你就带她出去喝了点东西而已
You took her out for a milkshake.
不要这样
Don't.
她那么美丽又可爱
She's a sweet and beautiful person,
可却被那个混账侮辱
and that son of a bitch took something from her.
不管你有什么计划 算我一个
So whatever your plan is, I'm in.
别管好吗 奥蒂斯 没什么计划
Leave it alone, Otis. There is no plan.
那就订个计划 他这么逍遥法外
So let's make one 'cause he's walking around free,
还故意在我们眼前晃悠
and he's rubbing our faces in it.
我要不教训他...
So I'll be damned--
-凯利 -你好
- Kelly. - Hey.
什么事 艾琳
What's up, Erin?
只是想告诉你们最新消息
Just wanted to bring you an update.
-你们抓住基勒了吗 -抱歉 还没有
- Did you get Keeler? - Sorry, no big news yet.
但我说了我们不会放弃的 我们也没放弃
But I told you we wouldn't give up, and we haven't.
博伊特一直在劝说局长
Voight's been softening up the Bureau Chief,
我则在调查谁是
and I'm figuring out who the hook is
基勒在警局的内线
that Keeler has in the department.
好 有情况的话及时告诉我
Okay, well, let me know if anything changes.
谢谢你过来
I appreciate you stopping by.
凯利 我需要找人盯着你吗
Kelly, do I need to put a tail on you?
先说清楚
Get something straight.
如果被我发现你有丝毫想寻仇的心
I will haul your ass in and lock you in the drunk tank
我会毫不犹豫抓你的
if I catch even a whiff of revenge.
艾琳 我不知道你觉得
Erin, I don't-- I don't know what you think
我会干 或者在干什么
I'm--I'm gonna do or are doing--
我知道 但是现在事已至此
I get it, but as bad as things are for your sister right now,
你觉得自己因为袭击他人
you think they're gonna get better
或者杀人被抓能让事情变好吗
if her brother gets brought up on assault or worse?
走了
Okay.
你们有事吗
Can I help you guys?
是琼斯的事
It's about Jones.
-怎么了 -我们跟她合不来 凯西
- What about her? - She ain't a good fit, Casey.
-她太自大 -而且高高在上
- She's cocky. - And entitled.
我觉得她相当狡猾
A foxy gal, I'll grant you that.
竟然敢和我们这些老资格开玩笑
She breaks balls with her superiors,
她觉得我们奈何不了她 因为她父亲有权有势
and she thinks she's untouchable because of who her dad is.
我们只是想让你知道 如果你想
We just want to let you know if you decide
采取什么行动 我们都支持你
you want to do something, we got your back.
她父亲想要托关系
Her dad tries to pull rank,
我们会团结全工会的力量反对的
we'll bring the full force of the union to bear.
各位
Guys.
她今天刚来的
It's her first day.
简直度日如年
Longest day of my career.
她是个姑娘
She's a handful.
只是想要努力融入你们这群大老爷们而已
She's just trying to hold her own in an old boys' club.
给她个机会吧
Give her a chance.
你们是在办读书会吗
You guys holdin' a book club meeting in there?
他们对琼斯有些不满
The boys are a little resentful of Jones.
我告诉他们要给她个机会
I told them they need to give her a fair shake.
为什么
Why?
因为如果她是个男人
Because if she were a man,
他们可能就不会在她来的第一天
they probably wouldn't be throwing around words
就说人家什么"自大"和"高高在上"了
like "cocky" and "entitled" half a day into his first shift.
那在你的假设里
And in this little hypothetical,
这个男人在学院考试里作弊了吗
does the man also cheat his way through the academy?
我以为你和我想法♥会♥一样
I figured you'd be on my side here.
为什么 因为我是女人吗
Why? 'Cause I'm a woman?
马特 他们说得对
Matt, the guys are right.
她就是高高在上又自大
She is entitled and cocky.
我以为你对她不会心存芥蒂呢
I thought you didn't harbor any resentment toward her.
我没有
I don't.
我只是说事实就是事实
I'm just saying that the facts are the facts,
而且我以为你知道
and I assumed that you understood
她是什么样的新人
what kind of recruit she was.
我本来不想说什么
Look, I wasn't gonna say anything,
但今早她找到我
but she came at me this morning
因为她觉得是我跟你说了她的坏话
because she thinks I ratted her out to you,
我得承认 是有一点
which, granted, I-- I sort of did--
但我也不知道她会被派到你手下啊
but I didn't know that you were gonna be her lieutenant.
等等 你是说她去找你麻烦吗
W-wait, what do you mean she came at you?
她威胁你了吗
She-- she threatened you?
别担心这个
Don't worry about it.
我能处理好自己
I can handle myself, okay?
重要的是你居然保证她会被公平对待
The important thing is that you make sure she gets a fair shake.
加比 你先冷静
Gabby, take a deep breath.
别这么高人一等
Don't condescend to me.
你为什么要拿我撒气
Why are you taking this out on me?
我只是想
I-I'm just trying to
把这个局面处理好 但事情不是因我而起的
make the best of a situation that I didn't create.
又不是我要她来81号♥云梯车的
I didn't request Jones for Truck 81.
我才不想担这种责任
I certainly don't want the responsibility
把一个姑娘家置于险境
of sending a woman into harm's way.
你觉得她照顾不好自己吗
Oh, so she can't take care of herself?
你现在又替她说话了
Now you're defending her.
那我呢
What about me?
我在云梯车上的话你会担心我吗
Would you worry about me if I were on truck?
你每次在救护车上出任务我都担心得要死
I worry about you every time you get on that ambulance.
知道吗
All right?
所以 当然
So, yeah.
云梯车比那还要危险十倍
A truck was gonna be that times ten.
所以我没考上你反而松了口气吗
So you're relieved I didn't make the cut?
加比
Gabby...
你根本不想让我当消防员
You don't want me to be a firefighter.
我闭嘴好吗
You know what? I give up.
不管我怎么说 你都会会错意
Whatever I say, you're just gonna take it the wrong way.
很好
Fine.
那就什么都别说
Then don't say anything.
我想买♥♥花的来着 不过...
I tried to get flowers, but--
管它呢
anyway.
我该跟你说声对不起
I owe you an apology.
你总是忙着
You have your hands full
照顾博登队长和整个消防队
taking care of Chief Boden and this firehouse,
而我
and I
还给你多添了那么多麻烦
piled even more on your plate.
事实是 康妮
The truth is, Connie,
我觉得工会的事情让我力不从心了
I think I bit off more than I can chew with this union gig.
我快受不了了
I am drowning in it.
大多数人上任之后都不会
Most guys don't try and stay on the job
长久做下去
when they take office.
我不知道我是怎么想的
I don't know what I was thinkin'.
本来一切多好啊
Things were goin' just fine for me.
我为什么要毁了自己的生活
Why did I have to ruin my life?
有点种吧 亲爱的
Man up, honey.
你可是消防员
You're a firefighter.
51号♥水罐车
Engine 51.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61.
高层建筑火灾
High-rise fire.
密歇根与休伦湖大街处
Michigan and Huron.
救援队立即出动了
So they rolled out squad right away.
这是不是意味着火势很猛
Does that mean this is a working fire?
现在还不确定
Don't know yet.
但面对任何高层建筑起火我们都得严阵以待
But any call in a high-rise, we have to take seriously.
如果火势脱离了我们的掌控
If it is a fire and it gets out of hand,
那就糟糕了
that's bad.
我猜可能因为我是个女人
I guess 'cause I'm a woman,
才没法客观理智的
I couldn't possibly
面对一个女性后备队员
be objective about a female candidate.
即使我真切的知道
I'm just supposed to say, "you go, girl",
她是个自大有后台的作弊女
even though I know for a fact
我也该好声好气地说 加油啊姑娘
that she is a cocky, entitled cheater.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表