需要有人帮他们找到问题所在呢
and they needed help in determining what that problem was?
要是我说我是在认真对待我的工作呢
How about because I take my job seriously?
明白了 我看更多的是因为
See, I'm thinking more it's because
你是个懦弱胆小的消防员
you're a soft-ass fireman
要靠耍小手段才能保住饭碗
who has to pull magic tricks to survive on this job.
我和你没什么可说的
I'm done talking to you.
-请你另谋高就吧 -又来
- You need to find a new house. - Oh, man.
就像你们对哈德利做的那样 对吗
Just like you did with Hadley, right?
凡是你们看不顺眼的人 就统统赶走
Bounce the guy out who doesn't fit into the cool kids' club.
不过 真可惜
Well, too bad.
我们是同级的 马特
We're the same rank, Matt.
我不是可以被你呼来喝去的小喽啰
I'm not some ham and egger you can just kick to the curb.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
而且你最好让你的下属都遵守规矩
And you better keep your men in line,
否则麦克劳德一定会知道
or McLeod will hear about it.
亚瑟在市里到处勒索别人的生意
Arthur's been shaking down businesses all over the city,
-但他们就快被... -被抓了
- but they're close to making a, uh-- - Pinch.
没错 我们只要继续给他钱
Right. Meantime, we just got to keep paying Arthur money,
然后装作什么都不知道就行了
act like we don't know anything.
-要给多久 -我也不知道
- For how long? - I don't know.
到他们被抓为止
Until they make the pinch.
哪来的消息
This is coming from who?
安东尼奥 我今早见过他
Antonio. I saw him this morning.
你不是说他带着劳拉和孩子们
I thought you said he and Laura and the kids
去威斯康辛州他岳父家了吗
were at her parents' house in Wisconsin.
是啊 我们用Skype聊的
Yeah, we--we skyped.
好吧 所以安东尼奥很清楚这事对吧
Okay. So Antonio's got a handle on this, is what you're saying.
没错
Yes.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61,
亚伯丁街537号♥ 大树倒下伤人
a tree collapse, 537 Aberdeen Street.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
在上面 在这里
Up here, guys, up here.
在顶楼发现至少一名受害人
We got at least one victim on the top floor.
大树倒在房♥屋的两条主梁上
The tree has collapsed two of the main beams.
我们得控制住冲击负载
We need to limit the amount of impact load.
两个小分队
Two recon teams,
-几个人就行 对吗 -去吧
- Keep 'em small? - Go.
克拉克 奥蒂斯 拿个35英尺的梯子
Clarke and Otis, we go up the 35-foot ladder
架到公♥寓♥顶层
to the attic apartment.
-赫尔曼 克鲁兹... -我的孩子...
- Herrmann and cruz-- - My baby--
他还在公♥寓♥二楼的婴儿床里
He's in his crib in the second floor apartment.
-有人在他身边吗 -没有
- Anybody with him? - No.
那棵树直接把我家的外墙打穿了
No. The tree came right through our wall.
-我的天 -听着
- Oh, my god. - Okay, listen.
在这里等着 我们会去救他的
Wait here, wait here. We're gonna get him.
米尔斯 拿个20英尺的梯子架到二楼
Mills, 20-foot ladder to the second floor.
有婴儿被困在里面了
We got a baby trapped up there.
队长 我们需要一名急救人员
Chief, we're gonna need a medic.
这房♥子坚持不了多久的
Structure's not gonna last too long.
去吧 道森 夏伊
Go. Dawson, shay,
有个婴儿被困在二楼
We have a baby trapped on the second floor.
-你拿着 -不用
- You take it. - I'm good.
我去二楼 你去顶楼
I got the second floor. You do the attic.
-顶楼需要急救人员 -来了 凯西
- Need a medic in the attic. - On my way, Casey.
快救救我老婆
Please, help my wife.
退后
Stand back.
别挡路
Stay out of the way.
-她叫什么 -艾米丽
- What's her name? - Emily.
我看到他了
I got eyes on him.
婴儿床和树之间...
There's about, uh,
大概只有四英尺的距离
four feet between the tree and his crib.
小心那些碎片
Careful with that debris.
艾米丽 你能用鼻子呼吸吗
Emily, can you breathe through your nose okay?
按我的手告诉我 一下是能 两下是不能
Squeeze my hand once for yes, twice for no.
好的
Okay.
亲爱的 我想你的下颚被压坏了
All right, sweetie, I think your jaw's broken,
不要说话
So don't try to talk.
说真的 是你挡着这棵树了
And plus, you kind of got this tree in the way.
穆奇 奥蒂斯 先把这位先生先弄出去
Mouch, otis, we got to get the husband out of here.
这层楼要塌了
This floor's gonna give.
好的 过来 先生
All right, come on, sir.
-走吧 -亲爱的...
- Here we go. - All right, sweetie,
你对什么药物过敏吗
Are you allergic to any meds?
好的 把手臂给我
Okay, give me this arm.
我先用这个帮你止痛
All right, I'm gonna give you this to help with the pain.
但可能也会让你嗨疯了
It's also gonna make you higher than a frickin' kite.
最后一根了
Last one.
眼睛要当心
Watch your eyes.
遮一下
Take cover!
我在这呢 别怕
I got you.
队长 孩子没事
Baby's okay, chief.
快出去吧
Let's get out of here.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
周五晚上有啥计划啊
Hey, plans friday night?
狂发竞选推特吧
Just firing off some campaign tweets.
怎么啦 你有计划吗
Why, what do you got?
为了能让夏伊打起精神来
A little surprise shindig at the crib.
我给她准备了个惊喜派对
You know, for shay, cheer her up a little bit.
我俩现在关系挺亲密的
Me and her, we've gotten kind of tight.
我得关心关心我家姑娘
And I got to look out for my girl.
-是吗 -对啊
- Yeah, huh? - Yeah.
别告诉别人好吗
But don't tell anybody, okay?
你知道就好啦 好吧
Let's keep this intimate, all right?
不要告诉别人哦
Exclusive.
大家听好了
Listen up, everybody.
健康评估项目我们已经拖很久了
We have put off the mandated wellness program for long enough.
每个人下班后
Each member of the house is required
都得去参加体♥检♥
to have a physical examination by the end of shift.
队长 咱们局里的人可都是千挑万选出来的
Might that be considered a risk, chief,
难不成还有人身体不过关吗
in light of the scrutiny on our house?
别扯上我们 穆奇
Speak for yourself, Mouch.
体能测试 开什么玩笑
I'm just saying, a fitness test?
难道芝加哥警局的人还要参加个驾驶考试吗
Does C.P.D. Get a driving test?
简直太扯了
It's offensive.
我要是竞选成功 立马就把事儿给废了
First thing I do away with when I'm elected--
今天都他妈给我弄好
It needs to be done today!
好了...
Now...
我相信你们都能顺利通过的
I am sure you will all pass with flying colors.
好了
Good.
我先从克鲁兹开始
Um, so I'll start with Cruz.
-你去检查道森的 -你知道吗
- You do Dawson? - You know what?
不如道森交给你 克鲁兹给我
Why don't you do Dawson, and I'll do Cruz?
好的
Okay.
等等 我...
Wait. I--
她是冲着我来的
She's coming for me, guys.
那我们就坚定自己的立场 队长
Then we dig our heels in, chief.
这不关你们的事
This is not your fight.
怎么会不关我们的事
The hell it isn't.
首先 得把斯佩尔曼赶出去
First thing, we gotta get Spellman out of here.
把他赶走
You run him out,
和她想赶走我有什么两样
you'll be doing the same thing that she's trying to do to me.
队长 他一直在出♥卖♥♥♥你
Chief, he's ratting you out.
别向这些混♥蛋♥屈服
Don't roll over for these clowns.
这是你的队 由你来保护
This is your house. Defend it.
松开拳头
Mm. Relax your grip.
抽血 量血压
So, uh, blood draw, B.P.,
测身高体重 就这些吗
height, weight-- that's it?
还要采粪便样本
And a stool sample.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表