的质量
"GQ" Says 97% of relationships
都取决于第一次约会
are decided on the first date.
你现在都从杂♥志♥上看约会技巧啦
Oh, now you're getting your dating advice from "GQ"?
娜塔莉 这可是数据啊
Natalie, these are hard numbers.
我只是在说研究结果
I'm just citing the research.
我真的不知道怎么回事
I honestly don't know what happened.
回去看看记录 吸取教训
Go back over your notes. Try to learn from your error.
我会的 也会为他重新手术
I will, and I'll get him preop'd for a re-do.
没必要
That will not be necessary.
考虑到黏连性和进一步的手术压力
Between the adhesions and further procedural stress,
再次开胸太危险了
reopening his heart is simply too risky.
我们会采取药物保守治疗
We'll manage him with medications instead.
但如果我们不修正动脉瓣的话
But if we don't fix the valve,
他的生活质量会大受影响
his quality of life is gonna suffer.
我明白 但现在这种情况
I understand, but at this point,
这已经是最优方案了
it's our best option.
今晚有安排了吗
Any plans tonight?
辣椒还有
Still got that chili.
-想一起吃吗 -不想
-You want to join? - No way.
街角的寿司店还开着吗
Is the sushi place on the corner still open?
你怎么就不能善良点
Why can't you just be nice?
我可以啊
Oh, I can be nice.
等等
Hold that thought.
丹尼尔 你看起来精神不错
Daniel. You're looking more rested.
我努力了 怎么样
Doing my best. What's the word?
董事会在考虑要不要
The board is deciding whether to put metal detectors
在医院所有入口放金属探测器
at all the hospital entrances.
所以我要去准备我的意见了
So I have to go prepare my recommendation.
你赞成要还是不要
Which way you leaning?
要
Toward yes.
真的吗
Really?
那样岂不是在打脸
Doesn't that kind of fly in the face
我们是一家值得信赖的社会机构吗
of being a trusted community institution?
在我们和我们要帮助的人中间
You know, putting up barriers between us and the people
设置障碍吗
that we're trying to help?
这其中有个人开枪打了你 丹尼尔
One of those people shot you in the gut, Daniel.
是啊 在医院外面
Yeah, outside the hospital.
金属探测器可阻止不了
What kind of detector's gonna stop that?
-里斯医生 -查尔斯医生
- Dr. Reese. - Dr. Charles.
塞克斯顿护士
So, Nurse Sexton,
-下一位是谁 -亨利·李
- who do we got next? - Henry Lee.
他很不错 每个月
He's a sweetheart, comes in every month
都会来拿心力衰竭药
for his heart failure meds.
李先生 我是崔医生 你今天感觉如何
Mr. Lee, I'm Dr. Choi. How are you doing today?
我的姑娘在这里我感觉好多了
A lot better now that my girl's here.
她的确很抚慰人心
She does have that effect on people.
有新的症状吗
Any new complaints?
没有 就是来拿药的
Nope. Just got to get my meds.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
再一次
One more.
他一般服用多少剂量的呋♥塞♥米♥
How much Lasix does he usually get?
-40毫克 静脉注射 -不错
- 40 IV. - That sounds good.
但我还是在你肺底部听到了浊音
But I'm also hearing some dullness near your lung base.
我要送你去照个X光
I'd like to send you for an X-ray.
谢谢 医生 但如果还是老样子
Thanks, Doc, but if it's all the same,
我还是比较想拿了药就回去
I'd rather just get my meds and go.
李先生 我明白你的意思
Mr. Lee, I hear what you're saying,
但我还是建议全面检查一下
but I prefer to be thorough.
不了 我们还是照老规矩吧
Nah, let's just stick to the usual.
今天静脉注射能打左手吗
Hey, can you do the IV in my left hand today?
我手肿得厉害
I got a good puffy one.
-她从不会失手 -没问题
- She never misses. - You got it.
我还是建议照X光
I really would like that X-ray.
但愿他能听你的
I bet he'd listen to you.
怎么了 你觉得有别的问题吗
Why? You think there's something else going on?
我不知道 可能只是多虑 但总觉得不对劲
I don't know. Probably not, but it's impossible to say.
好 我试一试
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表