嘉文 听到大声喊
Gavin, call out.
嘉文 你在这吗
Gavin, you up here?
南面屋顶没发现人
Nothing on the south side.
东面也没有
Nothing on the east side.
西面没见人影
There's nothing on the west side.
救命
Help!
你们听见了吗
You hear that?
消防队 大声喊出来
Fire Department. Call out!
这边
Over here!
消防队 请大喊
Fire department. Call out!
-在下面 -他在哪里
- Down here! - Where is this guy?
救命 我被困在这下面了
Help! I'm stuck down here.
让救援队马上过来
Get squad here now.
赫尔曼 报告情况
Herrmann, talk to me.
他屁♥股♥着地 头和双腿没着地
He's ass down, head and feet up.
从大楼边缘估计一下他的位置
Give me a measurement from the end of the building.
他离后面的转角处有八米五
He's 27 feet, 8 inches from the back corner.
收到
Copy that.
给他放下去一部打开的对讲机和一个面罩
Lower down an open radio and a mask.
嘉文 我给你放下去一部对讲机和一个面罩
Gavin, I'm lowering you down a radio and a mask.
戴上面具
Put the mask on
这样你就不会吸到钻孔导致的灰尘了
so you don't breathe the dust from the drilling.
等等 钻孔干什么
Wait--what drilling?
嘉文 我是副队长西弗莱德
Gavin, this is Lieutenant Severide.
我们没办法爬下去救你
We can't climb down to get you,
所以我们得把墙钻开
so we're gonna have to drill through the wall.
卡普 使用0.75刃径冲击钻
Capp, use a 3/4 on the hammer drill.
离标记处91厘米开钻
I want 3 feet from the side of the x.
凯西 他怎么样
Casey, how's he doing?
越来越虚弱
Fading.
-转到三号♥频道说 -收到
- Go to channel three for me. - Copy.
-凯西 -微笑的死神吗[压伤综合征]
- Casey. - Smiling death?
是的 他被挤压时间太长了
Yeah, he's been compressed for so long,
我们救他出来后 他活下来的几率是50%
when we cut him out, he's gonna have a 50/50 chance.
你想让我叫他家人来吗
You want family here?
-给我五分钟吧 -收到
- Give me five minutes. - Copy.
调回一号♥频道
Back to one.
米尔斯 在标记上面的地方
Mills, air chisel two bricks out on the top
凿掉两块砖头
of the x for me.
我觉得有些累了
I'm getting kind of tired in here.
嘉文 听说你很喜欢看终极格斗冠军赛
Hey, Gavin, I hear you're big UFC fan.
-你最喜欢哪个选手 -强尼·亨德里克斯
- Who's your favorite fighter? - Johny Hendricks.
真可惜他被圣皮埃尔打得半死
Yeah, too bad he got his ass kicked by St-Pierre.
显然你没看那场比赛
Look, obviously, you didn't see that fight.
大家都知道亨德里克斯是被使了阴招
Everybody knows Hendricks got robbed.
还是继续打羽毛球吧 哥们
Stick to badminton, pal.
你居然敢这么说 我要揍你一顿
Dude, I'm gonna kick your ass for saying that.
-我不是开玩笑 -好吧
- I'm not even joking. - Uh-huh.
好了 打通了
All right, I'm through.
好了 各位 快先去看看情况
All right, guys, get in there, get in there.
给我支14G针 准备挂水
Ah, give me a 14-gauge and spike a bag.
会有点刺痛
Gonna feel a little prick.
坚持住 嘉文
Hang in there, Gavin.
我给你注射一些碳酸氢钠
I'm gonna give you some sodium bicarb.
-注射好了 -好
- Bicarb's in. - All right.
-可以行动了 -米尔斯 卡普 继续
- Good to go. - Mills, Capp, finish it off.
保持清醒 嘉文
Stay with us, Gavin.
快啊 快啊 加油
Come on, come on. Come on, come on.
好了 打穿了
All right, we're good.
好了 各位 进去吧
All right, guys, get in there.
-抓到了吗 -是的
- Got it? - Yeah.
好了
Okay.
预备 一二三
Ready. One, two, three.
你当着我的面还敢说吗
Now, what do you got to say to my face?
我只是故意惹你生气
Oh, I was just messing with you
好让你坚持活着 嘉文
to keep your heart rate up, Gavin.
-准备好了吗 -一二三 起
- Ready? - One, two, three, up.
你来吧
You got it?
西弗莱德
This is Severide.
你好 我是凯利·西弗莱德
Hey, I'm Kelly Severide.
是你啊
Oh, yeah.
一个自称是消防员的人
A guy claiming to be a fireman
酒后驾驶被抓后报出了你的名字
dropped your name on a D.U.I.,
我想在给他登记入册控告他之前
and I wanted to make sure he wasn't lying
确保他没有撒谎
before I booked him.
你认识他吗
You know him?
认识 有人受伤吗
Yeah. Anyone hurt?
没有 只是开进了沟里
Nah, just veered off into a ditch.
谢谢
Thanks.
是我的错 绝对是我的错
Hey, it's my bad. It's totally my fault.
我吃了几片药
Took a couple of pills.
我的背伤恶化了
I had a flare-up in my back.
然后老朋友给我打电♥话♥
And then buddy calls me.
他因为离婚的事 想和我喝两杯
He's going through a divorce, wants to meet for a few drinks.
你得去戒瘾中心
You need to get in rehab.
我知道 但是没这必要
I hear you, but there's no need.
我是说 我能应付
I mean, I got a handle on this.
我需要的 是你帮忙处理酒驾指控
What I need is help with this D.U.I. charge,
因为如果指控成立 我就没法进消防局了
'cause if it sticks, I won't get into CFD.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好吧好吧 我答应
All right, all right. All right, okay.
-答应什么 -我会去的
- Okay, what? - I'll go.
看着我说
Look at me.
我会去戒瘾中心
I will go to rehab.
你高兴了吗
There, you happy?
有什么办法撤销指控吗
Any way we can let this slide?
他曾是丹佛的消防员
I mean, he was a fireman in Denver.
他想来这里应聘的
He's just looking for another shot here.
他最近不大顺
He's just had a tough go at it lately.
你这是为他担♥保♥吗
So you're vouching for him?
是的 我为他担♥保♥
Yes, I'm vouching for him.
-我尽力而为吧 -谢谢
- I'll see what I can do. - Thank you.
非常感谢 欠你人情
Appreciate it. I owe you one.
一起吃晚餐吗
Dinner?
逗你玩呢
Oh, I'm just messing with you.
你反正也驾驭不了我
You wouldn't be able to handle me anyway.
我会把你玩弄于鼓掌之间的
Snap you right in half.
所以你快走吧 我还得忙工作
Yeah, so beat it. I got work to do.
-你待在这里 -好的
- You sit tight. - All right.
七个小矮人呢
Where are the seven dwarfs, right?
是啊 真棒
Ha. Yeah, it's awesome.
你闻到了吗
Mmm. Do you smell that?
就像是洗车时喷的那种
It's like one of those pine-scented air thingies
松树香味的空气清新剂
you get at the carwash.
欢迎来到百利海港的天堂
Welcome to paradise at Baileys Harbor.
你一定是莱斯莉
You must be Leslie.
你好 是的 这是我朋友加比
Hi, yeah. This is my friend Gabby.
你好 我是玛吉·卡瓦诺
Hi, I'm Margie Cavanaugh.
-这是我丈夫托马斯 -很高兴见到你们
- This is my husband, Thomas. - Pleasure to meet you.
需要什么尽管开口
Anything you need, just ask.
-我们就在隔壁 -谢谢
- We're right next door. - Thanks.
快进去暖和一下吧
Enjoy that fireplace.
肯定会棒的
Ah. This is gonna be great.
我看过网站上的简介
Yeah, so after reading the website,
他们好像是在芝加哥商业局
I guess they worked the board of trade
工作了15年
in Chicago for 15 years,
然后退出 买♥♥下了这里
then cashed out, bought this place.
-真棒 -是啊
- Awesome. - Yeah.
你和凯西20年后就会如此
That's gonna be you and Casey in 20 years--
穿情侣毛衣
matching sweaters,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表