请进
Come on in.
你在干什么
What are you doing now?
没什么
Nothing.
今天你临时担任副队
You are acting lieutenant today.
好...吧
Okay.
是我的疏忽
It's my fault.
凯西和道森今天去芝加哥医院
Casey and Dawson-- they have this charity thing
参加慈善活动
over at Chicago Med,
我忘了帮他办手续了
and I forgot to file the paperwork for him.
我已经找了拉弗蒂替道森的班
I've already got Rafferty covering for Dawson.
你得提前通知我啊 队长
You've got to tell me ahead of time, Chief.
好歹让我有个心理准备 好歹...
I got to get prepared mentally, I got--
好吧 交给我吧
Right. Got you covered.
谢了
Thank you.
记得关门
Close the door.
不是吧
Really?
山羊T恤衫
Goat shirts?
那些都是收藏品
Those are collectors' items.
是啊 垃圾收藏品
Yeah, garbage collectors.
你们俩都参加十公里跑吗
You guys gonna run the 10k?
我参加 凯西临阵退缩了
Uh, I am. Casey chickened out.
我更擅长短跑
I'm more of a sprinter.
听说一会局长还要接见你
Heard you're gonna introduce the commissioner later.
是的 不知道怎么会轮到我
Yeah. Not sure how that fell on me.
因为你为了救一个婴儿
Well, a ceiling fell on you
被压在了天花板下 亲爱的
while you were saving a baby, baby.
我来帮你
I got it.
你是金 对吧
Hey. It's--it's Kim, right?
-是的 你好 -你好 需要帮助吗
- Yeah. Hey. - Hey, you--you need some help?
其实我不知道该怎么弄
I-I kind of have no idea what I'm doing.
她是救回迪亚戈的警队成员之一
She was part of the team that got Diego back.
我去帮她
On it.
消防员帮警♥察♥已经是一项历史悠久的传统了
Firefighters bailing out cops is a long tradition.
好吧
Oh, okay.
下回你需要警♥察♥帮忙的时候...
Well, when you need a police officer to...
我也帮不上什么
I've got nothing.
这孩子是...
Who's this?
这是我侄女佐伊
Oh, this is my niece Zoe.
-你多大了 佐伊 -九岁
- How old are you, Zoe? - I'm nine.
是嘛 给我看看你的驾驶证
Really? Let me see your driver's license.
我也九岁
I'm nine too.
那我指定你来当司机
Well, uh, you're the designated driver
因为她还没驾照
because she doesn't have her license.
伊莫金 别打扰人家
Imogene, don't bother them.
他们在忙着布置呢
They're setting up.
没关系 没事的
oh, no, it's totally fine.
你想去看他们搬卸放在爱心宠物园的
Do you want to go see them unload the animals
小动物吗
for the petting zoo?
去吧
Go ahead.
-别跑太远 -好的
- Stay where I can see you. - Okay.
你是新来的儿科医生 对吧
Hey, you're the new pediatrician, right?
是的 我叫霍莉·迪兰
Yeah, Holly Thelan.
很高兴见到你 我刚从纽约搬过来
Nice to meet you. I just moved here from New York.
欢迎欢迎 谢谢你休息日来志愿帮忙
Well, welcome. Thanks for volunteering on your day off.
应该的 过会儿见
Yeah, my pleasure. I'll see you guys.
我该去报到登记了
I guess I'll go get started with registration.
祝你取得好成绩 我会为你加油的
Have a good race. I'll be rooting for you.
抗癌健康跑
5公里/10公里 趣味跑
接待处
你好 阿♥拉♥塔医生
Oh, hey! Dr. Arata.
-加布里埃拉·道森 -道森
- Gabriela Dawson. - Dawson.
有什么事吗
Yes?
你知道健康跑登记处在哪吗
Do you happen to know where the race registration is?
健康跑登记...
Race reg...
抱歉 道森
Uh, I'm sorry, Dawson.
我正忙着救死扶伤
I'm kind of busy saving lives.
友善些 阿♥拉♥塔医生
Oh, be nice, Dr. Arata.
健康跑登记处
They're doing the race registration
在A楼
over in "A" wing.
太好了
Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有事找加比 你能帮忙照看下吗
I'm gonna talk to Gabby. You got this?
-没问题 -谢谢
- Yeah, no problem. - Thanks.
我们快去看小动物吧
Let's go see the animals.
等等我
Wait for me!
气球真好看
Hey, I like the balloons.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
快来人救救我
Somebody, over here!
孩子们
Girls!
孩子们 能听见我说话吗
Girls, can you hear me?
-你们受伤了吗 -我的头好疼
- Are you hurt? - My head.
我肚子疼
My tummy hurts.
你叫什么名字
Hey. What's your name?
-沃恩 -沃恩
- Vaughn. - Vaughn.
请你帮忙去
I need you to run around
医院的另一边
to the other side of the hospital...
看看加护病房♥的情况
and check to see if ICU was attacked.
天啊 佐伊
Oh, my God! Zoe!
伊莫金撞到头了
Imogene got knocked in the head.
佐伊说她肚子疼
Zoe said her stomach hurts.
-他昏过去了 -伊莫
- This man just passed out. - Im?
伊莫 跟我说话 亲爱的
Im, talk to me, sweetheart.
你知道自己在哪吗
You know where you are?
-我在赛场 -对 亲爱的
- I'm at the race. - That's right, honey.
-你没事吧 亲爱的 -出什么事了
- Are you okay, baby? - What happened?
我不知道 不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我觉得她的肋骨可能断了
I think she might have a cracked rib.
急救室垮了
Hey. E.R.'s gone.
我们用那个帐篷来当伤情分类区
We'll use that tent as triage.
-好的 -好
- Okay, good. - Okay.
伊莫 抓住我的毛衣好吗
Im, grab on to my sweater, okay?
好疼
It hurts.
各位 这个帐篷暂做伤情分类区
Everyone, this tent will serve as triage!
把人们带离街道
Start moving people off the street
带离碎石废墟
and out of the rubble!
有人能帮忙的就帮忙
Anyone that can help us, help us!
-你能动吗 -应该可以
- Can you move? - I think so.
你可以 赫尔曼 副队
You got this, Herrmann. Lieutenant.
养兵千日用兵一时 各位
Every bit of training we've had was for today, boys.
拉弗蒂 从救护车里拿出所有东西
Rafferty, grab everything off the ambulance.
队长 队长
Chief! Chief!
发生了大爆♥炸♥ 不知道原因
Big explosion, no idea of the cause.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
帐篷暂时用作伤情分类区 急诊室垮了
Triage in that tent. E.R. took it hard.
好吧 人们会被困在
All right, people are gonna be trapped
高层的
up on those higher floors.
你 奥蒂斯和穆奇 去搬云梯
Okay, you, Otis, and Mouch-- you get the aerial moving.
就去
On it.
外部氧气罐和燃料罐
Exterior oxygen and fuel tanks
在大楼的另一边
are on the other side of the building.
这不可能是意外
This couldn't have been an accident.
炸♥弹♥吗
A bomb?
建筑结构现在不稳定
The structure's unstable.
道森呢
Where's Dawson?
天啊 她进去了
Oh, God. She went inside.
-道森在里面吗 -应该是的
- Dawson's in there? - I think so.
-我们去找她 -去吧
- We'll get her. - Go!
我们走
Let's go.
克鲁兹 米尔斯 你们留下
Cruz, Mills, stay back!
-你们接受过救援队炸♥弹♥处理培训吧 -对
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表