Severide, Casey,
夏伊和道森困在二号♥楼
Shay and Dawson are trapped in building two.
能看到她们吗
Can you see 'em?
看到了 队长
Got 'em, chief.
有个无法行动的妇女
We've got an incapacitated woman
现在在折叠搬运椅上
on a stair chair.
她动不了
She can't move.
一号♥楼火已扑灭 队长
Fire's out in building one, chief.
凯西 云梯架不到那儿
Casey, we can't get the aerial in there
无法拉她们出来
to pull 'em out.
米尔斯 奥蒂斯 带直梯上来
Mills, Otis, run a straight ladder up.
横跨接她们过来
Bring 'em across.
去
Go.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
好 稳住 奥蒂斯
Here we go. Steady, Otis.
进来了
Got it.
火要蹿进屋了
Fire's coming in the room.
到窗户边上来
Come to the window.
我们来接你们
We'll get you.
道森
Dawson.
你先走
You're up.
加油
Come on.
加比 你做到了
You got it, Gabi.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
好 夏伊 不要怕
Okay, nice and easy, Shay.
火势蔓延了
Fire's coming!
放我下来
Get me off this thing.
好
All right.
把她绑到绳子上
Tie her to the line.
伤者救出来了
Here comes the victim.
绑结实一点
Keep the slack out of the line.
51号♥水罐车进入2号♥楼
Engine 51 moving into building two.
好了
There you go.
凯西 走
Casey, move!
快点 凯西
Now! Come on, Casey!
我们走
Let's go!
来了
Comin'.
凯西
Casey!
奥蒂斯 米尔斯 快拉
Otis, Mills, pull!
拉
Pull.
接住你了
We gotcha.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
好了 大家赶快出来
Okay, everyone out, now.
你们俩还好吧
You two okay?
队长 有惊无险 不过我们没事
A little well done, but we're all right, chief.
这里 跳上来
Here, hop on.
从地下室里找到了两个这玩意儿
Found two of these in the basement.
纵火犯吗 搞什么
An arsonist? What the hell?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我们会揪出他的
Yeah, we'll find him.
我们 我们会揪出他
We'll--we'll find him.
好吧
All right.
听我说 凯利
Look, Kelly, um,
蕾妮的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the Renee thing.
然后我想一切都会好起来的
And I'm sure everything's on the up and up.
蕾妮去看她爸妈了
Renee's visiting her parents.
这是她生宝宝前最后一次坐飞机了
It's the last time she can fly before the baby.
我不想和她电♥话♥里谈 不过...
I don't wanna get into it with her on the phone, but--
好的 好的 没事
Okay. Okay, good.
很好
All right, cool.
今天厕所谁值班
Who's on pouch poop duty?
后面有点没打扫干净啊
'Cause there's a few bombs in the back.
不要这么看着我
Oh, don't you dare look at me.
我...的...天
Oh...My...God.
怎么了
What?
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了
Yeah! Whoo!
宝贝儿 我就是在说这个
That's what I'm talking about, baby!
谢谢你啊 叛徒
Thanks a million, judas.
你们想要我说什么啊
Guys, what do you want me to say?
那酒吧太牛了
Game Day's incredible.
这是芝加哥最棒的酒吧
It's the best bar in Chicago.
不 是全天下最棒的 没有之一
No, it's the single greatest place on earth.
盖尔·麦克劳德
财务副总监
-长官 你找我吗 -是的
- You asked to see me, ma'am? - Oh, yes.
进来 快进来 请坐
Come in, come in. Please, have a seat.
你是杰夫·克拉克 对吧
Hi, you are Jeff Clarke, yes?
是的
Yes, ma'am.
杰夫 你现在在51号♥还适应吗
And how are you liking the fit at 51, Jeff?
我觉得还不错 长官
Uh, I think it's a real good fit, ma'am.
很好 很好
Good, good.
听着 我
Well, listen, I, um--
我帮你从33号♥消防队的替补队员
I pushed to get you promoted from relief at 33
晋升为51号♥消防队的常驻队员
to a permanent place on squad at 51,
因为我知道你是一个
because I know you're a fireman
上级可以指望的消防员
that a superior can count on.
我不懂...
I'm sorry...
我希望你能在那里
I-I was hoping that you could be
当我的耳目
my eyes and ears over there.
不是什么见不得人的事
It's nothing shady.
只是因为这个消防队问题多多
It's just a bit of a problem house.
救护车上的处方药丢失
There are prescription drugs missing off of an ambulance,
还存在性骚扰
there's a sexual harassment claim,
这些都是不稳定因素
all of which are massive liability risks.
我可没听说过 长官
I don't know anything about that, ma'am.
不不不
No, no, no.
你当然没有
I-I didn't expect you to.
但如果你能每周
But it would be very helpful
向我汇报一次队中情况
if you could just check in with me once a week
将对我帮助很大
and let me know what's happening.
鉴于我可以轻易地
In light of the fact that it would
调你继续去当替补队员
be incredibly easy to put you back into a relief rotation,
我觉得你最好还是好好帮我
I would think that you'd wanna help me out.
如我所说 作为一个退役军人
So, like I said, as a former military man
你应该懂得服从命令
who understands chain of command,
我希望我可以指望你
I'm hoping I can count on you.
队长
Chief.
穆奇
Mouch.
我想问你一件事
Can I ask you something?
我的眼睛小吗
Do I have narrow eyes?
你想让我怎么回答
What answer do you wanna hear?
-你就在那间酒吧里 -我想把
- You were just in there! - I tried to bring
其他人带去另一家酒吧的
people over to the other bar.
大伙
Hey, guys.
我宣布
I would like to announce
本人兰迪·麦考兰 正式参选工会主席
that I, Randy McHolland, am running for union president,
希望大家支持
and I would appreciate your support.
好样的 穆奇
Attaboy, Mouch.
这是我今天听过的最好的消息
That's the best news I heard all day.
-好 -太好了
- Yeah! - Hear, hear!
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车 单一汽车事故
Truck 81, ambulance 61, single car accident,
南伊利诺伊大道87号♥
87 South Illinois.
收到 总台 芝加哥消防局已到现场
Affirmative, central. CFD's on scene.
酒后驾驶 乘客受伤严重
D.U.I.--passenger's in pretty bad shape.
头部受创 失血过多
Head trauma, losing blood.
必须立刻送往医院
We gotta move fast.
司机人呢
Where's the driver?
他们的父亲死了...
They don't have a father anymore...
拜托让我传个话 求你了 天呐
Please let me tell someone, please, God.
-希瑟 -马特
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表