《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾
Previously on Chicago Fire...
趴下
Get down!
你 别想夺走我的消防队
You...are not taking my house.
我会抗争到底
Not without a fight.
你以为我在跟本尼约会吗
You think I'm dating Benny?
我是他女儿 凯蒂
I'm his daughter Katie.
在我最需要你的时候 你却离开了
When I needed you most, you left.
我就是来求你原谅的
I'm here to say I'm sorry.
坐后面
Hop in the back.
队里的人都看着呢
With all the eyes on this house,
你觉得出任务时带别人
you really think it's a good idea
这样真的好吗
to bring people on ride-alongs?
怎么 我不能带朋友来吗
What, I can't have a friend here?
救我
Help me.
-求你了 -弗拉科死了
- Please! - Flaco's dead.
这事我们死也不说 你知我知
We'll take this to the grave, just me and you.
你一直都在支持我
You've always been there for me.
没错 这点永远不会改变
Yeah, that'll never change.
我答应希瑟会在周五前
I promised Heather I'd have this stuff
把东西打包好装运
boxed up and shipped by Friday.
你把孩子们照顾得很好 马特
You did a good job taking care of those kids, Matt.
我会怀念过来和他们一起玩的日子
I'm gonna miss coming by and hanging out with those guys.
你可以继续来啊
You can still come by.
我可能不擅长看手势猜字谜
I may not be as good at charades,
但我是个好伙伴呀
but I can be decent company.
好了
Um, all right,
这应该是最后一件了
I think that's the last of it.
我是认真的 你可以常来玩
I'm serious. You should still come by.
怎么了
What?
我
I--
我只是觉得
I just feel like
我们以前已经试过了
we've already been down this road, you know?
对
Yeah.
-上班见 -好
- I'll see you at work. - Sure.
我得付房♥租她却不用这有点不公平
Kind of unfair that I have to pay rent and she doesn't.
生活本来就是不公平的 奥蒂斯
Life is unfair, Otis.
我先走一步
There you go.
那是毒蛇机头盔吗
Is that a viper helmet?
对 是的 是
Yeah, yeah, yeah-- yes, yes, it is.
-你是《太空堡垒》剧迷吗 -对
- You're a Battlestar fan? - Uh-huh.
这是双主角签名版吗
This the dual signature edition,
哈奇和本尼迪克特的签名都在吗
both Hatch and Benedict?
对 我很久之前花350块买♥♥的
Yeah, I bought it for like 350 a few years back,
但现在可比那时候值钱多了
but it's worth way more than that now.
比投资股票还赚啊
Better investment than stocks any day.
我就是这么跟我妈说的
That's exactly what I told my mom.
早
Hey. Morning.
今天不去上班啊
We blowing off work today?
不去
No.
我申请调到别的消防队了
I put in a transfer to another house.
你申请调动
You--you put in a transfer?
什么意思
What--what do you mean?
我只是想
I just wanted--
想换换环境
I want a change of scenery.
那里越来越压抑了
It's--it's getting stagnant there.
好吧
Okay.
什么时候回来
For how long?
我
I...
我不打算回51号♥消防队了
I'm--I'm not coming back to 51.
那里的技术教授跟我说
The tech professor was telling me
会教我热维修和冷维修
about some jobs in heating and cooling repair
学这个能赚钱
that pay real good money.
不错
Good.
只要拿到文凭就好办了
As soon as you get your degree, you can look into it.
遵命 老大
Yes, boss.
你好 里昂
Hey, Leon.
伊薇特 注意安全
Yvette, be careful.
你以为你在开飞机呐
Drive that thing like a kamikaze.
从我们照看她的第一天起
Girl hasn't listened to us
她就没听过我们的话
since we baby-sat her.
我下课后给你打电♥话♥
Yo, I'm call you after I get out of class.
快快快
Go, go, go!
伊薇特
Yvette!
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
-不 撑住 -乔 她还有呼吸吗
- No, come on. - Joe, she's breathing?
快醒醒 宝贝
Come on. Come on, baby.
乔
Joe?
快醒醒
Come on!
她的后颈处中枪
I got a gunshot wound to the back of the neck.
-她还有脉搏 -我们送她上救护车
- I got her pulse back. - We'll get her
给她装上监护仪
into the ambulance, get her on a monitor.
她还活着
She's hanging on.
我不需要该死的医生
I don't need no damn doctors, man.
-别碰我 -那是多姆
- Get the hell up off me! - Yo, that's Dom.
"疯王帮"这段时间一直在找他
The Insane Kings been after him for a while.
-离开这里 -为什么 那是谁
- Get out of here. - Why? Who's that?
快走
Just go.
你是51号♥消防队的
Recognized you from Firehouse 51.
是的
Yeah.
我是汉克·博伊特 这是琳赛警探
Hank Voight. Detective Lindsay.
乔·克鲁兹
Joe Cruz.
你看见事发经过了吗
Hey, did you see what happened?
凶手开枪时我在街角
I was around the corner when the shots were fired.
我跑过来时 开枪人的车已经开走了
I- shooter's car was gone by the time I ran up.
受害者叫伊薇特 她...
Yvette, the victim--she--
我认识她和她妈妈
I know her and her mom.
她们是我的邻居
They're neighbors.
飞来横祸啊 希望她没事
It's a terrible thing. I hope she's all right.
我们会查查能不能从
Yeah, we'll see if we can get
目击者那里找到开枪人是谁
any I.D. on the shooter from witnesses.
我知道去哪找你
I know where to find you.
-真遗憾 哥们 -深表遗憾
- Sorry, man. - Sorry.
请问一下 你真的是消防员吗
Excuse me, are you a real-life firefighter?
伊莎贝拉
Isabella.
你在这里买♥♥咖啡吗
Is this your coffee spot?
我记得你以前都是在这里买♥♥咖啡
I remember you used to get coffee here.
我特地来找你的
I was hoping to run into you.
好吧
Okay.
明晚我得参加一个工作上的正式宴会
I have to go to this black-tie event tomorrow night for work.
你愿意陪我去吗
Any chance you wanna join me?
我没有伴儿
I'm dateless.
我很想去 但我没有晚礼服
I mean, I'd--I'd love to, but I don't have a tux.
我可以给你弄一套
I can get you one.
来吧 会很好玩的 我保证
Come on, it'll be fun. I promise.
好吧
Okay.
本尼几乎每年都送我圣诞礼物
Benny sent me Christmas presents almost every years,
所以我会送他那个
so I'll give him that.
我也是
Same here.
特快专递
Express mail.
你真正的家人是什么样的
So what's your real family like?
我四岁时 我妈妈再婚了
My mom got married when I was four,
我有两个异父妹妹
and I have two stepsisters,
是双胞胎 世界排球冠军
twins, volleyball champions of the world.
-真酷 -是啊
- Cool. - Oh, yeah.
但她们要四处跑
A lot of travel, though.
我妈和继父每周末都去看她们的比赛
My mom and stepdad are at their tournaments every weekend.
我敢肯定他们也为你骄傲
I'm sure they're proud of you too.
是啊
Yeah.
我不打算一直在这里工作
I don't plan on-- on working here forever.
我希望有天能开自己的餐饮公♥司♥
I'm hoping to start my own catering company someday.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表