Okay, hold on. You're gonna be okay.
该死的
Damn it.
有问题吗
Something wrong?
-没有 -那就好
- No. - Good.
那就别看了 专心工作
Head down, task at hand.
好
Okay.
安娜
Anna!
这支大蜡烛得烧到什么时候啊
This candle ever gonna go out?
得把丙烷转移到其他地方
That propane's got to go someplace.
要是泄露出来 我们就有麻烦了
If it goes out, then we got to worry.
队长 水泵压力不足
Chief, pressure's falling on the pumper.
-压到最低档 -应该是密封出问题了
- Floor it. - I think the seal's going bad.
彻底没有压力了
We're losing pressure.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
密封崩裂 水泵没压力了
Seal's just popped, so we've lost pressure.
赫尔曼 搭一个高空管道
Herrmann, set up an ariel pipe.
要把每滴水都浇在那辆罐车上
We got to squeeze every drop of water onto that tanker
不然会爆♥炸♥的
or it'll blow.
知道了 快行动 离开这里
Got it, let's go! Get out of here!
25号♥询问总部 后援在哪里
25 to main, where's that backup?
25号♥大队长 时间延误 仍有15分钟
Delay, 25. Still 15 minutes out.
快点
Let's go!
内出血 具体情况不清楚
Internal bleeding. I'm not sure how bad.
-我来帮忙 -我来吧 夏伊
- Let me help. - I got it, Shay.
就放这里 红区
Right here. Red.
好的
All right.
放黑区 腾出空间
Black. We need the space.
不 道森
No. Dawson.
好好照顾他
You take care of him.
没事的
It's okay.
放红区
Red.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
不好
No.
你做得到的
Hey, you can do this.
撑过去就行了 好吗
Just get through the day, all right?
深呼吸
Breathe in for me.
水带已经搭好
Line's charged.
水来了 队长
Here comes the water, Chief!
但愿能撑久一点
Let's hope it lasts.
安娜
Anna?
队长 仓库工人初步搜救完毕
Chief, we finished the primary search for warehouse workers.
-一共多少人 -22个
- How many? - 22.
目测停车场有24辆车
There were 24 cars in the lot by my count.
今天是发薪日
Today's payday.
有两名会计在后勤办公室
Our two bookkeepers use the back office.
队长 后勤办公室里
Hey, Chief, there's possibly two workers
可能还有两名员工
still in the back office.
米尔斯 拿好工具
Mills, grab your irons.
跟我走 快点
Let's go, go!
消防局
Fire department!
听得到的话 请大声呼救
If you can hear me, call out!
队长 仓库员说会计办公室
Chief, warehouse guy said the bookkeepers
在后面第三间
work in the third office towards the back.
芝加哥消防局
Chicago Fire Department.
听到了请呼救
Call out if you can hear me.
前面左手边就是
Up ahead on the left.
队长 等等
Chief, wait!
米尔斯
Mills?
这里 我在这里
Yeah, here, here.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事 应该没事
Yeah, yeah, I think so.
你呢
You?
我也没事 就是 被卡住了
I'm good, I'm just-- I'm just trapped.
我也是
Me too. Um...
我试试...
Let me try and-- ugh.
别动
No, no!
咱们上面可能有几吨♥的重物
There could be a few tons above us.
不要冒险了 好吗
Let's just not push our luck, okay?
我是博登 我和米尔斯在一起
This is Boden. I'm with Mills.
我们在仓库的北端
We're in the north end of the warehouse.
这里发生了坍塌
There's been a collapse.
马上过去 队长
On our way, Chief.
水已经没了
That's it on the water.
发动机坏了 小心那个丙烷罐车
Engine's fried. Watch that tanker!
队长 高温损毁了压力释放阀
Hey, chief, the heat destroyed the pressure release valve.
我们该怎么做
What do you want us to do?
丙烷罐将会爆♥炸♥
The tanker's gonna blow
并摧毁附近整个区域
and it's gonna take the block with it.
25大队的所有消防人员注意
This is battalion 25 to all fire and police personnel.
疏散人群到400米之外的区域
Evacuate the area to a 1/4-mile perimeter.
重复一遍 疏散人群
Repeat. Evacuate the area.
这样做是对的
It's the right thing to do.
我要确保
I'm gonna need confirmation
所有急救人员都撤到安全距离之外
that all first responders have pulled back to a safe distance.
我的任务还没有完成
I got a job to finish.
我们去处理丙烷罐
We're on the tanker.
队长不能就这样离我们而去
Chief ain't going out like this.
行动起来
Let's move.
所有人注意 离开这里
All right everybody, let's go.
能行动的人都离开
People, if you can move, let's do it.
我们要疏散人群
We need to evacuate.
先生 走吧
Sir, let's go.
想都别想
Not a chance.
我们拒绝执行命令 队长
Uh, negative on that confirmation, Chief.
赫尔曼 你听我的...
Herrmann, you listen to me--
队长 你知道他们是不会走的
Chief, you know they aren't going anywhere.
-你们从哪里出来的 -后勤办公室
- Hey, where'd you come from? - Back office.
-你们怎么出来的 -从后面绕出来的
- How'd you get out? - Around back.
但我们出来后后面都塌了
But everything came down right behind us.
我们进去
Let's go.
我们需要释放并转移气流
We got to release and divert the gas flow.
能匹配连上我们的水管吗
Will that coupling fit one of our hoses?
我们试试
Yeah, let's try it.
安娜
Anna!
安娜 你能听到我说话吗
Anna, can you hear me?
伙计们 固定水带的另一端
Hey, guys, secure the end of this hose.
明白
Got it.
我们把它栓到铁轨上
Let's attach it to the track.
快点 大家快点
Move, guys. Let's move.
我需要一根链子
I need a chain.
来了
Coming in.
韦斯汀
Hey, Westin?
韦斯汀 醒醒
Westin, stay with me.
醒醒 伙计
Stay with me, buddy.
还会有更多受伤人员过来
We have more incoming.
你需要合理分配药品
You need to ration your supplies.
他的血压是80/50 他需要二线治疗
His vitals are 80 over 50. He needs a second line.
去救别人吧
Hey, keep moving.
他由我来处理
I'll handle this one.
我想这不是问你有没有
Well, I guess this isn't a good time to ask
幽闭恐惧症的好机会
if you're claustrophobic.
我昨天大部分时间都在做核磁共振
I spent the better part of yesterday trapped in an M.R.I.
我在那个机器里唯一想的就是
All I could think of when I was in that machine
我出去之后该干什么
is what I was gonna do when I got out.
这可不在预料之中
This wasn't on the list.
拿到检查结果了吗
So you got your test results in?
还没有
No, not yet.
也许待在这里不知道结果会更好
Maybe it's better I stay in here, not knowing.
可一旦结果出来了 那么...
But if the results are clear, and...
你就不得不退休了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表