我和他毫无瓜葛
You know what? He's fair game.
是吗
Yeah?
大家都注意一下
Can I have your attention, please?
根据我和我们的顾问
As per discussion I have just had,
麦克劳德女士的商谈结果
with our consultant friend Ms. McLeod,
从现在起
from here on out,
任何人因个人原因告假离岗的
anyone who must leave a shift for personal reasons,
都需提交申请
you need to submit a request,
还需留出足够的时间找到替班的人
and allow enough time for a relief to be brought in.
任何人都不能例外
Absolutely no exceptions.
顺便说一句...
By the way...
奥蒂斯
Otis.
肉桂粉大挑战
Cinnamon challenge.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
队长 那真的很酷
Oh, it's cool, chief.
而且现场会有医护人员
We're gonna have a paramedic present.
你是芝加哥的一名消防员
You are a fire fighter with the city of Chicago,
而你却要组织一项危险的活动
and you are promoting a dangerous stunt
曾导致许多愚蠢挑战的人
that has filled emergency rooms
住进了急症室
with victims who are stupid enough to try it!
肉桂粉大挑战 什么东西
Cinnamon challenge? What cinnamon challenge?
我们从未组织过这种比赛
We're not doing a cinnamon challenge.
我看不是
I didn't think so.
她是怎么知道这些事的
How is she finding out all this stuff?
我知道她没有订阅你的播客
I know she doesn't subscribe to your podcast.
大家注意一下
Can I have your attention, please?
我也有话要说
I got an announcement to make too!
都给我抬起头来
Just a heads up.
最近消防局里出现了叛徒
Lately we've been finding rat turds all over the house.
看起来我们当中有人是内鬼
Seems that we have an infestation.
打小报告的人
Finks backstabbers,
就是我们常说的告密者
better known as the common snitch.
请大家不要畏惧这些人
Not to fear, though.
这些讨厌的臭虫在我们这待不了太久
These disgusting vermin don't typically last long at 51.
你想跟我说些什么吗 赫尔曼
Something you wanna say to me, Herrmann?
只是把事情摆在台面上说 克拉克
Just puttin' it out there, Clarke.
只是个警告
A general warning.
好吧 看来我该给你一些具体的警告
Well, maybe I should give you a very specific warning.
来啊 来啊
Come on. Come on!
够了 够了
Enough. Enough!
到此为止
Enough of this.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
大家好啊
Ol' 51.
-真想念这里啊 -别激动 米尔斯
- I miss this place. - Easy, Mills.
大家都还好吧
How's everyone been?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
想来买♥♥件衬衫
Just wanna buy a T-shirt.
要支持当地的消防局 对吧
Got to support the local firehouse, right?
出去
Get out.
否则我把你赶出去
Before I carry you out.
怎么 好让你继续散布关于我的谣言吗
Why? So you can keep spreading lies about me?
哈德利 有什么需要帮忙的吗
What can we help you with, Hadley?
真搞笑
That's a laugh.
就算我需要帮助
If I ever need help with anything,
也绝不会来这里的
this is the last place I'll come looking for it.
伙计 新人啊
Hey, Buddy? New guy.
在这里要处处留心啊
Watch your back around here.
明白人用不着细说
Word to the wise.
51号♥水罐车 81号♥云梯车
Engine 51, Truck 81,
三号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车 25大队
Squad 3, Ambulance 61, Battalion 25.
南加州麦迪逊地区房♥屋起火
House fire. South California and Madison.
这是个废弃建筑 结构都不完整了
It's a condemned house. Structurally unsound.
队长 这只是另一个陷阱而已
He's setting another trap for us, chief.
是啊 毫无疑问
Yeah, no doubt.
先原地等待
I'm gonna hold off.
81号♥云梯车和第三救援队 原地待命
Truck 81, Squad 3, stand down.
51号♥水罐车 高压水炮灭火
Engine 51, hit it with your water cannon.
任何人不得进入
Nobody goes inside.
如果需要 就让这房♥子自己烧完
We gonna let this one burn to the ground if we have to.
-道森 夏伊 -伙计
- Dawson, Shay! - Hey, buddy.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
不要动 不要动
Hold still! Hold still! Don't move.
我女朋友还在里面
My girlfriend's inside.
我找不到她了
I can't find her.
我和卡普进去吧
Send me and Capp in.
火还未扑灭
That fire's in the structure.
我们就初步搜救一下
We'll do one rapid primary search,
然后就出来
and we'll get out.
给你一分钟
You got one minute.
卡普 过来 我们走
Capp! Come on, let's move.
赫曼 米尔斯 给他们一架直梯
Herrmann! Mills! Get 'em a straight ladder.
好的
Got it.
别动 放松
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Take it easy.
-我女朋友还在... -别激动
- My girlfriend is... - Take it easy!
我们正在搜救 好吗
They're looking for her right now, okay?
如果她还在楼上 他们会找到的
If she's still up there, they'll find her.
不 她不在... 不在楼上
No! She's not... she's not upstairs!
-什么 -她叫醒了我
- What? - She woke me up.
说她闻到地下室有怪味飘上来
Said she smelled something funny coming from the basement.
她应该是到地下室去了
I think she went back down there!
队长 我们有麻烦了
Chief! We got a problem!
西弗莱德 从那出来
Severide, get out of there.
她不在楼上 马上出来
She is not upstairs. Get outta there now.
收到 卡普
Copy that! Capp!
斯佩尔曼 带人拿1.75英寸的水管去后门
Spellman, get a crew in the back door with a 1 3/4-inch hose.
开条路让云梯队进地下室
Clear a path for truck to get into the basement.
-马上去 队长 -米尔斯
- On it, Chief. - Mills!
-在 -跟我走
- Yeah. - With me.
消防队 请大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
副队
Lieutenant!
我们找到她了
We got her!
队长 没退路了
Chief! We're cut off!
我们需要帮助
We're gonna need help
从第四扇区的侧窗出去
getting out of the side window in Sector Four!
51大队 带架梯子去第四扇区
51! Bring a ladder to Sector Four!
快 没时间了
Move! They don't have long!
准备好了吗 拉
All right, ready? Go!
出来了
Got her?
-还有呼吸 -把她抬起来
- She's breathing. - Lift her up.
米尔斯 你先出去
Mills, you first.
我数到三 一 二 三
On "Three". One, two, three.
我们需要生理盐水 骨内输液钻
We need saline and an IO drill
和烧伤垫 越多越好
and burn sheets-- lot's of 'em.
西弗莱德
Severide.
别冲动 西弗莱德
Take it easy, severide!
你差点害死那女孩 混♥蛋♥
You almost killed that girl, you son of a bitch!
因为你 她有半年都得住在
She could spend the next six months in the burn unit
-烧伤科了 -你失去理智了
- 'cause of you! - Now, this is insanity.
我只是跟过来观摩你们的灭火工作
Just followed you over here to watch you work.
-火是你放的 -怎么可能
- We know you started this fire! - How could I?
起火的时候我在51大队 你也看见了
I was at 51 when it happened. You saw me.
西弗莱德 西弗莱德
Severide! Severide.
知道吗
You know what?
留着你们的破衬衫吧
Keep your lousy T-shirt.
走吧 我们还有正事要干
Let's go! We got a fire to fight.
好了
All right.
我要进去 先把我们的名字登记上
I'm gonna go inside and sign us in,
然后走过一个金属探测器
then we'll walk through a metal detector,
就像机场安检那样
just like at the airport.
他们会把我们带到探访室
They'll take us to a visiting room,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表