我吃了几片药
Took a couple of pills.
我的背伤恶化了
I had a flare-up in my back.
你得去戒瘾中心
You need to get in rehab.
我会去戒瘾中心
I will go to rehab.
我们会找到好地方的
We're gonna find a great place.
我们别找了吧
Maybe we should stop looking.
你和凯西出问题了吗
You and Casey?
我身上的累赘太多了 堂娜
I got a lot of baggage, Donna.
过去的事已经过去了 华♥莱♥士♥
The past is the past, Wallace.
我不能拖累你
I can't put you through that.
芝加哥消防局并不适合所有人
C.F.D.'s not right for everyone.
这是我毕生追求的梦想
It's the one thing that I wanted my whole life,
而他却要夺走
and he's taking it away from me.
请你转告道森我来找过她
You tell Dawson I stopped by.
琼斯
Jones.
警方刚发现了她的尸体
They just found her body.
我们的工作很危险
We work a dangerous job.
我们在入职的第一天就知道这点
We all knew that when we signed up.
如果有消防员殉职
A firefighter dies in the line of duty,
我们感到万分震惊和悲痛
we are shocked. Our hearts are broken.
但在我们内心深处的阴暗面
But in some dark corner of our mind,
我们做好了这事发生在自己身上的心理准备
we are bracing ourself for that possibility.
但一位消防员的突然自杀
But a firefighter takes her own life?
琼 斯
这样的变故让我们措手不及
That is not a contingency that we can prepare for.
我们无法改变过去
We can't change what happened.
但我们能从中吸取教训
But we can learn from it.
我们都忽视了她自杀前的种种迹象
We all missed the signs here.
但我们不能让悲剧重演
And we can never let it happen again.
所以你们要更多地关心彼此
So you reach out to each other.
互相照顾
You be there for each other.
不仅仅是今天 这周
Not just for today, or this week--
而是一直坚持下去
always.
我不想再见到任何一个
I never want to see another member of this family
这个家庭的成员被忽视
slip through the cracks.
回去工作吧
Let's go to work.
我们出去走走
Let's go for a ride.
这地方还不错 他的情况怎么样了
This place isn't so bad. How's it working out for him?
不知道 我还没来看过他
I don't know. I haven't checked up on him yet.
最近太忙了
I've been too busy.
今天博登的话让我想到
Boden's speech got me thinking--
布卢姆现在需要我们更多的鼓励
Bloom could use some more encouragement right about now.
西弗莱德
Severide...
不是吧
Seriously?
让他高兴一下嘛
Cheer him up.
一起来吧 米尔斯
Come on, Mills.
我还是算了
No, I'll pass.
好吧
All right.
客房♥服务来啦
Room service!
他应该住在109病房♥
He was supposed to be in 109.
非常遗憾
Well, I'm sorry to have to tell you this,
布卢姆先生早就自己申请出院了
but Mr. Bloom checked himself out.
他待了多久
How long did he last?
二十八天的疗程 他才坚持了十二小时
About 12 hours into a 28-day program.
我还见过更糟的
I've seen worse.
-多谢你过来 夏伊 -别客气
- Thanks for coming, Shay. - Yeah.
让我先说 我知道
Listen, before you say anything, I know.
这么做是快了点
I am moving a little fast.
-不是... -加比和我
- It's not that-- - Things with Gabby and I
最近不顺
haven't been perfect.
她的职业生涯正面临重大改变
She's trying to make a big career shift,
而她觉得我对她的决定抱有疑虑
and she thinks I'm on the fence about it.
所以我要让她觉得安心
That's why I want to let her know this is real.
而且最近发生这么多事 为什么还要等呢
And, in light of recent events, why wait?
谁都不知道明天会发生什么
Tomorrow isn't guaranteed for anybody.
好吧
Okay.
-你想看看戒指吗 -好
- You want to see 'em? - Yeah.
这个
Oh, this one.
-道森肯定喜欢这个 -我选的就是这个
- That's Dawson right there. - That was my pick.
帮我证明 我选的就是这个
Back me. That was my pick.
他的确选了这个
That was his pick.
这个很漂亮
It's really pretty.
-我就要这个 -我去拿合她尺寸的
- I'm gonna do it. - I'll get one in her size.
她的尺寸多少
What is it?
交给我
I'm on the case.
室友
Hey, roomie.
有线电视账单到了
Cable bill's due.
要节衣缩食了
Make with the cheddar.
一百四十块
$140?
包括安装费
Yeah. That includes the setup fee.
是啊 还有你的橄榄球联盟套餐
Yeah. And your NFL package.
你出一半 七十块
Your half is $70.
今早没看见克拉克
I haven't seen Clarke this morning.
他还在25号♥消防队替班吗
He still subbing over at 25?
克拉克不是去替班 他调职了
Clarke's not subbing out. He transferred.
没解释一下就这么走了吗
What, just like that? No explanation?
就这样不辞而别了吗
No good-bye?
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a jerk.
-那就是她 -加布里埃拉·道森
- That's her. - Gabriela Dawson?
天呐 这回你犯了什么事
Oh, God, what'd you do this time?
是我
Yeah?
这是在丽贝卡·琼斯家发现的
This note was left behind for you
是她留给你的
in Rebecca Jones' apartment.
为什么留给我
Why?
不知道
I wouldn't know.
她为什么要留遗书给我
Why would she leave me a note?
拆开看看才能知道
Only one way to find out.
51号♥水罐车 81号♥云梯车
Engine 51, Truck 81,
3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Squad 3, Ambulance 61.
格兰大道和阿什兰大道路口发生火灾
Fire. Grand and Ashland.
你还好吧
You okay?
不好
No.
我不好
No, I'm not.
我想知道答案
I want some answers.
我不明白 为什么这么上进
I mean, how does someone like Jones, who's so driven,
这么坚毅的琼斯会...
so determined, how does she just...
放弃自己
give up on herself?
我也不知道
I don't know.
上面写了什么
What's it say?
没什么
Nothing.
奥蒂斯 确保油泵关闭
Otis, make sure the pumps are shut down!
各位 拿灭火器进场灭火
Everyone, get in there with extinguishers!
别等水罐车了
Don't wait for 51!
求你们救救我的妻子 她在车里
You gotta get my wife! She's in the car!
我们会救她的 你先离开
We'll take care of her. Get out of here!
夏伊
Shay!
我们来照顾他 赫尔曼
Got him, Herrmann.
好了 我们救你出来
Okay, okay. Let's get you out of there!
我出不来 出不来
I can't! I can't!
好了 待着别动 别动
All right, all right. Just stay put! Stay put!
好了 听着 她出不来
All right, listen! She can't get out of here!
她腿上带着矫正器 我们先灭火吧
She's in a full leg brace! Let's get this fire out!
来 跟我来
Come on! Come with me!
我来救你 贾尼斯
I got you, Janice!
-我来救你 -先生 等等
- I got you! - Sir, wait!
凯西
Casey!
你在做什么
What are you doing!
停下
Stop!
快看看皮卡下面
Hey, get under the pickup!
没事了 我们扶住你了
It's okay. We got you.
-你没事了 -我们扶住你了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表