说起来 他们有球赛 所以...
Anyway, they got soccer, so...
如果我现在上路 应该还能赶上
if I hit the road now, I should be able to make the game.
好的
That's good.
好的
Good.
是啊
Yeah.
帮我个忙好吗
Do me a favor, will you?
你告诉华利 博登队长
Would you tell Wally, Chief Boden,
51号♥消防队是他的
that... 51 is his house.
最后一件事
Oh, one last thing.
你的妹妹凯蒂
Your sister Katie...
我跟她相处不多
I haven't spent much time with her, but...
但她看起来人不错
she seems like a nice person.
我不能保证什么
No promises.
再见了 凯利
I'll see you, Kelly.
我很难接受
It's difficult for me to accept
这个我了解的消防队正在改变
that the department I've always known is changing.
这让我看起来就像一只恐龙
That makes me somewhat of a dinosaur.
尽管这些变革很难接受
But as difficult as those changes are...
要我放弃一生的事业 这并不容易
letting go of a lifetime's work, that isn't easy.
杰夫
Jeff.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
任何一个与我共事的人
There isn't a single man I've served with
都曾因目睹惨剧
who hasn't been brought to his knees
而被工作打倒
because of what he's seen on the job.
磨难会改变一个人
Different endeavors in life change people.
只有最强的人才能生存
Only the strongest are up for that.
为什么只有他们呢
What makes them exceptional?
因为不管遇到多大的困境
No matter how hard they fall,
他们都不会放弃自己奋斗的目标
they never give up when there's something worth fighting for.
你会成为一个优秀的副队的
You'd make a great lieutenant.
我不知道自己还能不能承受在邮箱旁
Yeah, I don't know if I can handle waiting by the mailbox
等着另一封拒绝信了
for another rejection letter.
我很确定现在人们发的是电邮
I'm pretty sure it'd come by email nowadays.
好吧 谢了哈 亲爱的
Yeah, thanks so much, sweetie.
我被埋在两吨♥重的瓦砾之下
When I was buried under two tons of rubble,
而我的手下却不顾性命地拉我出来
my men risked their lives to pull me out.
即使我只是个快灭绝的老恐龙
Even an extinct old dinosaur like me.
所以一想到这个崩坏的体制
So to think about saddling them with a broken system
没有最基本的保障
that strips away the essentials
让他们几乎无法工作
so they can barely do their job,
这个崩坏的体制也许会害我的队员
a broken system that might keep one of my men and women
无法与家人团聚
from going home to their families,
我不能允许这种事发生
I will not... allow that.
而且我什么也不在乎
And I don't give a damn.
我绝不后悔
I will have no regrets.
你
You...
别想夺走我的消防队
are not taking my house.
我会抗争到底
Not without a fight.
帮我照顾好你妈妈和弟弟 好吗
Do me a favor and take care of your mom and brother, okay?
你知道
You know...
你♥爸♥爸以前总对我说
your dad always used to tell me
没有徽章的男人不算男人
that we didn't become men until we got our badges.
他真正的徽章挂在学院纪念墙上
His original badge will always hang on the academy wall,
但是 我为你做了这个
but... made this one for you.
这是他的徽号♥吗
Is this his number?
我跟他一起加入的消防队
I was in line right after him,
所以我们的徽章是连号♥ 看到了吗
so our badges are only one number apart, see?
我能也留下你的吗
Can I keep yours too?
当然了
Absolutely.
这个给你 这样你就不会忘记我们
This is for you so you don't forget us.
永远不会
Not a chance.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表