严重烧伤
badly burned.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我当时搜得太快了
I was moving too fast.
房♥间太多了
Too many rooms,
时间不够
not enough time.
他才十岁
He's ten.
那个孩子才十岁
The kid's only ten.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
谁知道呢
I don't know that.
我也没机会知道了
I'll never know that.
我当警♥察♥的第一周
So my first week in uniform,
我走进一家便利店
I walk into a 7-eleven,
我前面的那个孩子在偷糖
and I walk right up behind this kid stealing a candy bar.
他转过身来
He turned around,
看到我的那一瞬间吓得不敢动了
and he just froze when he saw me,
然后他又缓缓地把手伸进口袋里
and then he reached in his pocket real slow,
把糖放回去了
put it back.
既没造成损失 也没犯法 对吧
No harm, no foul, right?
所以我什么也没说 然后他离开了
So I didn't say anything, and he took off.
我真是做了件傻事
And I got whatever stupid thing I was getting,
然后我就听到了枪声
and then I heard gunshots.
我跑到外面
I ran outside,
看到两辆旧车开走了
and I see two bangers driving away,
地上还躺着个孩子
and there's the kid.
他就躺在那小巷子里 死了
He's just laying dead in the alley.
我成千上万次的问自己
And I've thought about it a thousand times.
为什么开始我不阻止他 和他聊聊
Why didn't I stop him, talk to him,
就算逮捕他也行啊
arrest him even?
那或许他现在还能活着
You know, he'd still be alive today.
即使那不是我的错...
And even though it wasn't my fault...
我也一样很伤心
it doesn't make it hurt any less.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
西弗莱德对戴文发了通火走了
Severide blew up at Devon and took off.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
大概吧 凯利那家伙
Yeah. It's Kelly.
谁知道呢
How's anybody to know?
话说...
So...
继续
Yes, go on.
好吧 我接了凯西的电♥话♥
Okay, I picked up Casey's phone,
是一家珠宝店打电♥话♥来说
and a jewelry store said, and I quote,
"戒指好了"
"The ring is ready."
你早就知道吗
You knew about this?
不许骗我
Don't-- don't you lie to me.
他问过我
He asked me about it.
别逼我再说了
Don't make me say anything more.
天呐
Oh, God.
干什么 你不开心吗
What? Are you not happy?
不 我当然开心
No, yeah, of course I am.
应该吧
I think.
听好了 各位
All right, listen up, everybody!
我第一次见到加布里埃拉·道森的时候
When I first met Gabriela Dawson,
心里想 "这丫头是怎么了"
I thought to myself, "What's wrong with this chick?"
现在她变成了消防队后备队员
And now she's a candidate to be a firefighter,
我终于明白了
and I figured it out.
敬道森
To Dawson!
史上最烂祝酒词
Worst toast ever.
敬道森
To Dawson.
给他们点颜色瞧瞧 后备队员
Give 'em hell, candidate.
没错
Give 'em hell!
干杯 亲爱的
Cheers, babe.
过来
Come here.
好吧
Okay.
我有个消息
I have some news.
消息
News?
不是问题吗
Not a question?
也有个问题
Well, a question too, yeah.
你说
Okay.
你有多爱我
How much do you love me?
很爱你
A lot?
很好 再爱点会更好
Good. Expect to love me more.
我想让你...
I want you...
考虑下这个
to think about this.
这是张已经得到批准的调令
This is a transfer request which has already been approved.
我想让你考虑下 别去奥斯丁
I want you to consider not going to Austin
去洛根广场
and go to Logan Square instead.
-马特 -听我说完
- Matt. - Just hear me out.
从哪里起步都不容易
Starting at any new place is difficult,
你也值得...
and you deserve--
有其他后备队员一样的待遇
To be treated like every other candidate.
加比 我...
Gabby, I--
他摧不垮我的 马特
He's not gonna break me, Matt.
我向你保证
I can promise you that.
你想喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
好 啤酒就行
Yeah, just a beer.
这就是我跟你说过的文件
This is the file I was talking to you about.
只是几张照片
It's just a couple of pictures,
我的出生证明 还有我父亲写的一封信
my birth ctificate, a letter that my dad wrote once.
这就是你父亲 是吗
So this is your father, huh?
对 是他
Yeah, that's him.
好的
All right.
不过如果不是好消息 不要怪我
Just don't kill the messenger if the news ain't rainbows.
不会的
Not at all.
你有点憔悴啊
You look peaked.
还没告诉博登你搞砸了他的婚礼吗
You still haven't told Boden that you've ruined his wedding?
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
克鲁兹
Cruz.
我该怎么办 穆奇
What the hell am I gonna do, Mouch?
你娶了位了不起的女人 赫尔曼
You're married to an amazing woman, Herrmann.
没错 然后呢
Yeah, so?
我们还是承认策划婚礼
Let's come to grips with the fact
不是我们凡人能做的 还是让妻子出马吧
that this is not a job for a mortal man, but for a wife.
你是那个消防员 对吗
You're the firefighter, right?
是的
Yeah.
他的情况有所好转
He made a turn for the better.
他父母已经喜极而泣十分钟了
Parents have been crying with joy for ten minutes.
走吧
Here we go.
队长 我有话得跟你说
Hey, Chief, I got to tell you something.
不是吧
Oh, no.
教堂没订到
The cathedral fell through.
我都威胁丹神父了
I tried to strong-arm Father Dan,
但他们要在那开互诫会
but they got this AA meeting over there,
-而且他们付租金的 -你为什么不告诉我
- and they pay rent. - Why didn't you tell me?
我想说的 但是你知道
I tried, but, you know,
你整个人那么兴奋 而且...
you were so excited and all, and--
X*&%#@
堂娜
Hey, Donna.
没有 克里斯托弗才跟我说了实话
No, I was just getting the lowdown from Christopher.
是的 我知道你难过
No, I know you're upset.
我也难过
I'm upset.
不 堂娜 求你了 你在哪里
No, Donna, please, listen, where are you?
怎么会在那
Why are you there?
好吧 待在那别走
Okay, look, just stay there,
我马上去找你 好吗
and I am coming to you, okay?
她在消防站
She's at the firehouse.
她怎么会在消防站
Why would she go to the firehouse?
我怎么知道
I don't know.
我认识个人 他...
I know a guy he...
你怎么总是认识这个认识那个
How come you always know a guy?
今天而已 克里斯托弗 哪天不好
Today. Christopher, today, of all days.
很简单的
It'll be really easy.
他们有折叠椅
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表