你起得真早
You're up early.
早
Hey.
我去跑了步 冲了个澡
Yeah, I went for a run, showered up,
煮了点咖啡
made some coffee.
也许你想消耗掉点紧张情绪
A little nervous energy, maybe?
不 不 我没事
No, no, I'm cool.
那你干嘛帮我整理放T恤的抽屉
Then why are you organizing my T-shirt drawer?
好吧 我是有点紧张
A little nervous, yeah.
你一定行的
You're gonna be fine.
你也是
So are you.
那是自然
Yep.
我准备好回归了
I'm ready to get back.
医生已经给我开了健康证明
Doctor gave me a clean bill of health.
-亲爱的 -小心 小心
- Baby- - Hey, hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey.
你没事吧
You okay?
别这样 别再这样了
Don't do that! Don't do that again.
抱歉
Sorry.
是我的错
I'm sorry.
我想在去消防学院报到前
Hey, I was thinking about coming by the house
顺便回消防队一趟
before reporting to the academy.
我觉得我们应该告诉队里的人
I just feel like we should tell people
这个消息应该由我们来告诉大家
before they hear about it from somebody else.
告诉他们...
Tell them...
我看你对我根本不是认真的
You are cruisin'. I swear to God.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我恨不得告诉全世界 你是我女朋友
I want the whole world to know that you're my girl.
让我去和米尔斯说 行吗
Hey, let me tell Mills, okay?
只是出于尊重
Just out of respect.
好 当然可以
Yeah. Sure.
学校政策 校规 学生名单
Policies, procedures, class roster.
都在这了 都是要注意的事项
It's all there. Riveting stuff.
有什么笨学生要我特别注意的吗
Any knuckleheads I need to know about?
他们都是新人
They're recruits.
好好训练他们
Put 'em through their paces.
做不到的人 就开除他们
If they can't pull it off, give 'em the boot.
这就是消防学院的办学目的
That's what the academy is for.
所以就算我只教一门课
So even though I'm only teaching one class,
也有权这么做吗
I can do that?
没错
Yup.
-那还不错 -51号♥消防队最近怎样
- Sounds good. - How are things over at 51?
挺好的
Great.
很忙碌
Busy.
我知道你们有位同事卷进了一起谋杀案
I understand one of your guys is mixed up in a murder case.
是的 我们还在想办法解决那件事
Yeah, we're still trying to wrap our heads around that one.
明天见 队长
I'll see you tomorrow, Chief.
这个我还要戴多久
How long do I have to wear this?
到监视期结束为止
Until your trial's over,
除非你愿意告诉我那晚到底发生了什么
unless you want to tell me what happened that night,
那我们一起省事了
and we avoid a trial altogether.
你得去和我的律师谈 我无可奉告
You have to talk to my lawyer. I got nothing to say.
那就法庭见吧
See you in court, then.
被我说中了吧 被我说中了吧
Yeah! I called it! I called it!
我是不是说过啊
Did I not call it?
没说过
No.
好吧 我是和辛迪说的
Oh, yeah, I told Cindy.
不管怎样 我说中了
But, hey, I called it!
我就知道你们互相有意思
I knew you two were meant for each other.
我也是 我兰迪·麦考兰就说嘛
Me too! Randy Mcholland.
我知道你们早晚是一对
I knew you guys were gonna be turtledoves one day.
你们说得都对 谢谢大家
It all worked out. Thanks, guys.
-真为你高兴 -对了
- Happy for you. - Oh, hey.
明天我会上你的急救课
I'm gonna be in your rescue class tomorrow.
-我看见你的名字了 -虽然我们是朋友
- I saw that. - And I know that we're friends,
但不用给我特别优待哦
but don't give me any special treatment, all right?
没问题
Don't worry.
一会儿打给你
Uh...call you later.
好的
Yeah.
米尔斯
Hey, ,Mills.
你好啊 道森 今天可是你的大日子
What's up, Dawson? Hey, big day today.
是啊是啊
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
能单独谈谈吗
Hey, you got a sec?
我希望你幸福
I want you to be happy.
仅此而已 我很高兴你找到一个
That's all I ever wanted, and I'm glad you found the guy
能带给你幸福的男人
who could do that for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在消防学院好好露一手
Kick some ass at the academy.
正有此意
I plan on it.
副队
Hey, Lieutenant?
博登让大家去接待室集♥合♥
Boden wants everybody in the briefing room.
好的
Yeah.
我正准备换衣服
I'm just gonna change out.
马上就去
Be right there.
我刚从芝加哥警局得到消息
Okay, I have just heard from C.P.D.
克拉克被保释了
Clarke is out on bond.
在得到进一步通知前 他仍将暂时停职
He'll remain on suspension until further notice.
-如果真是他那就太可怕了 -如果吗
- That's crazy if he did it. - If?
子弹是从他的枪里射出来的
The round came from his gun.
射出子弹的枪和克拉克的枪是一样的而已
The bullets came from a type of gun that Clarke owns.
要实话实说
Get your facts straight.
-好吧 是我错了 -够了
- Oh, I stand corrected. - Enough.
不管克拉克因为什么原因来我们队
Clarke comes in this house for any reason,
在被定罪前 他都是无辜的
he is innocent until proven guilty.
我们应该把他当兄弟看待
We treat him like a brother.
我已经和他谈过了 他不会来了
He's not gonna come by. I already talked to him.
他不想让别人觉得尴尬
He doesn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable.
那么接下来
Then moving on...
希望大家热烈欢迎
I'd like you all to give a nice warm welcome
我们新来的医护主管 艾莉森·拉弗蒂小姐
to our new paramedic-in-charge, Ms. Allison Rafferty.
大家好
Hey, guys.
我期待和你们共事
I look forward to working with you all.
欢迎加入 姑娘
Hey, welcome aboard, kid.
你从哪里来 介绍一下自己吧
Where you from? Tell us about yourself.
我之前在24号♥消防站
Well, I was over at 24 before I came here,
但我是芝加哥...
but I'm from the Chicag--
81号♥卡车 3号♥抢险车
Truck 81, Squad 3,
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61,
25号♥队长车 单一车辆事故
Battalion 25, single-car accident...
-好啊 拉弗蒂 -好
- Hey, Rafferty. - Yeah.
我是夏伊 我是你的搭档
I'm Shay. I'm gonna... I'm gonna be your partner.
我听过很多关于你的事
Yeah, I've heard a lot about you.
天啊 我以前从没见过这种事
Oh, man, I've never seen nothing like that before.
他凭空就出现了
This dude came just out of nowhere.
-有人被撞吗 -没有 但是司机
- Anybody hit? - Nah, man, but the driver--
别挡道 各位
Out of the way, guys.
副驾驶前面的轮胎爆掉了
Got a blown-out tire in front of the passenger's side.
我们得拿支架来稳定这辆车
Let's get some cribbing in here and stabilize this car.
收缩压80 心率120
Pressure's 80 palp. Heart rate 120.
好 呼吸道没有杂物 有流血现象
All right, airway's clear. Sign of a bleed.
听着 他真的很幸运
Okay, listen. He got real lucky.
钢筋可能刚好挨着他的颈动脉
The rebar's probably sitting right on his carotid.
你移♥动♥他时得格外小心
You have to be super careful when you move him.
再进去一毫米他就完了 知道吗
I mean, a millimeter in the wrong direction, okay?
他脱身的唯一方法就是我们
The only way he's coming out is if we cut that rebar
切断钢筋的两头
on either other side of him.
-你来稳定 我来切 -好
- You stabilize, I cut? - Right.
卡普 拿剪切机来
Capp, shears.
-你叫什么名字 -杰里米
- What's your name? - Jeremy.
我叫马特
My name's Matt.
我们要一起挺过去 好吗
We're gonna do this together, all right?
好 就这样
All right, here we go.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表