捏紧
A little more.
很好
You got it.
我马上回来
I'll be-- I'll be right back.
救命啊 停车
Hey, I need help! Hey, help!
这里 救命啊
Hey, over here! Hey! Hey!
救命啊
Help!
内森
Nathan!
内森
Hey, Nathan!
醒醒 孩子
Hey. Wake up, buddy.
醒醒 别睡
Wake up, buddy. You got to wake up.
救命啊
Help!
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
谢谢你愿意来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
-你和队员们说了吗 -没有
- Have you told the house yet? - No, I have not.
下次轮班再告诉他们
I'm telling everyone next shift.
你想让我过去自我介绍一下
You want me to come by and introduce myself
说我是新队长吗
as the new chief after?
不用
No.
华利 不是我把你挤下去的
I didn't campaign for your job, Wally.
-不是吗 -不是
- No? - No.
但我想保证我儿子的安全
But I want my son to stay safe.
所以上头找到我的时候 我同意了
So, when it was offered to me, I took it.
我辞职是为了保住51号♥消防队
I'm giving up my job to save 51.
我知道
I know.
你已经完成任务了
And you've accomplished your mission.
他们会关闭17号♥消防队
They're closing 17.
大家注意一下
Can I have your attention, please?
刚刚得到消息
Word just came to me--
他们会关掉17号♥消防队
they're closing Firehouse 17.
我不想幸灾乐祸 队长
I don't mean to be insensitive, chief,
但这是不是意味着我们安全了
but does that mean we're safe?
是的
I've been told we are.
凯西
Casey.
本尼吗
Benny?
替代人选我无权干涉
I had no say over my replacement.
是 但是本尼
Yeah, but Benny--
你能熬到下次换班等我公布消息吗
Will you please just wait until I announce it next shift?
没有必要打断工会投票
I don't need to disrupt the union vote.
今晚应该属于穆奇
It's Mouch's night.
但我要告诉你什么是必要的...
I'll tell you what I do need...
你要担起领导重任
for you to be a leader...
尤其是现在
now more than ever.
你怎么样 内森 还撑得住吗
How we doing, Nathan? You hanging in there?
-哥们 你还醒着吗 -我在
- Hey, buddy, you still with me? - I'm here.
别放弃 好吗 答应我
Don't give up on me, okay? I want you to promise me.
我看过很多比你大♥比♥你壮的人都放弃了
I've seen guys a lot bigger and a lot stronger than you give up,
一旦放弃就完了 你就醒不过来了
and once they do, you're done. You're gone.
那我就无能为力了
There's nothing I can do for you.
所以你要跟我保证 孩子
So I want you to promise me, kid.
我保证
I promise.
好 是个男子汉
Yeah, good-- good man.
内森
Nathan.
怎么了
What is it?
你怎么不...看这个
Why didn't you-- look at this.
话说你为什么要开这个大家伙
So what were you doing joyriding this thing, anyway?
我爸爸...他在搞建筑
My father... he's in construction.
他跟我保证过好多好多次
He promised me over and over again,
从我小时候就保证
ever since I was little,
他会教我开挖掘机
that he'd teach me how to drive a loader.
不过那是在他离开之前
That was before he left.
所以我想我该自己学 这样如果他回来
So I figured I'd teach myself so if he ever came back,
我就能让他看看我不需要他
I could show him that I didn't need him.
我知道这种感觉 哥们
I know the feeling, bud.
我爸爸曾经是个消防员 现在我也是
My dad was a firefighter, and now I am too.
但我没有靠他帮忙
But I did it without his help.
是不是很难
Is it hard?
没有 消防员是世上最好的工作
No, it's the best job in the world.
我跟你说啊
Look, I'll tell you what.
只要我们一离开这里
As soon as we get out of here,
我就带你去消防队
I'll take you down to the firehouse,
我们还可以坐着消防车兜风 听着如何
and we'll go for a ride in the truck-- how's that sound?
酷
Cool.
好
Cool.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
我现在就可以打电♥话♥给工会秘书
I can call the union secretary right now
发一份轰动整个芝加哥消防局的邮件
and send out an email blast to the entire C.F.D.
对不起 但是不用了
I'm sorry, but no.
我就不明白了
I don't understand.
你差点就成功了
This is the one-yard line.
可大家现在知道的只有那播客里说的
The last thing anybody heard is that podcast.
我一直说我参加这次竞选是为了解决
I always said I was gonna run this campaign
与消防员切身利益有关的问题
on the issues that affect firefighters.
不涉及私人生活
Personal business is off-limits.
如果这意味着我输了
Now, if that means I lose--
是的 你输了
Yeah, it does.
我们这么辛苦是为了什么
I mean, what have we been working for here?
如果你愿意 可以我来
Look, if you want, I'll take the hit.
邮件并不一定得由你发送
The email doesn't have to come from you.
这里不是华盛顿 伊莎贝拉
This isn't Washington, Isabella.
我想他是认真的
I think he means it.
那好吧
Fair enough.
我回家休息去了
I'm gonna go home and get some rest.
谢谢 兰迪 合作愉快
Thanks, Randy. I've enjoyed it.
-今晚好运 -谢谢
- Best of luck tonight. - Thanks.
见鬼
Damn.
我确实深爱制♥服♥女
I sure do love me a woman in uniform.
你怎么来了
Hey. What you doing here?
我刚好来这边
Oh, I was in the area.
我想刚好路过可以看看你的地盘
I thought I'd swing by and check out your digs.
-路过 真的吗 -是啊
- Oh, you did, did you? - Mm-hmm.
那是我搭档 加比
That's my partner, Gabby.
这是戴文
This is Devon.
我们这里存货比较多 所以...
We got a lot of inventory here, so...
你什么时候可以走
When can you get out of here?
我要值班到明天早上
My shift goes until tomorrow morning.
那你们有休息之类的吗
Well, you get a break or something?
没有正式的 但是...
Mm, not officially, but--
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61--
有妇女被困
woman in distress...
不如你跟着我们去转一圈
Hey, why don't you come on a ride-along?
-真的吗 -是啊
- For real? - Yeah.
我们经常带人转转的
We do ride-alongs all the time.
坐后面
Hop in back.
队里的人都看着呢
Hey, with all the eyes on this house,
你觉得出任务时带别人
you really think it's a good idea
这样真的好吗
to bring people on ride-alongs?
怎么 我不能带朋友来吗
What, I can't have a friend here?
算了 夏伊
You know what, Shay?
你爱咋咋地
Whatever you want to do.
她大概20分钟前进来的
She showed up here about 20 minutes ago,
一直疯疯癫癫
acting all kinds of crazy--
扇自己耳光 咬自己头发
slapping her own face, chewing on her hair.
我可以试着...
I can try-- aah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
我要变成隆隆声
I want to be the boom.
这样才能体会到真正的天气
Oh, you have to feel the weather to be the boom.
像是嗑了浴盐吗
Think it's bath salts?
成分为甲氧麻黄酮的新♥型♥毒♥品♥
最好准备两毫克的咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
You better prep 2 milligrams of midazolam.
最近大家都用浴盐代替安♥非♥他♥命♥
People smoke bath salts like amphetamines these days.
我要变成隆隆声
Ah! I want to be the boom.
你好啊 夫人
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表