达里尔 把枪给我
Whoa, Darryl. Just give me the gun.
《芝加哥烈焰》前情提要
Previously on Chicago Fire...
如果你能按我的要求退后
If you had stepped back, like I asked,
达里尔可能现在还活着
Darryl might still be alive.
别来烦我
Do not talk to me.
你是那个叛徒
You're the rat.
你一直在向麦克劳德
You have been feeding information
通风报信
to McLeod this entire time.
麦克劳德女士对我百般嘲讽
Miss McLeod has been making insinuations
还嘲讽我的工作方式
about me and how I run my firehouse,
这根本是越权
which is not her job.
是有关51消防队的事
It's about house 51--
到底问题是出在消防队还是队长身上
Is it a problem house, or is there a problem chief?
后退
Get back!
你们俩现在就是她的全部
You two are all she has right now,
所以你们要为了她继续勇敢下去
so keep being brave, for her.
妈妈
Mama!
-你没事吧 -没事 我很好
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
加比 听我说行吗
Gabi, will you just listen?
你这是在浪费我的时间
You've wasted enough of my time.
你再打给我 我就报♥警♥了
You wanna keep calling me, I'm calling the cops.
有些关于杰的事你得知道
There's something you need to know about this Jay guy.
你是警♥察♥
You're a cop?
-早 -早
- Good morning. - I'll say.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
穿衣服
Putting on a shirt.
不要穿
No, you're not.
接下来 我们一定得非常小心
We got to be really careful going forward.
知道吗
Okay?
当然
Oh, yeah.
怎么 我现在成敌意证人了吗
I'm, like, a... hostile witness now?
还是怎么回事
Or what's the deal?
我的意思是 在任务完成前
I'm just saying, don't tell anyone,
先不要把这件事告诉别人
all right, until we make the pinch,
要是亚瑟发现我是警♥察♥
because if Arthur finds out I'm a cop,
那我就...死定了
then... I'm a dead cop.
你有把握吗
Do you have a handle on this?
当然
Yes.
那就行了
Then that's all I need to hear.
喂
Hello.
艾米
Hey, Amy.
对 什么派对
Yeah. What party?
对对对 我记得
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I-I remember that.
好 我会去的
Yeah, I'll be there.
好 我也是
Okay. Yeah, me too.
拜拜
Okay, bye.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我住在这里
I live here.
镇上的酒吧里
Town lounge.
是的
That's right.
我们喝了很多龙舌兰酒
Yeah. We did a lot of tequila shots.
对
Correct.
我们一起乘出租车
There was a cab ride.
摄像机放这里干什么
What's with the camera?
别紧张
Relax.
我是个摄影师
I'm a photographer.
我拿上东西就走
I'm just gonna grab my stuff here.
对了
Um, yeah...
其实我...
Well, I just--you know,
很高兴认识你
it was nice meeting you.
淡定
Peace.
抱歉我迟到了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
我走过来的
Decided to walk.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
服务员 来杯咖啡
Could I get a coffee, please?
不加糖的黑咖啡 谢谢
Black, no sugar. Thanks.
你和贝丝之间是怎么回事
So, what ever happened between you and Beth?
你从没跟我说过
You never told me.
我们互相知根知底
Oh, well, she heard all my stories
开始腻了呗
and I heard all hers,
就是七年之痒之类的问题吧
basic seven-year itch type thing.
但我来不是为了这个
But look, I'm not here for that, okay?
我和博登一起在35号♥消防队工作时
When Boden and I were on squad together over at the 35,
我们当时的队长喜欢
we used to have this chief who liked to help himself
在我们出任务的地方顺带些纪念品
to certain keepsakes on some of the calls we went on.
理所当然 德威尔受到调查了
So, of course, Dwyer gets investigated,
当时消防队所有人
and everybody at the house,
都不知道如何是好
we didn't know what to do.
当时 当过海军的博登说
And it was Boden, the old navy man,
"不要随着船长一起沉没
who said, "Don't go down with the captain.
要和船一起坚持住"
Stay with the ship."
他说得对
And he was right.
你跟我说这个干什么
Why are you telling me this?
我听说
I'm hearing from a lot of sources
博登现在自身难保
that Boden's got one foot on a banana peel.
你得早作打算
You're gonna need to make a choice.
队长 进来 请坐
Chief, please come in, have a seat.
哈德利纵火案
The financial ramifications
造成的经济损失让我们很难做
of the Hadley arsons are an embarrassment.
至今为止 你是唯一没在自己的消防队里
Not to mention the fact that you are the only chief so far
执行新健康评估项目的队长
who has yet to implement the wellness program into your house.
所以就目前的情况来看
And as far as our interaction is concerned, I mean,
你们队的评分得降到水平线以下了
we're basically at the broken record stage, aren't we?
那我们来谈谈解决方案吧 好吗
So, why don't we get solution-minded, yeah?
我能给你争取一份很丰厚的
I was able to cobble together a very attractive
提前退休金
early retirement package for you.
州政♥府♥觉得应该保留51号♥消防队
The state believes that firehouse 51 is worth saving.
但很遗憾 我们不满意的是你的领导能力
Sadly, it's your leadership that we're unhappy with.
这样处理 不会在你的档案上留下污点
So my offer would save a stain on your record
你还能去私营部门工作
and allow you to work private sector.
请在周五前告诉我们你的决定
We will need your decision by Friday.
我现在就决定好了
I have one now.
见鬼去吧
Kiss my ass.
自从朗达离开他后 我就没见过博登这样
I haven't seen Boden like that since Shonda left him.
他现在的烦心事太多了
Yeah, he's dealing with a lot right now.
不过他一定会克服的
He'll get through it, though.
他上周还问我博登的情况
He was asking me about Boden last week.
问"他和本尼之间是怎么回事"
"What happened with him and Bennie?"
还有我们参不参加社交活动之类的
And do we ever socialize, just crap like that.
这不废话嘛 我那会儿正在和他聊天好吗
Of course, I was chatting him up,
真是气死我了
which really pisses me off.
我还用给他做饭吗
Do I still have to cook for him?
昨晚玩得开心吗
Good time last night?
是啊 很开心
Yeah. I had a blast.
我给你发了好几条短♥信♥
I texted you a couple times.
抱歉 我在艾米家
I'm sorry. I-I was at Amy's.
而且我 我有点喝醉了
I was--I was-- I was a little drunk.
夏伊 你干什么都可以
Shay, you can do your thing.
如果我没记错 这是舍友约定第一条
That's rule number one, if I'm not mistaken.
但我不想一觉醒来就担心
But I don't want to wake up wondering
你是不是开车撞树上了
if you wrapped your car around a tree.
知道了
I get it.
如果你有不得不向麦克劳德
I wouldn't mind hearing a compelling reason
报告队里情况的理由 不妨说来听听
why you've been reporting back to McLeod on this house.
看在你该知道的份上告诉你
To the extent that you're due one,
这都是她的命令
I was instructed to.
她拿什么威胁你
Under threat of what?
你有什么把柄在他手里
What does she have over you?
如果你有苦衷 就告诉我
If there's something, tell me.
要是我说是他们觉得这支消防队有问题
How about because they felt there was a problem with this house,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表