保护好医护人员
Protect the medics.
琼斯 你该怎么做
Jones, where you gonna be?
紧跟着你 副队
Glued to your hip, Lieutenant.
这就对了
That's right.
我们走
Let's go.
请大家让让
Take a step back.
让消防员过去 都别挤
Let the firemen through. Please, no pushing.
骚乱人群控制 真是好极了
Crowd control. Great.
这边 四号♥法庭
This way, courtroom number four.
我们当时正在审理一个谋杀案
We're in the middle of a murder trial.
受害者的父亲偷偷藏了一把刀
Victim's father snuck a knife through security
然后刺伤了被告
and stabbed the defendant.
他血流不止
He's bleeding out.
我说了 快把手铐打开
I told you. Cut me loose.
克鲁兹 别让他乱动
Cruz, get a hold of him.
他伤到肺部
All right, his lung's hit.
可能会演变为气胸
Could develop into a pneumothorax.
把封闭敷料给我
Get me an occlusive dressing.
我们得马上把他弄出去
We've got to get him out now.
-不是吧 -怎么了
- Oh, man. - What?
钥匙 断在锁里了
The key. It broke off in the lock.
这里到处都是警♥察♥
There's cops all over the place.
总会有人有钥匙吧
Somebody's got to have a key.
这是安全系数最高的手铐
These are maximum-security cuffs.
一般钥匙用不了
A standard key won't fit.
我去联♥系♥监狱 他们有钥匙
I'll call over to the jail. They'll have a key.
来不及了 他失血过多
No time. He's losing too much blood.
奥蒂斯 去车里把断线钳拿来
Otis, get the bolt cutters from the truck.
-快 -马上
- Hurry. - On it.
夏伊 给我静脉注射器和氧气
Shay, get me an IV and oxygen.
赫尔曼 给我铁铤
Herrmann, give me the halligan.
穆奇
Mouch.
抓住他
Hold him.
他快不行了
Guys, we're losing him.
如果他在我们的看守下死亡...
If he dies on our watch...
赫尔曼 琼斯 去找找二氧化碳灭火器
Herrmann, Jones, search the halls for a CO2 extinguisher.
速度要快
Fast as you can.
我找这边 你去那边
I'll go this way. You go that way.
好 好
Yeah, aye, aye.
都让让 都让让
Hey, look out! Look out!
借过
Excuse me.
都让让 都让让
Hey. Look out! Look out!
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me!
朝螺栓喷
Hit the eyebolt.
可以了
That's enough.
好 我们走
Okay, let's do it!
数三下 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
都让开
Make a hole!
让我们过去
Comin' through!
好了 奥蒂斯 已经用不着了
Oh, yeah, Otis, we don't need 'em anymore.
好吧
Oh, okay.
是啊没错 你更快
Yes, you got there faster.
这又怎样 原来这是个比赛啊
Big deal. I didn't realize it was a race.
别找借口了 赫尔曼
You don't have to make excuses, Herrmann.
我步子迈得比你大
I have a long stride,
而且我最近也一直在锻炼
and I've been doing a lot of training recently.
争这个有什么意义呢
There's really no reason to get defensive about this.
-我没争 -很好
- I'm not getting defensive. - Good.
反正我又不会到处去和人说
'Cause it's not like I'm going around
你输给了个姑娘
telling people you got schooled by a chick.
-我没那么坏 -好啊
- That wouldn't be cool. - Yeah.
你救了个杀人狂的命
You saved the life of a homicidal maniac.
-恭喜啊 -是未定罪的杀人狂
-Congratulations! - Alleged homicidal maniac.
琼斯 我能和你谈谈吗
Jones, can I have a word with you?
琼斯 我给你点善意的忠告
Jones, I'm gonna give you some friendly advice.
要融入这里
There's only two things you need to know
你只要了解两点
in order to succeed here:
好好干活 闭上嘴
do your job, keep your mouth shut.
副队 我只是在开玩笑而已
I was just busting balls, Lieutenant.
我再说一遍第二条 闭上你的嘴
I'll repeat number two. Keep your mouth shut.
他们一直在开玩笑
The guys bust balls all the time,
-女人就不能加入吗 -女后备队员不可以
- but a woman can't join in? - Not a woman candidate.
我不能只当朵壁花不动啊...
I can't afford to be a wallflower--
-还说 -听着 我没有得到公平...
- You're talking. - Look, I've been unfairly--
-还说 -副队 我...
- You're still talking. - Lieutenant, I--
你为什么不能闭嘴
Why are you still talking?
这才对
Atta girl.
你要找队长吗
You need to see the Chief?
那啥 我...
Ah. Well, I--
坐吧
Have a seat.
她才上班十分钟
She's barely on shift for ten minutes
就摔坏了价值40美元的锯片
before she breaks a $40 saw blade.
她做的饭也不能吃
Can't cook to save her life.
所以我得和她爸爸说她干得不错吗
So I should tell her father that she's doing great?
没错
Pssh. Yeah.
告诉他 他女儿真是出类拔萃
Tell him she's the bee's knees.
谢谢你的报告 凯西
Thank you for the update, Casey.
好
All right.
对了 我...
Oh, hey, I--
我听说你和堂娜进展不顺啊
I heard you and Donna hit a bump in the road.
当我没说
Forget I brought it up.
我就想说...
Except... you know, when--
我在医院醒过来后
When I woke up in the hospital,
知道我差点没命
saw what a close call I had,
我就开始意识到
I started to realize how much of my life
我浪费了多少时间在微不足道的小事上
I wasted fretting over all the stupid little stuff.
你不能预知未来
Y-you can't see beyond the horizon.
也不知道今后的路
You don't know how much road
还有多长
you've still got lying ahead of you.
抱歉 凯西 队长 你有空吗
Sorry, Casey. Chief, you got a minute?
什么事 穆奇
What's up, Mouch?
她这次真的违规了啊
She is really off the reservation this time.
什么等候区啊
I mean, a waiting area?
要等候区干什么
You don't need a waiting area.
除非这是你的主意
Unless it was your idea.
-不是 -我就知道
- I had nothing to do with it. - Of course not.
难道你是个牙医吗 扯淡呢
What are you, a dentist? No.
你是一名消防员啊
You're a firefighter.
队长 你得跟她说说
Chief, you gotta say something to her.
我们想要回那个沙发
We need that couch back.
沙发被拿走 大家都很生气
The guys are really worked up over this.
穆奇 我和康妮的关系
Mouch, my entire relationship with Connie
没那么亲密 我们基本不说话
is based on asking her for as little as possible.
但她是你的助理啊
But--but she's your assistant.
还有事吗
Anything else?
没有了
I guess not.
好啊
What's up?
-好啊 -你今天都没怎么说话
- What's up? - You've been quiet today.
-想什么坏事呢 -没啊
- Thinking dark thoughts? - Nope.
啥也没想
Puppies and unicorns.
大伙儿 他还没动
Hey, guys. He's not moving.
对了 有人挡在路中间来着
Oh, yeah, there's some guy half-blocking the driveway.
-那是文斯·基勒的车 -西弗莱德
- That's Vince Keeler's car. - Hey, Severide.
有只猫困在树上了
Hey, there's a cat stuck up in a tree.
你们去看看呗
I thought you might want to check it out.
你有种下车啊
Hey, why don't you come out?
算我一个
I want in.
干什么
What's up?
我爱她 凯利
I love that girl, Kelly.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表